🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John McCain, Vietnam Collaborator, Accuses Rand Paul of Working for Putin

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
John McCain is a senile old fool and should have retired 20 years ago. His accusations at Rand Paul are ridiculous on their face.

Retire you senile old pile of fertilizer before your bring shame on the family you still have that is alive.

John McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

The long-simmering war between Sens. John McCain and Rand Paul boiled over on Wednesday when the Arizona lawmaker directly accused his colleague of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While speaking from the Senate floor in support of a bill advancing Montenegro’s bid to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), McCain noted objection from his Kentucky colleague, saying that if you oppose the measure, “You are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin... trying to dismember this small country which has already been the subject an attempted coup.”

McCain continued: “If they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin and I do not say that lightly.”

Several moments later, after the 80-year-old senator asked for unanimous consent to move the bill forward, Paul took the mic to raise his objection before dramatically exiting the room.

In response, McCain began railing against Paul, his voice trembling with anger: “I note the senator from Kentucky leaving the floor without justification or any rationale for the action he has just taken. That is really remarkable, that a senator blocking a treaty that is supported by the overwhelming number—perhaps 98, at least, of his colleagues—would come to the floor and object and walk away.”

He then directly connected Paul to the Russian government: “The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians.

“So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

I already posted this today:

McCain and Democrats pointing fingers at different people and saying they are "working for Putin" are showing serious signs of paranoia and remind me another personage in the history of US: US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia
http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm
The Fall Of James Forrestal

Looks like McCain also belongs to a mental hospital.

I am amazed, just totally befuddled that people cant see how the national security of Montenegro, a racist name by the way, is crucial to NATO's military and economic interests.

Obviously I am joking.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT MONTENEGRO? IS it worth the blood of American citizens? For hell's sake!

Maybe we should rename NATO as "The North Atlantic Hegemony Organization"?

I am amazed, just totally befuddled that people cant see how the national security of Montenegro, a racist name by the way, is crucial to NATO's military and economic interests.

Obviously I am joking.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT MONTENEGRO? IS it worth the blood of American citizens? For hell's sake!

Maybe we should rename NATO as "The North Atlantic Hegemony Organization"?

it is a bit bigger than Lebanon with population of some 600,000 people, sandwiched between bosnia/hertz. and albania

it is a bit bigger than Lebanon with population of some 600,000 people, sandwiched between bosnia/hertz. and albania
Thanks, but I know where it is on a map.

But does it have anything that represents the vital interests of NATO?

What natural resources does it have? It is an agricultural country that has to import food, lol, and its primary money earner is "the service industry" whichmeans it produces nothing but sells other nations imports.

I just do not see why Montenegro is worth forming an alliance with that will have to be redeemed in American blood, sweat and treasure.

Let them form alliances with other nations in their area.

Why do we have to let every puny runt nation under Americas skirts?

Thanks, but I know where it is on a map.

But does it have anything that represents the vital interests of NATO?

What natural resources does it have? It is an agricultural country that has to import food, lol, and its primary money earner is "the service industry" whichmeans it produces nothing but sells other nations imports.

I just do not see why Montenegro is worth forming an alliance with that will have to be redeemed in American blood, sweat and treasure.

Let them form alliances with other nations in their area.

Why do we have to let every puny runt nation under Americas skirts?

i was just giving a perspective of the population for the others

Forum List

Back