John Locke on Stand Your Ground

As lead police investigator, Chris Serino, generally stated: If Zimmerman had stayed in his truck and/or told Martin who he was and why he was concerned - nothing would have happened. Zimmerman did NOTHING to diffuse the situation - and EVERYTHING to instigate it.

it does not matter.

at the point he used a deadly force for self defense he did not have the obligation to retreat since it was impossible

Why didn't Zimmerman tell Trayvon who he was?

I don't know. earlier either on this thread or the other ( there are too many) I have already said - if GZ would call TM and tell him" you seem lost here, can I help you, I am so and so and a neighborhood watch person here" I highly suspect that even a very easily inflamed teenager eager to "teach a lesson" would mumble in response something like "I'm fine, going there to so and so".

But the problem is nobody is teaching anybody plain rules of simple social polite conduct - and the consequences are bad.

nope. when you fear that you may suffer a great bodily harm - and are not able to retreat.

in some situations one does not even have to be in physical contact with an attacker.
Except that racist George, can't use that argument as a defense after he was "stalking this fuckin' coon with his gun"

As lead police investigator, Chris Serino, generally stated: If Zimmerman had stayed in his truck and/or told Martin who he was and why he was concerned - nothing would have happened. Zimmerman did NOTHING to diffuse the situation - and EVERYTHING to instigate it.

it does not matter.

at the point he used a deadly force for self defense he did not have the obligation to retreat since it was impossible

If Martin really did confront him, why didn't Zimmerman simply tell Trayvon who he was?

that part we will never know.

he should have called him when he was still following him in a car.

nope. when you fear that you may suffer a great bodily harm - and are not able to retreat.

in some situations one does not even have to be in physical contact with an attacker.
Except that racist George, can't use that argument as a defense after he was "stalking this fuckin' coon with his gun"

it doesn't matter.

one has a right to follow anybody. he was not stalking. the gun was legal. Z had the right to follow.

that's irrelevant.

SYG was not used in the trial.

nobody was stalking anybody, but even if he was it's irrelevant
No it's not!

I love how the right is always talking about patriotism, but that's all it is............talk! Because they certainly don't practice what they preach.

"Presuming someone's guilt" and treating someone who wasn't breaking the law, like they were, is not an American value. George might as well have told Martin, "Your papers are not in order!" Because that kind of shit, ain't supposed to be happening in this country.

Patriotism has nothing to do with this.

Following TM was legal.

PHYSICALLY confronting GZ was not.

Patriotism has nothing to do with this.
Yes it does. If you're gonna call yourself an American, then fuckin' act like one!

Following TM was legal.
Following someone who has not broken the law and is not armed, with a concealed weapon and a racist attitude exhibited towards this person, indicates malicious intent by the stalker.

PHYSICALLY confronting GZ was not.
What would you do if someone was following you with a gun? Calling you a fuckin' wood? When you weren't doing anything wrong? What would you do?

it doesn't matter.

one has a right to follow anybody. he was not stalking. the gun was legal. Z had the right to follow.
Did he have a concealed weapons permit?

If Martin happened to have been a cop, Zimmerman would've of been arrested, for what he was doing.

Did he have a concealed weapons permit?

If Martin happened to have been a cop, Zimmerman would've of been arrested, for what he was doing.

yes, he did.

stop with ifs and whens.

If TM would have been a cop he would turned to GZ and introduced himself.

Nobody would be arrested.

Following TM was legal.
Following someone who has not broken the law and is not armed, with a concealed weapon and a racist attitude exhibited towards this person, indicates malicious intent by the stalker.

What would you do if someone was following you with a gun? Calling you a fuckin' wood? When you weren't doing anything wrong? What would you do?

stop this BS

TM did not know about the gun, if he would, he would be alive today.

Following someone with a legal gun is not illegal and is allowed.

Physically confronting the follower is not.

I would not do anything. I would go home. Or wait for the follower to approach me and ask with a smile - "can I help you, you seem to be in a need for a helping hand"

You are really illiterate on the issue - read some material about concealed carry permits and the training one is required to get one. And not from libtard blogs.

Last edited:
stop this BS

TM did not know about the gun, if he would, he would be alive today.

I would not do anything. I would go home. Or wait for the follower to approach me and ask with a smile - "can I help you, you seem to be in a need for a helping hand"

You are really illiterate on the issue - read some material about concealed carry permits and the training one is required to get one. And not from libtard blogs.
What would you do, if you were walking through a neighborhood and someone you didn't know, was following you?

What would you do?

stop this bs

tm did not know about the gun, if he would, he would be alive today.

I would not do anything. I would go home. Or wait for the follower to approach me and ask with a smile - "can i help you, you seem to be in a need for a helping hand"

you are really illiterate on the issue - read some material about concealed carry permits and the training one is required to get one. And not from libtard blogs.
what would you do, if you were walking through a neighborhood and someone you didn't know, was following you?

What would you do?

go home.

yes, he did.

stop with ifs and whens.

Talk about BS!

He would have turned and said what any one of us would say (including you), "Why are you following me?"

yes, he did.

stop with ifs and whens.

Talk about BS!

He would have turned and said what any one of us would say (including you), "Why are you following me?"

which still not a physical confrontation.

stop bullshitting.

You do not have any arguments, just BS

So you can't answer a direct question?

I'll tell you this, I was going home, but because of your bullshit comment, I think I'll stay awhile.

Happy?

are you an idiot?

you asked what would I do if somebody would be following me while on a way home. I've answered you twice - I will go home.
You still keep bullshitting.

Moron.

or troll.

Gun owners, as a group, are a fiction, that represent all individual (real-life) gun owners. There is no real life entity (person, animal, physical object) that contains or embodies all individual persons that possess a firearm.

However, since you seem to disagree, I would ask that you present what real object embodies all persons who possess firearms.

I seem to disagree? Are you sure?

Not you, NYcarbineer

Gun owners are a group of people who have gun ownership as a common identity.

Why that would be hard for you to understand is, I have to admit, not that hard for me to understand.

I seem to disagree? Are you sure?

Not you, NYcarbineer

Gun owners are a group of people who have gun ownership as a common identity.

Why that would be hard for you to understand is, I have to admit, not that hard for me to understand.

stop this collectivist's crap.

gun owners are not a group.

I will tell you a secret - there are libtards who are gun owners. And there are conservatives and libertarians who are gun owners. And anarchists.
They are NOT a group.

are you an idiot?

you asked what would I do if somebody would be following me while on a way home. I've answered you twice - I will go home.
You still keep bullshitting.

Moron.

or troll.
I didn't say on your way home and you didn't answer that question.

If I'm wrong, what post was it?

Your answer here, will prove who the troll is.

So will a non-answer.

Forum List

Back