John Kerry's wife in hospital

It's been hotter than hells blast furnace here in New England the last couple of days. She's not a spring chicken, and if she didn't keep hydrated properly that would put stress on her body. Hope she's better soon.

BTW Best Ketchup on the planet:up: that stuffs considered a vegetable in my house.

Prefer Hunt's ketchup myself.

It's been hotter than hells blast furnace here in New England the last couple of days. She's not a spring chicken, and if she didn't keep hydrated properly that would put stress on her body. Hope she's better soon.

BTW Best Ketchup on the planet:up: that stuffs considered a vegetable in my house.

Me too, Hunt's or Del Monte, and I don't give a damn about the Heinz lady either... as I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a damn about me.

Last edited:
Kerry is thinking about how rich he'd be if she died. That voice you hear screaming "Pull the plug. Pull the plug, is his. I hope security keeps Kerry out of her room if he's holding a pillow.

WTF? Have you ever thought to yourself, "you know, I don't really have to comment since I'm probably going to say something disgusting here."

Anyway, I wish her well.

No John Kerry ketchup comes into this house.

As for his wife.......well I hope the same doesnt happen to her that she did to her late husband.

Me too, Hunt's or Del Monte, and I don't give a damn about the Heinz lady either... as I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a damn about me.

or my wife !!

my wife suffered a stroke earlier this year, she awoke me around 02:00 mumbling drooling and unable to control her left side, i immediately called 911 and had the crew here in about 8 minutes, they administered a shot of some kind, then a fast red lights and siren trip to the Hosp. she spent 3 days in the Hosp.

she also has a heart monitor/pacemaker/defibrillator implant we thought it was that device that gave her a jolt, did not but recorded the incident.

As do we all I am sure.

oooooh !! and just what makes you so sure ??

Because I am an erstwhile optimist who finds that lost optimism seeping back in from time to time. I'd like to think that, despite our political differences, a little humanity remains in all of us. I'd like to think that those of us who are married, or have significant others, understand what John Kerry is going through.

I know I do. I know what it feels like when a wife collapses for no apparent reason. I know what it feels like to not know whether or not my wife is coming home after being rushed to the hospital. It is scary as hell.

So, while I may not agree with John Kerry politically, I certainly am able to identify with what he is going through and I hope all of us can. It may take a moment of reflection on the part of some...

Perhaps it was presumtuous on my part to say we all wish Mr. & Mrs. Kerry well, but it was better than starting a countdown to dickish partisan commentary...

I wouldn't be surprised to learn she had a stroke after hearing FOX NEWS do that story on Mr. Rogers being an evil man! The Heinz family were best friends with the Rogers Family and used to vacation with them in Winter Park, Fla when they were visiting their son and also in Nantucket where the Rogers inherited a 200 yr old mansion on Nantucket from Freds father. I am pretty sure Theresa's home on Nantucket is next door to Fred Rogers home. That must be where she fell ill. I hope she recovers. Sad news.

Kerry is thinking about how rich he'd be if she died. That voice you hear screaming "Pull the plug. Pull the plug, is his. I hope security keeps Kerry out of her room if he's holding a pillow.

WTF? Have you ever thought to yourself, "you know, I don't really have to comment since I'm probably going to say something disgusting here."

Anyway, I wish her well.

The truth hurts. John Kerry came from a very well off family. He married a very rich woman and left her for an even richer woman. When Teresa Kerry dies, John Kerry will finally have the wealth he's feels he's entitled to in his own right.

I hope Teresa recovers and John Kerry is deeply disappointed.

"Mrs. Heinz Kerry, 74, grew sick while staying at the family’s vacation home on the Massachusetts island and was in critical condition. She appeared to have a seizure of some kind, according to one person informed about the situation"
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/08/u...-teresa-heinz-kerry-is-hospitalized.html?_r=0

I wish her well.

I do, too. I have read of her in the past, and it appears she has long been a charitable woman. I feel sadness over this and wish all who love her, the very best of news.

