John Kerry on TV right now playing Susan Rice

Why would Levantine Palestinians (Mediterranean people) Muslims and Christians, belong in Arabia? The Jews should be sent to Europe, Russia, the U.S. etc, where they came from.

The Jews have been in Jerusalem for over 2,000 years and we saw what happened to those who once lived in europe and russia....6,000,000 exterminated. They are right where they belong and will remain there forever.
I hope you are right. But color and race are immaterial.

Should we help it along? The two-state solution is not anti-semitism.
What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.
To stir up controversy where none is needed.
Unless their purpose was to undermine Trump (which backfired)
And now they're covering their ###'s

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.
Will you say the same about Obama next month. You know he will whine about Trump throughout his presidency. Which will prove how classless he is.

Obama won't be president next month. He won;t have the ability to screw up things like Trump is doing right now, even if he wanted to. I do expect Trump to receive lots of opposition throughout his term. He wasn't the popular choice, after all.
Expresidents usually don't talk I'll about the president after them. I think Obama will almost daily. Which will show how classless he is.

Obama won't be president next month. He won;t have the ability to screw up things like Trump is doing right now, even if he wanted to. I do expect Trump to receive lots of opposition throughout his term. He wasn't the popular choice, after all.
Trump won with a mandate....and he will undo what Nazi Obama has done,...

3 million fewer votes isn't a mandate.
Crazy Cali does not count for normal people… fact

Hang on to that thought. It's bullshit, but I guess it's all you got.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Trump is poking his nose where he shouldn't be right now. As always, he's an arrogant ass.
Will you say the same about Obama next month. You know he will whine about Trump throughout his presidency. Which will prove how classless he is.

Trump won with a mandate....and he will undo what Nazi Obama has done,...

3 million fewer votes isn't a mandate.
An overwhelming mandate....

Fakey and friends are in for a huge surprise, lol. Trump will get what he wants, because the Republican congress is going to want, and now they have a President who will give it to them. It is called POLITICS, and the deals will be between the Republican majority in House and Senate, and the President, Donald, J. Trump! The Democrats COULD do something, IF they want to help the Republicans get something they want by a veto over ride, but besides that, they may as well just stay home, lol.

As far as Israel----------> All you need do is look at the deal with Iran! The American public do not like this deal, and this is going to be played off as an extension of THAT deal, once Trump gets in office..........which it is, more or less. So again, Fakey and friends can sit an yak all they want. Doesn't matter, Obysmal and his minions, are gone in a few weeks. They can keep trying to induce trepidation in people by making up all kinds of talking points, but their talking points have no basis in reality, just their hope that Trump can not deliver. If he delivers, they are done, and everybody knows it, and that is all that matters!

To bad recent actions don't agree with his words.
Obama worked behind the scenes to stab Israel in the back
Lurchs little piece of shit speech will be ignored in a few weeks, because the motherfucker has no understanding of the Middle East.
:banana2:

John Kerry is a buffoon.

Obama really picked two winners as Secretaries of State, didn't he?

A corrupt lying piece of shit bitch and a silly ass buffoon.

No wonder this administration doesn't have any credibility.

Neither Kerry or Hussein Obama are smart enough to understand the Middle East. I suspect that Muslim asshole Valarie Jarrett is behind this crap. She has done most of Obama's thinking for him.

The good thing is this go a long way towards alienating the 70% of American Jews that vote Democrat. It will also dry up funding from the pro Israel lobbies and supporters.

Kerry is a bona fide hero. He has swift boated all the allegations of the last 12 years. Trump is a nothing on this, and so are his supporters: nothing.
Bull shit. The only thing he did in Vietnam was get captured. Anyone can get captured, no matter what direction you are running and whether your hands are dangling at your sides or raised above your head.

