John Kerry's wife in hospital

Doctors Rule Out Heart Attack, Stroke, Brain Tumor For John Kerry’s Wife

but still they are not saying the cause.... I don't understand all the secrecy. all the mystery....why?

Doctors Rule Out Heart Attack, Stroke, Brain Tumor For John Kerry?s Wife « CBS Boston

Because, I think, when you are over 70 you don't have to die OF something; you get to just die, without anything or anyone getting blamed.

She's 74, she's entitled, and doesn't have to make excuses to anyone about it.

It's not a matter of blaming anybody or of making excuses..... in hiding her condition she is attracting even more publicity to herself.

Say what's the illness...what's the big problem?

but still they are not saying the cause.... I don't understand all the secrecy. all the mystery....why?

Doctors Rule Out Heart Attack, Stroke, Brain Tumor For John Kerry?s Wife « CBS Boston

Because, I think, when you are over 70 you don't have to die OF something; you get to just die, without anything or anyone getting blamed.

It's not a matter of blaming anybody or of making excuses..... in hiding her condition she is attracting even more publicity to herself.

Maybe she's dying of breast cancer. She did have breast cancer, and maybe they don't care to say much about that.

However, I think at 74 people get to just die. They have to find SOMEthing to die of, you know?

Maybe she's dying of breast cancer. She did have breast cancer, and maybe they don't care to say much about that.

However, I think at 74 people get to just die. They have to find SOMEthing to die of, you know?

74 is not that old nowadays.

I agree

"Tsutomu Tosuka is 74. His body constitution could make jealous men half his age. He was crowned this weekend winner in the senior category of the Japan Masters Bodybuilding Championships 2009. He began practising bodybuilding at 40 and never stopped since."

japanese_old_bodybuilder_01.jpg

74 year old Japanese man wins bodybuilding championships! (4 pics) - Izismile.com

I agree

"Tsutomu Tosuka is 74. His body constitution could make jealous men half his age. He was crowned this weekend winner in the senior category of the Japan Masters Bodybuilding Championships 2009. He began practising bodybuilding at 40 and never stopped since."

japanese_old_bodybuilder_01.jpg

74 year old Japanese man wins bodybuilding championships! (4 pics) - Izismile.com

See, if you do stuff like that, you'll never die.

Immortality: it's just a case of living right.

I still think it was probably heat stroke.

Those most susceptible (at risk) individuals to heat strokes include:
infants,
the elderly (often with associated heart diseases, lung diseases, kidney diseases, or who are taking medications that make them vulnerable to dehydration and heat strokes),
athletes, and
individuals who work outside and physically exert themselves under the sun.

Reviewed by William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR on 5/14/2013

Different people may have different symptoms and signs of heatstroke. Common symptoms and signs of heat stroke include:
high body temperature,
the absence of sweating, with hot red or flushed dry skin,
rapid pulse,
difficulty breathing,
strange behavior,
hallucinations,
confusion,
agitation,
disorientation,
seizure, and/or
coma.

Reviewed by William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR on 5/14/2013

Heat Stroke Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment - MedicineNet

Last edited:
My baseball coach used to tell us to rub some dirt on it and walk it off....I wonder if they've tried that with her?

Hahahaha! :clap2:

She's not healthy. If docs ruled out the big 3 it still could be drug withdrawal. I have never heard of breast cancer making someone convulse unless it was a reaction to cancer drugs.

Dr. Orrin Devinsky, director of the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at New York University Langone Medical Center said he thinks Heinz Kerry’s seizure could be related to her previous treatment for breast cancer.

The cancer can spread to the lining of the brain or to the brain itself, causing a grand mal seizure.

“I wouldn’t say it is likely; I would say it is a possibility,” Devinsky said.

Source: Teresa Heinz Kerry suffered a grand mal seizure; evaluation ongoing - U.S. News

Dr. Orrin Devinsky, director of the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at New York University Langone Medical Center said he thinks Heinz Kerry’s seizure could be related to her previous treatment for breast cancer.

The cancer can spread to the lining of the brain or to the brain itself, causing a grand mal seizure.

“I wouldn’t say it is likely; I would say it is a possibility,” Devinsky said.

Source: Teresa Heinz Kerry suffered a grand mal seizure; evaluation ongoing - U.S. News

Thanks for posting this skye!!!!

I was afraid this may be the situation. At this juncture politics does not matter, being around loved ones, trying to recover and truly living for the moment become the focus.

As do we all I am sure.

oooooh !! and just what makes you so sure ??

...understand what John Kerry is going through.

I know I do. I know what it feels like when a wife collapses for no apparent reason. I know what it feels like to not know whether or not my wife is coming home after being rushed to the hospital. It is scary as hell.

yaa i know.., did you read my note above ?

john Kerry has ice water flowing thru his veinshe has no compassion for others as he demonstrated abandoning his shipmates in VN, then using three band aid wounds to get a PH and a free ticket back stateside.

today, kerry holds a place of honor in the Communist War Remnants Museum ! something to be really proud of :up:

You know, I understand that for some their partisan beliefs are strong and be overwhelming. Some of you folks are very passionate, I get it, I see it from both sides of the aisle. That's fine, but does that mean you lose your humanity? Yeah, she wouldn't blink an eye if it happened to you, but you're not exactly in the public forum now are you?

