John Kerry on TV right now playing Susan Rice

Should we help it along? The two-state solution is not anti-semitism.
What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.
To stir up controversy where none is needed.
Unless their purpose was to undermine Trump (which backfired)
And now they're covering their ###'s

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.
Will you say the same about Obama next month. You know he will whine about Trump throughout his presidency. Which will prove how classless he is.

Obama won't be president next month. He won;t have the ability to screw up things like Trump is doing right now, even if he wanted to. I do expect Trump to receive lots of opposition throughout his term. He wasn't the popular choice, after all.
Trump won with a mandate....and he will undo what Nazi Obama has done,...

3 million fewer votes isn't a mandate.

Why would Levantine Palestinians (Mediterranean people) Muslims and Christians, belong in Arabia? The Jews should be sent to Europe, Russia, the U.S. etc, where they came from.

The Jews have been in Jerusalem for over 2,000 years and we saw what happened to those who once lived in europe and russia....6,000,000 exterminated. They are right where they belong and will remain there forever.

To some extent they are. But no one in Israel is as far right-wing regarding Israel as American Republicans.
When did insulting your allies on the world stage become acceptable behavior?

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

Three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star. He's more decorated than Chris Fucking Kyle.

Please explain how this is not combat heroism.

I'll fucking wait.
Kerry is a bona fide hero. He has swift boated all the allegations of the last 12 years. Trump is a nothing on this, and so are his supporters: nothing.

Why would Levantine Palestinians (Mediterranean people) Muslims and Christians, belong in Arabia? The Jews should be sent to Europe, Russia, the U.S. etc, where they came from.

The Jews have been in Jerusalem for over 2,000 years and we saw what happened to those who once lived in europe and russia....6,000,000 exterminated. They are right where they belong and will remain there forever.
I hope you are right. But color and race are immaterial.

What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.
Will you say the same about Obama next month. You know he will whine about Trump throughout his presidency. Which will prove how classless he is.

Obama won't be president next month. He won;t have the ability to screw up things like Trump is doing right now, even if he wanted to. I do expect Trump to receive lots of opposition throughout his term. He wasn't the popular choice, after all.

Crazy Cali does not count for normal people… fact

Your the Bible expert now.
According to the Bible war is inevitable in the ME

Expresidents usually don't talk I'll about the president after them. I think Obama will almost daily. Which will show how classless he is.

Hang on to that thought. It's bullshit, but I guess it's all you got.

Hang on to that thought. It's bullshit, but I guess it's all you got.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Expresidents usually don't talk I'll about the president after them. I think Obama will almost daily. Which will show how classless he is.

Sure, but you believe lots of crazy crap.

An overwhelming mandate....

There were no Jews in Jerusalem, only Christians were permitted in Jerusalem until 637 AD when the Muslims defeated the Christians and opened Jerusalem up to all religions. Read your history. The people of Palestine were all Christian, by law, until the Muslim Arab conquest.

To bad recent actions don't agree with his words.
Obama worked behind the scenes to stab Israel in the back

Fuck Israel. I get tired of U.S. officials kissing Nutanyahoo's evil ass!
Doesn't really matter in light of the fact that obama thru gasoline on a already tentative situation.
I grew up on a dairy farm.
When you stir shit up, it usually stinks.

I also grew up on a farm - and your analogy stinks. Human shit smells worse than cow shit.
My analogy stinks???
Look at the cya this administration is going thru.

Doesn't really matter in light of the fact that obama thru gasoline on a already tentative situation.

I also grew up on a farm - and your analogy stinks. Human shit smells worse than cow shit.
My analogy stinks???
Obama....the coward Nazi.....

Kerry is a bona fide hero. He has swift boated all the allegations of the last 12 years. Trump is a nothing on this, and so are his supporters: nothing.

Kerry is a fraud.....wrote his own after-action reports. Got a Silver Star for shooting a VC kid in the back running with an empty RPG launcher. Then went back the next day with a FILM CREW to reenact his "bravery". He faked two more "wounds" to get the hell out of the RVN. Then came back to the world and joined the communist "winter soldier" propaganda campaign against us real warriors. And if given the opportunity, any Viet Vet worth his salt would slap that bitch's face.

When did insulting your allies on the world stage become acceptable behavior?

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

Three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star. He's more decorated than Chris Fucking Kyle.

Please explain how this is not combat heroism.

I'll fucking wait.

You don't know anymore about what constitutes a war hero than you do what constitutes a conservative, ya fraud.

Give it up already

Kerry is a fraud.....wrote his own after-action reports. Got a Silver Star for shooting a VC kid in the back running with an empty RPG launcher. Then went back the next day with a FILM CREW to reenact his "bravery". He faked two more "wounds" to get the hell out of the RVN. Then came back to the world and joined the communist "winter soldier" propaganda campaign against us real warriors. And if given the opportunity, any Viet Vet worth his salt would slap that bitch's face.
And Obama is a coward Nazi....

My analogy stinks???
Obama....the coward Nazi.....
yup, aligned himself with Germany and Merkel. What more proof do you need.

The Hussein administration must be in trouble over the U.N. decision or John Kerry wouldn't be in front of the cameras.
He's just there to pick up the pieces and to divert attention away the rotten faces of Barry and Hillary. Of course, his face isn't worth much either - beating the drum to go to war with Russia. All of those bastards are rotten!
why doesn't kerry go to syria and suggest a 2 state solution there.
If Israeli had 2 states the next dem would make sure they got nuclear capability
I'm sure that I wouldn't agree with your political assessment of the Middle East. However, Kerry is nothing more than a white Jesse Jackson - an opportunist looking for any chance to speak into the microphone with nothing worth saying.

Forum List

Back