John McCain Hospitalized

Kind of fucked up hoping someone is dying even if you do not agree with their politics.

John McCain doesn't give a fuck about my healthcare. Why should I give a fuck about his?

Because he is a human being?

And if not think self interest. We need his vote for tax cuts

If he has any conscience left and want to leave a legacy behind, he'll vote for the tax reform bill. We'll just have to see.

I'm sure he will..if he isn't in the hospital

I remember when McCain first ran and liberals called him a war criminal! Now because he favors their politics he's a hero?
I remember when the 2000 Dem VP candidate was called Joe LIEberman and then a few years later he became a conservative icon, so all your comment proves is that you have a short memory.
Okay. Can we agree that partisans of either party are idiots?

"Being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy..."

Dying could be considered a side effect, couldn't it?

"Arizona Senator John McCain is back in the hospital. His office released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that McCain was at Walter Reed Medical Center near Washington, D.C., being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy."

Sen. John McCain back in hospital for cancer treatment
Sweet.

Die a long, painful death, Johnny-boy, you warmongering statist POS.

I would say "burn in hell" if there were such a place.

I remember when McCain first ran and liberals called him a war criminal! Now because he favors their politics he's a hero?

This may be a stunt to blow up Trump attempt at Tax reform. Swamp creature McPain is good at cashing his massive free checks......paid for by us.

Open-Borders Juan gave us Obama. Put this country into stall for 8-9 years. Before that.....he missed stopping any of the big catastrophies all the way back to some S&L crisis? Been there for aboutall $20T.......kind of a Biden-like moron.

Last edited:

I can remember when McCain first ran- and Conservatives called him a war hero- and I respected him. Now because he dares not to go full Trump, you contards call him a traitor.

And I still respect him.

Always one indication of the character of the person is when a person is ill, dying or has died- and whether they are respectful- or piss on him.

So far the Contards are showing their true colors.

Well it would take being an actual human being to express concern about the health of another human being
And it would take a real American to express concern about the health of an American combat veteran.

I don't think anyone expects either from you.

You thinly-veiled outrage isn't fooling anyone. The only reason any leftist feels anything for McCain is because he served their purpose. If his Obamacare vote hadn't been driven by his own spitefulness for losing against Trump, he would be considered just another "racist, bigoted Republican" by you leftards.

Besides, he most likely dropped napalm on Vietnamese women and children during the Vietnam War. You leftists sure seemed to have a problem with that then, didn't you?

I am not a fuckign lib you moron. I do not feel shit for McCain, but I do not wish him dead like you fucking do.

The only thing you care about is you and your fucking insurance rates. yet you are too blind and too self absorbed to know that the real damage done by ObamaCare was not due to a insurace rates it was done to the hospitals with massively increased regulations and new burdensome reporting requirements. It has driven rural hospitals out of business totally and forced other ones to spend money on dumb shit instead of actual health care. They are jumping through hoops to make their patients "happy" instead of healthy because thanks to ObamaCare their reimbursement rates are tied to patient satisfaction.

Those are just some of the problems with ObamaCare that the fucking bill you are crying about like a 2 year old did not even begin to address.

Wow, I must be in an alternate universe here. A liberal is finally admitting that Obamacare was a monumental clusterfuck.

No, you are not in a alternate universe you just do not have a fucking brain. I am not a liberal and never have been. I have challenged everyone of you fucking partisan hacks to show what liberal views I hold and not a one of you have been capable.

I will tell you the same thing I told every other Trump ass licker, me not liking Trump does not make me a liberal. But you are too stupid to grasp that fact

Quit your lying. Your use of common leftist phrases like "Trump ass licker" speaks volumes of your political affiliations.

Do you think people are stupid or something? You are a leftist. You are not an "independent", because you don't have the mental capacity to think for yourself. You also most likely voted for Hillary Clinton or at the worst, supported Bernie Sanders until he was thrown out of the race.

Fess up. You can lie to me, but to thine own self be true. You are in no way a conservative, a Republican, or a Trump-supporter. Therefore, you are a leftist.

So me calling you what you are makes me a liberal! you are one stupid human being.

But you are right, I am not a conservative nor a Republican because I stand for smaller government and more personal freedoms, two things that conservatives and Republicans do not believe in. And I am not a Trump supporter because I do not support trash.

But none of those things make me a leftist. This is where things move beyond your ability to comprehend. In your little party loyalist mind there is only "right" and "left" and anyone that does not agree with you is "left" and everyone that thinks just like you and parrots the party line is "right'. You are too stupid to know that not all of us fall into that two box you live in.

Here is who I have voted for Pres in my lifetime
Reagan
Bush I
Clinton
Perot
Browne
Badnarik
Barr
Johnson
Johnson

I am anti-abortoin
I am pro-2nd amendment
I am anti-ObamaCare

But because I do not kiss the ass of Trump every day like you do I am a fucking liberal. What a moron you turned out to be.

I remember when McCain first ran the conservatives called him a hero and ran him for president. But now because he does not favor their politics he is a war criminal.

Amazing how alike the far right and the far left are when you scrape away the bull shit

I remember when McCain first ran the conservatives called him a hero and ran him for president. But now because he does not favor their politics he is a war criminal.

Amazing how alike the far right and the far left are when you scrape away the bull shit
McCain is a corporatist, elitist, warmongering fool....funny....just like W, BO, and so many others. He is a fraud that somehow has deceived voters for decades.

I do not wish him ill health, but do wish he were in Supermax where he belongs.

Forum List

Back