John Locke on Stand Your Ground

are you an idiot?

you asked what would I do if somebody would be following me while on a way home. I've answered you twice - I will go home.
You still keep bullshitting.

Moron.

or troll.
I didn't say on your way home and you didn't answer that question.

If I'm wrong, what post was it?

Your answer here, will prove who the troll is.

So will a non-answer.

stupid troll, fuck off :eusa_whistle:

stop this bs

tm did not know about the gun, if he would, he would be alive today.

Following someone with a legal gun is not illegal and is allowed.

Physically confronting the follower is not.

I would not do anything. I would go home
. Or wait for the follower to approach me and ask with a smile - "can i help you, you seem to be in a need for a helping hand"

you are really illiterate on the issue - read some material about concealed carry permits and the training one is required to get one. And not from libtard blogs.
what would you do, if you were walking through a neighborhood and someone you didn't know, was following you?

What would you do?

go home.

#131 & # 133
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
you are really an idiot, aren't you. :rolleyes:

those were #131 and # 133.

Now fuck off, FOR REAL .
I'm going to go back and look, are you sure you don't want to change your answer?

Want some time to think about it? I'll wait.

How 'bout now? Wanna little more time? You got it!

How 'bout now? Sorry, you're outta time. I'm gonna go look now.

Alright, I just got done looking and here are my findings...

On the subject of post #131, you were right, I was wrong, you did answer (although I don't believe you would've done what you said you would do).
On the subject of post #133, I was right, you didn't answer (but I never asked you to answer twice).

In conclusion, you did answer, I was wrong and I apologize.

BTW, you did say you would wait for them. Lying in wait, is a crime.

Last edited:
Alright, I just got done looking and here are my findings...

On the subject of post #131, you were right, I was wrong, you did answer (although I don't believe you would've done what you said you would do).
On the subject of post #133, I was right, you didn't answer (but I never asked you to answer twice).

In conclusion, you did answer, I was wrong and I apologize.

OK, accepted.
BTW, you did say you would wait for them. Lying in wait, is a crime.
:eek:
can you translate it?

I said as one of the options I might wait for the follower and ask him if he needs help. But that is not my first option - the first one is going home.

Last edited:
Before SYG changed Florida's self-defense laws in 2006 - Zimmerman would have been convicted - because he would have been required to do everything possible, including retreating, before attempting the use of deadly force. Zimmerman had multiple opportunities to retreat.

Trayvon Martin perceived Zimmerman as a threat - and Martin had every right to stand HIS ground.

Martin said he saw Zimmerman as a Creepy ass Cracker... Not a threat. Even so, nothing Zimmerman did would be legally recognized as an excuse for hitting him.

Wrong answer Trayvon incited the ASSAULT. Mr Zimmerman was protecting his neighborhood from someone he didn't recognize.

*TRY AGAIN*
Residents of a neighborhood, have no legal authority to police who comes in to (and out of) their block.

You protect things from a threat, a threat is a crime, crime is breaking the law and Martin wasn't breaking any laws.

And if he's not breaking any laws, Zimmerman can go fuck himself!

He was acting suspiciously. He was not walking on the sidewalk, but next to the houses. He was actually trespassing every time he walked by a house while not on the sidewalk, which is a crime.

1. He got out of his truck to check where he was
2. He want back to or nearly to his truck
3. Trayvon came back and attacked
4. Trayvon was on top of him

Why are people so dishonest?
Go check where the "fuckin coon" was.

That right there shows he's a fuckin racist with hostile intent.

Please show where it was proven he said that.

Because the experts say he didn't.

Not necessarily. We would never know for sure but self defense with a deadly force occurred at the point when Z was not able to retreat, so whatever happened before is actually irrelevant with SYG or without it.
You can only used deadly force, when you, yourself are threatened with deadly force.

Having your head beat against the Concrete and having your nose broken is being threatended with deadly force.

]Before SYG changed Florida's self-defense laws in 2006 - Zimmerman would have been convicted[/B] - because he would have been required to do everything possible, including retreating, before attempting the use of deadly force. Zimmerman had multiple opportunities to retreat.

Trayvon Martin perceived Zimmerman as a threat - and Martin had every right to stand HIS ground.

Not necessarily. We would never know for sure but self defense with a deadly force occurred at the point when Z was not able to retreat, so whatever happened before is actually irrelevant with SYG or without it.

As lead police investigator, Chris Serino, generally stated: If Zimmerman had stayed in his truck and/or told Martin who he was and why he was concerned - nothing would have happened.

In other words, Zimmerman did NOTHING to diffuse the situation - and EVERYTHING to aggravate/instigate it.

Zimmerman did not thing to make the situation hostile.

He turned around and starting walking away from Martin.

He wasn't the one who asked "Do you have a problem" or say "You have one now"

He wasn't the one to throw the first punch.

He wasn't the one to break the other person's nose.

He wasn't the one to crack the other person's skull against the Concrete.

Martin escualted the situation, starting with calling him a "Creepy ass Cracker".

it doesn't matter.

one has a right to follow anybody. he was not stalking. the gun was legal. Z had the right to follow.
Did he have a concealed weapons permit?

If Martin happened to have been a cop, Zimmerman would've of been arrested, for what he was doing.

Not in a chance in hell would he have been arrested.

First of all, a cop would not be walking, at night, alongside the houses of a neighborhood trespassing.

Second of all, a cop would not have attacked Zimmerman, breaking his nose.

You can only used deadly force, when you, yourself are threatened with deadly force.

Having your head beat against the Concrete and having your nose broken is being threatended with deadly force.

It could also be getting the bad end of a fight you started.

stop this BS

TM did not know about the gun, if he would, he would be alive today.

Following someone with a legal gun is not illegal and is allowed.

Physically confronting the follower is not.

I would not do anything. I would go home. Or wait for the follower to approach me and ask with a smile - "can I help you, you seem to be in a need for a helping hand"

You are really illiterate on the issue - read some material about concealed carry permits and the training one is required to get one. And not from libtard blogs.
What would you do, if you were walking through a neighborhood and someone you didn't know, was following you?

What would you do?

First of all, I would not be trespassing, I would be on the public sidewalk. Second of all I would have continued to my destination. I would NOT turn around, go back and attack another person.

As lead police investigator, Chris Serino, generally stated: If Zimmerman had stayed in his truck and/or told Martin who he was and why he was concerned - nothing would have happened.

In other words, Zimmerman did NOTHING to diffuse the situation - and EVERYTHING to aggravate/instigate it.

Martin escualted the situation, starting with calling him a "Creepy ass Cracker".

And who's the witness to all that?

It could also be getting the bad end of a fight you started.

He didn't start the fight. Martin instigated the conversation and threw the first punch.

Martin lost the fight,"got the bad end" as you say, of a fight HE started.

Absolutely no evidence was presented by the Prosecution to refute a single point made.

Martin's girlfriend is the one who said Martin threw the first punch and called him a "Creepy ass Cracker".

Absolutely no evidence was presented by the Prosecution to refute a single point made.

Martin's girlfriend is the one who said Martin threw the first punch and called him a "Creepy ass Cracker".

You mean when she said she thought Martin may have thrown the first punch after being grabbed by Zimmerman?

lol, that would make Zimmerman the instigator and thus guilty of using a fight he provoked as an excuse to commit murder.

Forum List

Back