John McCain Must Release His Medical Records

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"In a time of increasingly complex and difficult issues both here and abroad, it is imperative for Americans to know the health of the candidates. Yet John McCain has never released his full medical records and he has severely restricted the public’s ability to judge his health. When McCain publicly “disclosed” his medical history, what he really did was provide a carefully selected set of medical records (1,173 pages in all) to 20 carefully selected reporters who were allowed three hours to review that massive pile of paper. They were not allowed to make copies and not allowed to consult with medical experts during the review. With this kind of pseudo-review, it is certain that we cannot know much about McCain’s health."

https://thinkprogress.org/john-mccain-must-release-his-medical-records-1ef6c1e43fe3#.qt1r92rxa

Let's put this to rest, you Leftwing Nuts are nothing if not abject hypocrites.

"In a time of increasingly complex and difficult issues both here and abroad, it is imperative for Americans to know the health of the candidates. Yet John McCain has never released his full medical records and he has severely restricted the public’s ability to judge his health. When McCain publicly “disclosed” his medical history, what he really did was provide a carefully selected set of medical records (1,173 pages in all) to 20 carefully selected reporters who were allowed three hours to review that massive pile of paper. They were not allowed to make copies and not allowed to consult with medical experts during the review. With this kind of pseudo-review, it is certain that we cannot know much about McCain’s health."

https://thinkprogress.org/john-mccain-must-release-his-medical-records-1ef6c1e43fe3#.qt1r92rxa

Who wrote that? Obama? His campaign director?

Hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

What did Obama and his campaign manager have to say about John McCain's health.

And? Did you just want to point out that both Trump and Clilnton still haven't provided their complete records?

Yes- it is true- neither Trump or Clinton have provided their complete medical records.

Hypocrite.

The Left demanded he release all of them, he released a full 1200 pages. Your bitch should release hers. Damn you are a hypocrite kid.

And? Did you just want to point out that both Trump and Clilnton still haven't provided their complete records?

Yes- it is true- neither Trump or Clinton have provided their complete medical records.

Again, the bitch should release EVERYTHING.

Hypocrite.

The Left demanded he release all of them, he released a full 1200 pages. Your bitch should release hers. Damn you are a hypocrite kid.

Who is the left? Was it Obama or his campaign manager? You haven't answered yes to that question...so I will assume that you know that they did not. Obama did not use McCains health as a campaign issue.

Now...since you are stupid, I will tell you that I have called for Clinton to release her medical records and submit to a full physical which is reported in full. Do you understand those words? Say something that lets me know you understand them. Thanks.

Now..I will also tell you that I personally never gave McCain's health a moment's thought until he picked Palin. Then it became of interest to me. She's a retard. We can't have a retard for POTUS.

Hypocrite.

Who is the left? Was it Obama or his campaign manager? You haven't answered yes to that question...so I will assume that you know that they did not. Obama did not use McCains health as a campaign issue.

Now...since you are stupid, I will tell you that I have called for Clinton to release her medical records and submit to a full physical which is reported in full. Do you understand those words? Say something that lets me know you understand them. Thanks.

Now..I will also tell you that I personally never gave McCain's health a moment's thought until he picked Palin. Then it became of interest to me. She's a retard. We can't have a retard for POTUS.

None of which has anything to do with the fact that the Left DEMANDED he release is records, you aren't real good at this son.

Hypocrite.

None of which has anything to do with the fact that the Left DEMANDED he release is records, you aren't real good at this son.

Who is the left? Idiot.

I've shut your argument down. Son.

Again, the asshole should release everything.

Why is Trump the only one hiding his tax records?

...he had no spine

Hypocrite.

No he didn't.

He let reporters look at those pages for 3 hours- they werent allowed to photograph anything- we the voters never saw them.

Your asshole should release his medical records- it would be great if your asshole released something- anything- other than attack tweets.

Speaking of which- remember when your asshole attacked John McCain for being a prisoner of war?

Hypocrite.

No he didn't.

He let reporters look at those pages for 3 hours- they werent allowed to photograph anything- we the voters never saw them.

Your asshole should release his medical records- it would be great if your asshole released something- anything- other than attack tweets.

Speaking of which- remember when your asshole attacked John McCain for being a prisoner of war?
John McCain is a spineless career politician... Fact

Of course, they were concerned about McCain's health given his frequent coughing spells, inability to walk without help at times, confusion, constant memory lapses and his tendency to fall down. Oh, wait, none of that happened to him. Never mind.

Hypocrite.

Who is the left? Idiot.

I've shut your argument down. Son.

All you've done here son is prove yourself an idiot. You are minor league boy.

Again, the asshole should release everything.

Why is Trump the only one hiding his tax records?

Trump's Tax records are more important than the Health Records of a woman who wants to be President of the United States. Back to kindergarten for you child.

And let us not forget when John McCain ORIGINALLY released a thousand pages of his medical records...

This set follows the reams of paper Senator McCain’s campaign released during his presidential bid in 2000, in part because of a shadowy set of rumors about the psychological damage he might have suffered during his years as a P.O.W. The records showed no lasting effects.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/23/mccains-health-records/?_r=0

So in 2000 it would have been during the GOP PRIMARY that these "rumors" abounded.

Hypocrite.

No he didn't.

John McCain is a spineless career politician... Fact

Conservatives love to attack combat veterans wounded in the service of our country- Fact.

Forum List

Back