🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John McCain, Vietnam Collaborator, Accuses Rand Paul of Working for Putin

So Paul was against the resolution because??
Because it is an unnecessary provocation. Because NATO is too large. Because we would be required to defend Montenegro.

And?
And what? That was some of Paul's reasoning. If there is more that I missed, do tell.

They are another cog in the buffer against an aggressive russia
Russia is not acting aggressively. In fact they have acted quite rationally in the face of US aggression.

Because it is an unnecessary provocation. Because NATO is too large. Because we would be required to defend Montenegro.
And?
And what? That was some of Paul's reasoning. If there is more that I missed, do tell.
Why are there so many people today who ignore our Founding Fathers warnings against getting entangled in too many overseas alliances and treaties?

Russia is not acting aggressively. In fact they have acted quite rationally in the face of US aggression.

If they interfered in your elections, that's aggressive...
There is no evidence that they did. And if they didn't, then it is my government which is acting aggressively against its own people. A much worse proposition, but nothing new. The US government started using techniques of mass persuasion on its own population a hundred years ago.

And?
Why are there so many people today who ignore our Founding Fathers warnings against getting entangled in too many overseas alliances and treaties?
I think because it has been accepted practice. Those warnings went unheeded a long time ago.

And people right now are fearful and or angry at Putin's Russia. Careful consideration and objective reasoning is the first casualty in such an emotional state as we see today.

John McCain, Vietnam Collaborator
McCain risked his life flying dozens of combat missions so that you could sit at home not working and being a parasite while posting thousands of idiotic posts.

You don't deserve to drink his spit, you worthless slacker.

[
There is no evidence that they did. And if they didn't, then it is my government which is acting aggressively against its own people. A much worse proposition, but nothing new. The US government started using techniques of mass persuasion on its own population a hundred years ago.

The intelligence community disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back