John Kerry on TV right now playing Susan Rice

To bad recent actions don't agree with his words.
Obama worked behind the scenes to stab Israel in the back

Fuck Israel. I get tired of U.S. officials kissing Nutanyahoo's evil ass!
Doesn't really matter in light of the fact that obama thru gasoline on a already tentative situation.
I grew up on a dairy farm.
When you stir shit up, it usually stinks.

I also grew up on a farm - and your analogy stinks. Human shit smells worse than cow shit.

He just called the Israeli government extreme right wing.

Time to turn it off....

To some extent they are. But no one in Israel is as far right-wing regarding Israel as American Republicans.
When did insulting your allies on the world stage become acceptable behavior?

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

Three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star. He's more decorated than Chris Fucking Kyle.

Please explain how this is not combat heroism.

I'll fucking wait.

To some extent they are. But no one in Israel is as far right-wing regarding Israel as American Republicans.

Insulted them? They are building illegal settlements. When your allies are wrong, it's your responsibility to call them on it. And the U.S. didn't even vote on the resolution, dumbass.
When the devil is at your front door you do what you must to ensure he doesn't enter.

WTF are you talking about? Palestinians are starving. They're reduced to throwing rocks at Israeli tanks. So you ....build settlements on their territory because of said rocks?

I sincerely don't understand your logic. Probably because you have none.
Perhaps they should plant gardens instead of building tunnels & suicide vests.

Maybe they would if they weren't isolated onto the worst land in the world by a tyrannical neighbor.

Isn't Obama on vacation? Hopefully for 3 more weeks!

He will do as much damage as he can over those three weeks.

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.
Your the Bible expert now.
According to the Bible war is inevitable in the ME
Should we help it along? The two-state solution is not anti-semitism.
What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.
To stir up controversy where none is needed.
Unless their purpose was to undermine Trump (which backfired)
And now they're covering their ###'s

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

Three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star.

Please explain how this is not combat heroism.

I'll fucking wait.

Wait all you want, your definition of "war hero" is much different than mine. My father was career Navy, he once said Kerry was a fraud....that's good enough for me

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.

According to the Bible, the world was going to end before that current generation died.
But ...But I thought is was fundies trying to bring g on the apocalypse

The fundies are nuts. Yes, they claim they want to bring on an apocalypse.
So Obama is a fundie.........Question is which kind.....

So when did Obama advocate an apocalypse?

The answer lies in Iran.....We kick the living shit out of Iran and the Palis will come calling for a peace treaty.

Yep!

Nothing bad ever happens after we go to war with a middle eastern country

Iran finances their terrorism....cut the head off the snake. With Iran free of the mullahs, Lebanon can breathe free again too. And Iraq. And Assad falls. Getting the picture, moron?

Insulted them? They are building illegal settlements. When your allies are wrong, it's your responsibility to call them on it. And the U.S. didn't even vote on the resolution, dumbass.
When the devil is at your front door you do what you must to ensure he doesn't enter.

WTF are you talking about? Palestinians are starving. They're reduced to throwing rocks at Israeli tanks. So you ....build settlements on their territory because of said rocks?

Perhaps they should plant gardens instead of building tunnels & suicide vests.

Maybe they would if they weren't isolated onto the worst land in the world by a tyrannical neighbor.
Nonsense. Over 2 thousand years ago Egyptians learned to turn Barron deserts into fertile farmland.

You got plenty of excuses and 0 credibility

What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.

Israel can manage it's own affairs, cut them off and let them swagger on their own.

To bad recent actions don't agree with his words.
Obama worked behind the scenes to stab Israel in the back
Oh! But you must be wrong! He said that they both have dedicated every waking hour to diligent endevour to achieve peace for both the Israelis and the Palestinians ....... the whole Middle East ..... and certainly the Whole World! How can you lie!?

He just called the Israeli government extreme right wing.

Time to turn it off....

Palestinians need to go back to terrorist Arabia where they belong… Fact

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.

Trump should be poking his nose right in between both buffoons kerry and obama.

Oh, the Obama admin has definitely undermined Trump on this issue. The only way Trump can possibly hope for a one-state solution is with Putin's support and . . .???

LOL
Kerry and obama own this. that's why their the one's on TV.
Kerry is going to blow a blood vessel any minute now.

Trump should be poking his nose right in between both buffoons kerry and obama.
And Trump needs to do it right now.....we must stop the fascist Nazi Obama in his tracks....

Forum List

Back