John Kerry on TV right now playing Susan Rice

To some extent they are. But no one in Israel is as far right-wing regarding Israel as American Republicans.
When did insulting your allies on the world stage become acceptable behavior?

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

Three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star. He's more decorated than Chris Fucking Kyle.

Please explain how this is not combat heroism.

I'll fucking wait.
Lurch is a fucking piece of shit… fact

Obama is a racist muslim....that's all you need to know about him and his policies. All the fancy words can't mask the fact Israel is simply too white for him to bear.

To bad recent actions don't agree with his words.
Obama worked behind the scenes to stab Israel in the back

Fuck Israel. I get tired of U.S. officials kissing Nutanyahoo's evil ass!

You don't know what you're talking about. Get back to us when you have worked with the ministries and understand the geopolitics of whats REALLY going on over there.

The Hussein administration must be in trouble over the U.N. decision or John Kerry wouldn't be in front of the cameras.
He's just there to pick up the pieces and to divert attention away the rotten faces of Barry and Hillary. Of course, his face isn't worth much either - beating the drum to go to war with Russia. All of those bastards are rotten!

He will do as much damage as he can over those three weeks.

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.
Your the Bible expert now.
According to the Bible war is inevitable in the ME
Should we help it along? The two-state solution is not anti-semitism.
What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.
To stir up controversy where none is needed.
Unless their purpose was to undermine Trump (which backfired)
And now they're covering their ###'s

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.
Will you say the same about Obama next month. You know he will whine about Trump throughout his presidency. Which will prove how classless he is.

He will do as much damage as he can over those three weeks.

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.
What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.
Oh, the Obama admin has definitely undermined Trump on this issue. The only way Trump can possibly hope for a one-state solution is with Putin's support and . . .???

Fakey, so in your opinion has obozo's move made a two state solution more likely or less likely?

The Hussein administration must be in trouble over the U.N. decision or John Kerry wouldn't be in front of the cameras.
He's just there to pick up the pieces and to divert attention away the rotten faces of Barry and Hillary. Of course, his face isn't worth much either - beating the drum to go to war with Russia. All of those bastards are rotten!
why doesn't kerry go to syria and suggest a 2 state solution there.
If Israeli had 2 states the next dem would make sure they got nuclear capability

According to the Bible, the world was going to end before that current generation died.
But ...But I thought is was fundies trying to bring g on the apocalypse

The fundies are nuts. Yes, they claim they want to bring on an apocalypse.
So Obama is a fundie.........Question is which kind.....

So when did Obama advocate an apocalypse?
Working on brewing one up now.............You brought it up

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.
Will you say the same about Obama next month. You know he will whine about Trump throughout his presidency. Which will prove how classless he is.

Obama won't be president next month. He won;t have the ability to screw up things like Trump is doing right now, even if he wanted to. I do expect Trump to receive lots of opposition throughout his term. He wasn't the popular choice, after all.

Obama is a racist muslim....that's all you need to know about him and his policies. All the fancy words can't mask the fact Israel is simply too white for him to bear.
You are an idiot, so you are are in good company then. The majority of Americans oppose Trump and that is growing daily. He will be strongly opposed on this, and politically the Senate will overwhelmingly opposed to Trump on a one state solution.

why doesn't kerry go to syria and suggest a 2 state solution there.
If Israeli had 2 states the next dem would make sure they got nuclear capability

I know. Where is that worthless corrupt UN on syria?

Obama won't be president next month. He won;t have the ability to screw up things like Trump is doing right now, even if he wanted to. I do expect Trump to receive lots of opposition throughout his term. He wasn't the popular choice, after all.
Trump won with a mandate....and he will undo what Nazi Obama has done,...

Forum List

Back