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.
Your the Bible expert now.
According to the Bible war is inevitable in the ME
What if it ain't. Why is this administration pushing this so hard right before the new administration comes in.
Oh, the Obama admin has definitely undermined Trump on this issue. The only way Trump can possibly hope for a one-state solution is with Putin's support and . . .???

Fakey, so in your opinion has obozo's move made a two state solution more likely or less likely?
Well, silly one, what do you think? They are all semites and hate one another.

Kerry is a bona fide hero. He has swift boated all the allegations of the last 12 years. Trump is a nothing on this, and so are his supporters: nothing.
Bull shit. The only thing he did in Vietnam was get captured. Anyone can get captured, no matter what direction you are running and whether your hands are dangling at your sides or raised above your head.
Kerry kicked the shit out of the guy in a bar fight in Vietnam, who later became a Rear Admiral and an alcoholic. You all are pinning your faux rage on a drunk's hatred of Kerry.

History is on Kerry's side and not the alt right and far right hatred of Kerry, a far better man and soldier than you guys. Tough, but it sux to be you.

Now watch tyroneweaver and claudette posting emoticons of them laughing as Kerry punches out the officer.

:lol:

Last edited:
Lurch the asswipe...
KERRY: ‘ISRAEL CAN EITHER BE JEWISH OR DEMOCRATIC — IT CANNOT BE BOTH’

He's a clueless fucking piece of shit career politician... :lmao:

Last edited:
Lurch the asswipe...
KERRY: ‘ISRAEL CAN EITHER BE JEWISH OR DEMOCRATIC — IT CANNOT BE BOTH’

He's a clueless fucking piece of shit politician... :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHA The man is a fucking moron and there are actually idiots on this forum trying to defend the POS

Kerry kicked the shit out of the guy in a bar fight in Vietnam, who later became a Rear Admiral and an alcoholic. You all are pinning your faux rage on a drunk's hatred of Kerry.

History is on Kerry's side and not the alt right and far right hatred of Kerry, a far better man and soldier than you guys. Tough, but it sux to be you.

:lol:
Wrong. I am speaking from personal experience and from what Kerry has said publicly. He was not a better soldier than I was and he certainly is not a better man than I.

SERIOUSLY - wtf is wrong with Kerry sticking his tongue out like a snake every few seconds?

Like Hillary...'dain bramaged'?!

Your the Bible expert now.
According to the Bible war is inevitable in the ME
Oh, the Obama admin has definitely undermined Trump on this issue. The only way Trump can possibly hope for a one-state solution is with Putin's support and . . .???

Fakey, so in your opinion has obozo's move made a two state solution more likely or less likely?
Well, silly one, what do you think? They are all semites and hate one another.

There was little to no chance before the resolution. If the resolution stays in place there's no chance.

SERIOUSLY - wtf is wrong with Kerry sticking his tongue out like a snake every few seconds?

Like Hillary...'dain bramaged'?!

The human tongue can only produce so much saliva to lubricate the lies traveling across it? :dunno:

How picky do you want me to be?
1). Soldiers were not allowed to have such long hair.
2). As a civilian, it is considered "impersonating" (and against the law) to wear the uniform.
3). Ribbons were not worn with fatigues.

His claim to have thrown his medals over a wall at the Pentagon was proven false also....he threw another guy's medals. When caught he claimed he threw his ribbons, not his medals, then denied throwing anything.

His claim to have thrown his medals over a wall at the Pentagon was proven false also....he threw another guy's medals. When caught he claimed he threw his ribbons, not his medals, then denied throwing anything.
The only thing he's succeeded in throwing was a tantrum, over allegations (false, no doubt) about Russia's involvement in the Ukraine.

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

Three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star. He's more decorated than Chris Fucking Kyle.

Please explain how this is not combat heroism.

I'll fucking wait.

You don't know anymore about what constitutes a war hero than you do what constitutes a conservative, ya fraud.

Give it up already

At least he served in combat. What did you do?

upload_2016-12-28_13-40-1.png

Forum List

Back