🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

This is how Trumpettes deal with information. They Saul Alinsky it by freezing the opposition and school yard mockery

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Who the fuck is John Oliver ?

John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me

John Oliver is an unfortunate-toothed Brit who fills the aching Jon Stewart void

Who the fuck is John Oliver?

Who the fuck is John Oliver?

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

He did more damage to a potential Kanye West presidential campaign than he did to Trump's.

He also exposed how biased CNN was.

John Oliver is a comedian. An entertainer.

Many a Democrap let comedians and entertainers make up their minds for them, yet lie about being free-thinkers and not being indoctrinated. Go figure?

When the act dumb tactic doesnt work, accuse people of being brain washed!

The liberal 'axis of indoctrination' (academia, media, and H-Wood) has been indoctrinating for decades. Figures that you never noticed..........:spinner:.

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Already saw this vid ....on another thread,it had absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

tumblr_inline_mifowvM9tJ1qz4rgp.gif

But they tell the truth. More than "the donald" does.

In that case, Limbaugh and Hannity tell the truth.

Many a Democrap let comedians and entertainers make up their minds for them, yet lie about being free-thinkers and not being indoctrinated. Go figure?

When the act dumb tactic doesnt work, accuse people of being brain washed!

The liberal 'axis of indoctrination' (academia, media, and H-Wood) has been indoctrinating for decades. Figures that you never noticed..........:spinner:.

Follow up with more Accusations

He's gonna be facing a HUGE lawsuit.

This is how Trumpettes deal with information. They Saul Alinsky it by freezing the opposition and school yard mockery
What information? A Brit comedian who couldn't make a living in England is a news source? Don't you have Bucs90 to play with, you know the cops vs. the thugs?

Did I say that?

tumblr_inline_mifowvM9tJ1qz4rgp.gif

But they tell the truth. More than "the donald" does.

In that case, Limbaugh and Hannity tell the truth.
You don't think Oliver or Stewart or Colbert have ever lied about Democrat positions or refused to cover scandals and potential scandals concerning top Democrat officials?

Forum List

Back