🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry Says People They're Putting Out Of Business Can Just Move To China To Make Solar Panels

There is NO reason we shouldn't be making solar panels here but indeed there has to be a plan in place to see that it happens before suggesting that.
We are making solar panels here.
Okay, smartass.....have you ever worked in a factory? Does that sound like something you'd like to do for the rest of your life?

Just imagine for a minute every house having solar panels:
  • Having to remove all that to replace the shingles
  • Having them torn off and damaged in high winds or hail (or rocks)
Solar panels are essentially printed photovoltaic cells--- I'm betting some of the minerals must be sourced from CHINA. In order to make cells in the kinds of numbers Robinhood Joe is talking about, solar factories will need to be 90% AUTOMATED and most of the work there will be fairly low paying grunt work servicing the machines.

I BET WITH A LITTLE EFFORT, we could make computers to replace senators and congressmen. Would probably get more work done and a better outcome from our government! I think we should automate John Kerry's job (running a country is really just a set of logical decisions) and send him to a factory to make solar cells at $20,000 a year.

C'mon, John, LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
We could pay someone $5/hr to screw up the economy.
That's all Dummycraps are trying to do.
They're taking cash from China so they can do things in our government that puts the USA in a weaker position.
Far as I know....that's treason.
No wonder they're so paranoid....and feel they need thousands of armed soldiers to protect them from the voters....and from each other. Pelosi said one of her biggest worries is what Republicans might do with her if they ever catch he alone on the House floor without her Capital Police within arms reach to stop them. If she wasn't acting like such a Nazi she wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Pelosi said one of her biggest worries is what Republicans might do with her if they ever catch he alone on the House floor without her Capital Police

Or even WITH the Cap police. That's probably not an entirely wasted concern! There probably are more than a few people in this country who'd like to get their hands around her throat. And what does that tell you right there when you need protected from the very people you're supposedly "serving." Aren't they trying to impeach Gavin Newsome? WTF! If I were 10-20 years younger, I might not mind having my hands around her throat myself. Her, her Jenny Ice cream and her little dog Toto too. After four years of democrats wishing Trump dead in every way possible, now they consider it a travesty if you don't kowtow to your elected leaders in every way possible?! But these people are supposed to be REPRESENTING US! Joe is supposed to be representing EVERY American. Has he stopped to ask the nation ONCE yet what they think of any of his EOs before enacting any of them?

Clearly, between this bogus illegal election, Biden and his militarized DC and now Gamestop it is clear these people are NOT about putting the American people first. That in itself makes them seditious vermin. The very definition of tyranny is when you are forced to serve your government rather than it serving you.

Sometimes a country simply has BAD ELECTED LEADERS and the only patriotic thing left to do is to get them the fuck OUT.

There is NO reason we shouldn't be making solar panels here but indeed there has to be a plan in place to see that it happens before suggesting that.
We are making solar panels here.
Okay, smartass.....have you ever worked in a factory? Does that sound like something you'd like to do for the rest of your life?

Just imagine for a minute every house having solar panels:
  • Having to remove all that to replace the shingles
  • Having them torn off and damaged in high winds or hail (or rocks)
Solar panels are essentially printed photovoltaic cells--- I'm betting some of the minerals must be sourced from CHINA. In order to make cells in the kinds of numbers Robinhood Joe is talking about, solar factories will need to be 90% AUTOMATED and most of the work there will be fairly low paying grunt work servicing the machines.

I BET WITH A LITTLE EFFORT, we could make computers to replace senators and congressmen. Would probably get more work done and a better outcome from our government! I think we should automate John Kerry's job (running a country is really just a set of logical decisions) and send him to a factory to make solar cells at $20,000 a year.

C'mon, John, LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

Those minerals are why China is taking over Africa, and South America.....

They are enslaving black and brown people around the world to work in those mines.......

China is where most of those things are made, BTW.
Obama made sure of that.

Fuck you, Republicans made sure of that. Remember Solyndra? Republicans squashed that.
You moron, Solyndra went belly up. Just as the Bush administration predicted when denying them taxpayer money. They made a shitty product and had no sense. Just like you.

Obama made sure of that.

Fuck you, Republicans made sure of that. Remember Solyndra? Republicans squashed that.
You moron, Solyndra went belly up. Just as the Bush administration predicted when denying them taxpayer money. They made a shitty product and had no sense. Just like you.
Holy shit. You’re so stupid you just made my point. :laugh:

Obama made sure of that.

You have not provided any supporting evidence. Note: "Because you say so" is not a valid argument.

Maybe they can borrow his private jet which is estimated to have put out 116 metric tons of carbon for trips dating from February 9th 2020 to January 10th 2021.

Obama made sure of that.

Hey idiot, didn’t Solyndra go bankrupt moron? The Bush administration denied them money due to their being financially unstable. God damn you’re an uneducated moron. Laughing at your own stupidity.

Obama made sure of that.

Solyndra was corrupt to its core.

Yup and that's why Bush didn't approve it. Obama did though and cost we tax payers millions.

Forum List

Back