I don't know... What ever happened to "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

you apparently did not read my note about my wife, you two faced fool !! you keep saying ""partisan"" this, that or something else.., my dislike for jkerry has nothing to do with politics it's about him being a true son-of-a-bitch :up:

kerry couldn't wait till his first wife's body was cold and he started jumping Theresa's bones, her first husband H. John Heinz also was barely cold when traitor j. kerry jumped in for the money, hoping to buy the presidential election. :up:

DC insiders are saying she's pulling a Hillary.

That's my guess too....got hammered, passed out, hit her head on the statue in the living room of John saving Vietnam from communism entitled: "REPORTING FOR DUTY!" :lol:

As for living forever, I read someplace that the odds of making it to age 100 are astronomical.....something like 2,000-1. Sooner or later if disease doesn't get ya, a safe will fall out of an office window, or you'll be run over by a cab, or bumped off by a grandchild tired of waiting for an inheritance.....When I'm too bored to go on, I want to be either killed in a fight with a bear or crash a stolen Ducati on I-17 headed for Flagstaff WFO. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
As do we all I am sure.

oooooh !! and just what makes you so sure ??

Because I am an erstwhile optimist who finds that lost optimism seeping back in from time to time. I'd like to think that, despite our political differences, a little humanity remains in all of us. I'd like to think that those of us who are married, or have significant others, understand what John Kerry is going through.

I know I do. I know what it feels like when a wife collapses for no apparent reason. I know what it feels like to not know whether or not my wife is coming home after being rushed to the hospital. It is scary as hell.

So, while I may not agree with John Kerry politically, I certainly am able to identify with what he is going through and I hope all of us can. It may take a moment of reflection on the part of some...

Perhaps it was presumtuous on my part to say we all wish Mr. & Mrs. Kerry well, but it was better than starting a countdown to dickish partisan commentary...

Do you know what it feels like to have a wife who dies and leaves you one of the richest men in the world? I wish Mrs. Kerry well. I hope that Mr. Kerry is deprived of his fortune.

You know, I understand that for some their partisan beliefs are strong and be overwhelming. Some of you folks are very passionate, I get it, I see it from both sides of the aisle. That's fine, but does that mean you lose your humanity? Yeah, she wouldn't blink an eye if it happened to you, but you're not exactly in the public forum now are you?

I don't know... What ever happened to "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

you apparently did not read my note about my wife, you two faced fool !! you keep saying ""partisan"" this, that or something else.., my dislike for jkerry has nothing to do with politics it's about him being a true son-of-a-bitch :up:

kerry couldn't wait till his first wife's body was cold and he started jumping Theresa's bones, her first husband H. John Heinz also was barely cold when traitor j. kerry jumped in for the money, hoping to buy the presidential election. :up:

Kerry's first wife, Julia Thorne didn't die. She dumped his ass. Kerry doesn't want to go through another divorce. He's going to hang on to Terraaayzzza, until she leaves him the Heinz money.

Do you know what it feels like to have a wife who dies and leaves you one of the richest men in the world? I wish Mrs. Kerry well. I hope that Mr. Kerry is deprived of his fortune.

According to wiki, she pre-nuped his ass...too bad John Heinz didn't think of that before she grabbed his estate. Even though they are no longer involved in the Heinz company, I will never buy another bottle of Heinz ketchup.....Hunts is better anyway.

Last edited:

According to wiki, she pre-nuped his ass...too bad John Heinz didn't think of that before she grabbed his estate. Even though they are no longer involved in the Heinz company, I will never buy another bottle of their ketchup.....Hunts is better anyway.

Pre nups die when one of the parties die. A pre nup is good for a divorce, which is why he hasn't dumped her yet. That's why Terrraaaayyyyzzzza got the Heinz money. Old John died and it went to her. There's no doubt John had a pre nup on his wife. It just wasn't effective after death.

According to wiki, she pre-nuped his ass...too bad John Heinz didn't think of that before she grabbed his estate. Even though they are no longer involved in the Heinz company, I will never buy another bottle of their ketchup.....Hunts is better anyway.

Pre nups die when one of the parties die. A pre nup is good for a divorce, which is why he hasn't dumped her yet. That's why Terrraaaayyyyzzzza got the Heinz money. Old John died and it went to her. There's no doubt John had a pre nup on his wife. It just wasn't effective after death.

Hmmmm....hadn't thought about that....good point.

That's my guess too....got hammered, passed out, hit her head on the statue in the living room of John saving Vietnam from communism entitled: "REPORTING FOR DUTY!" As for living forever, I read someplace that the odds of making it to age 100 are astronomical.....something like 2,000-1. Sooner or later if disease doesn't get ya, a safe will fall out of an office window, or you'll be run over by a cab, or bumped off by a grandchild tired of waiting for an inheritance.....When I'm too bored to go on, I want to be either killed in a fight with a bear or crash a stolen Ducati on I-17 headed for Flagstaff WFO. :eusa_angel:

:razz: You're funny.

Forum List

Back