John Kerry's wife in hospital

I'm sure Secretary Kerry would be well provided for, but her sons will get the major portion of the Heinz wealth.

Traitor John shouldn't get a dime. She's an idiot if she leaves him one cent.

That's my guess too....got hammered, passed out, hit her head on the statue in the living room of John saving Vietnam from communism entitled: "REPORTING FOR DUTY!" As for living forever, I read someplace that the odds of making it to age 100 are astronomical.....something like 2,000-1. Sooner or later if disease doesn't get ya, a safe will fall out of an office window, or you'll be run over by a cab, or bumped off by a grandchild tired of waiting for an inheritance.....When I'm too bored to go on, I want to be either killed in a fight with a bear or crash a stolen Ducati on I-17 headed for Flagstaff WFO. :eusa_angel:

:razz: You're funny.

:eusa_angel:

I wonder what the media will report as her illness. You know it won't be the truth. We will probably have to rely on some rag like the Enquirer to post the facts.

You know, I understand that for some their partisan beliefs are strong and be overwhelming. Some of you folks are very passionate, I get it, I see it from both sides of the aisle. That's fine, but does that mean you lose your humanity? Yeah, she wouldn't blink an eye if it happened to you, but you're not exactly in the public forum now are you?

I don't know... What ever happened to "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

you apparently did not read my note about my wife, you two faced fool !! you keep saying ""partisan"" this, that or something else.., my dislike for jkerry has nothing to do with politics it's about him being a true son-of-a-bitch :up:

kerry couldn't wait till his first wife's body was cold and he started jumping Theresa's bones, her first husband H. John Heinz also was barely cold when traitor j. kerry jumped in for the money, hoping to buy the presidential election. :up:

LMAO. :lmao:

Relax man, that post was not directed at any one person, it was a simple generalization and was meant to encompass both sides of the aisle and more than just this story.

I didn't single out any one person, what's your gripe?

Forum List

Back