Anyway, I wish her well.

The truth hurts. John Kerry came from a very well off family. He married a very rich woman and left her for an even richer woman. When Teresa Kerry dies, John Kerry will finally have the wealth he's feels he's entitled to in his own right.

I hope Teresa recovers and John Kerry is deeply disappointed.

You can't help being a disgusting human being, can you? Either way, if you ever have a stroke I'll wish you the best.

No matter your disagreements with John Kerry, there is no reason to wish his wife anything but a speedy recovery. My heart goes out to her family.

Last edited:
Don't mean to sound cold, but if her illness keeps him away from speaking for us to foreign leaders, then I hope her recovery is full and takes as long as possible. We Viet Vets have an almost bottomless hatred for Kerry so excuse my hard heart.

Don't mean to sound cold, but if her illness keeps him away from speaking for us to foreign leaders, then I hope her recovery is full and takes as long as possible. We Viet Vets have an almost bottomless hatred for Kerry so excuse my hard heart.

Thank you for serving our country.
I don't like either of them but she's in trouble. She went in with a seizure, has complications from breast cancer issues and is a mess. They say her condition has improved to stable but she's still in trouble. Unless she's a closet epileptic those seizures=trouble. Tumor? Diabetes? Stroke? Drug/Alcohol withdrawal? Don't know enough about her or the case to even guess diagnose but she is in Mass Gen and that is an excellent hospital with mostly great doctors.

Thank you for serving our country.
I don't like either of them but she's in trouble. She went in with a seizure, has complications from breast cancer issues and is a mess. They say her condition has improved to stable but she's still in trouble. Unless she's a closet epileptic those seizures=trouble. Tumor? Diabetes? Stroke? Drug/Alcohol withdrawal? Don't know enough about her or the case to even guess diagnose but she is in Mass Gen and that is an excellent hospital with mostly great doctors.

Thanks. I have no problem with her making a full and complete recovery. Like I said, anything that keeps him away from his job is a good thing....I see this as tactical not personal although she's always impressed me as a lunatic leftist too. :eusa_shifty:

or my wife !!

my wife suffered a stroke earlier this year, she awoke me around 02:00 mumbling drooling and unable to control her left side, i immediately called 911 and had the crew here in about 8 minutes, they administered a shot of some kind, then a fast red lights and siren trip to the Hosp. she spent 3 days in the Hosp.

she also has a heart monitor/pacemaker/defibrillator implant we thought it was that device that gave her a jolt, did not but recorded the incident.
I hope she's recovered.

flag-on-the-play.jpg

That's typical Katzdogz.

I think I'll mention she's worth about $1.2B, of which she never earned a dime. She changed her name to Teresa Heinz Kerry in 2004 for the campaign and shortly after Flippy lost, changed it back. She's 74 and like others have said, she and John Boy have always been known to throw their weight around cutting lines or demanding a restaurant's best table....is she as arrogant as he is? Who knows or cares. She wouldn't blink an eye if any of us had a seizure so I won't pretend I care about hers. Nobody lives forever.

Go ahead and flag me....I'll just gain the yardage back on my next carry.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Last edited:
By DANA HUGHES (@dana_hughes) and ABBY D. PHILLIP (@abbydphillip)
July 8, 2013
Doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital in Bostonupdated Teresa Heinz Kerry's condition from "critical" to "fair" this morning, a family spokesman said.

"She is undergoing further evaluation, and Secretary of State John Kerry, her son and other family members remain with Mrs. Heinz Kerry at the hospital in Boston, as they have been since she became ill," said Glenn Johnson, the personal spokesman for Secretary of State John Kerry.

Heinz Kerry experienced "seizure-like" symptoms when, accompanied by her husband, she was transferred from her home in Nantucket, Mass., to the hospital by ambulance Sunday, according to sources. "Once doctors had stabilized her condition, she was transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, again accompanied by the secretary," said Johnson.
Teresa Heinz Kerry Condition Upgraded to 'Fair' - ABC News

Forum List

Back