John Kerry on TV right now playing Susan Rice

Isn't Obama on vacation? Hopefully for 3 more weeks!

He will do as much damage as he can over those three weeks.

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.
Your the Bible expert now.
According to the Bible war is inevitable in the ME

According to the Bible, the world was going to end before that current generation died.
But ...But I thought is was fundies trying to bring g on the apocalypse

He just called the Israeli government extreme right wing.

Time to turn it off....

To some extent they are. But no one in Israel is as far right-wing regarding Israel as American Republicans.
When did insulting your allies on the world stage become acceptable behavior?

Insulted them? They are building illegal settlements. When your allies are wrong, it's your responsibility to call them on it. And the U.S. didn't even vote on the resolution, dumbass.
When the devil is at your front door you do what you must to ensure he doesn't enter.

Don't worry. It won't be long before Trump will have instigated a war that the US has worked for years to prevent. That type thing happens when a childish clown is given that much power.
Obama's foreign policy is a total failure, thank God Hillary won't continue it.

Right, ending 2 wars was a terrible idea.

Obama's foreign policy is a total failure, thank God Hillary won't continue it.

Bring on the war.

Time to turn it off....

To some extent they are. But no one in Israel is as far right-wing regarding Israel as American Republicans.

Insulted them? They are building illegal settlements. When your allies are wrong, it's your responsibility to call them on it. And the U.S. didn't even vote on the resolution, dumbass.
When the devil is at your front door you do what you must to ensure he doesn't enter.

WTF are you talking about? Palestinians are starving. They're reduced to throwing rocks at Israeli tanks. So you ....build settlements on their territory because of said rocks?

I sincerely don't understand your logic. Probably because you have none.

According to the Bible, the world was going to end before that current generation died.

The fundies are nuts. Yes, they claim they want to bring on an apocalypse.

The answer lies in Iran.....We kick the living shit out of Iran and the Palis will come calling for a peace treaty.

To bad recent actions don't agree with his words.
Obama worked behind the scenes to stab Israel in the back

Fuck Israel. I get tired of U.S. officials kissing Nutanyahoo's evil ass!
Doesn't really matter in light of the fact that obama thru gasoline on a already tentative situation.
I grew up on a dairy farm.
When you stir shit up, it usually stinks.

Time to turn it off....

WTF are you talking about? Palestinians are starving. They're reduced to throwing rocks at Israeli tanks. So you ....build settlements on their territory because of said rocks?

Perhaps they should plant gardens instead of building tunnels & suicide vests.

Should we help it along? The two-state solution is not anti-semitism.

Time to turn it off....

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

"rocks"? You mean as many as 400 ROCKETS a day raining down on Israel....some long-distant enough to hit Tel Aviv? Arafat got the deal he pleaded for years for and then rejected it.. FUCK the palis...they're muslim trash and the IDF should expel them once and for all....send them to Jordan..where ever.

The fundies are nuts. Yes, they claim they want to bring on an apocalypse.
So Obama is a fundie.........Question is which kind.....

Time to turn it off....

It's just more buffoonery from this inept and corrupt administration

Buffoonery starts Jan. 20th.

mwf5zniqhfntwq3gp1ma.jpg

Yeah....you're the nitwit that tried to sell Kerry as a war hero :lmao:

"rocks"? You mean as many as 400 ROCKETS a day raining down on Israel....some long-distant enough to hit Tel Aviv? Arafat got the deal he pleaded for years for and then rejected it.. FUCK the palis...they're muslim trash and the IDF should expel them once and for all....send them to Jordan..where ever.

Uh, Israel, too, got the agreement they wanted and promptly rejected it by building settlements.

Forum List

Back