🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

And yours is??????????????? The snake oil salesmen faux news etc.
Mila-kunis-laughing.gif

The pinnacle of liberal informational gurus, John Oliver, and Trevor Noel. :eusa_clap:

:rofl:

absolutely hysterical ... I haven't laughed so hard in years.... I've never seen this guy before or even heard of him, but he's a great comedian...his delivery is perfect! :lol::lol:

So did you like the video?

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

So you didn't like the video?

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.
Perfect! Thank you for confirming my theory that Trump never loses supporters no matter what he does/says BECAUSE Trump supporters refuse to take in any factual information whatsoever.

^^^^
Here's a Hill-Beast voter now!........but she's old..............:laugh:.
Nope. Not even close.

Did I say that?

tumblr_inline_mifowvM9tJ1qz4rgp.gif

But they tell the truth. More than "the donald" does.

John Oliver is a comedian. An entertainer.

In that case, Limbaugh and Hannity tell the truth.
You don't think Oliver or Stewart or Colbert have ever lied about Democrat positions or refused to cover scandals and potential scandals concerning top Democrat officials?
You laughed at someone comparing Oliver's capacity to tell the truth to Limbaugh's and Hannity's.

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

So you didn't like the video?

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.
Perfect! Thank you for confirming my theory that Trump never loses supporters no matter what he does/says BECAUSE Trump supporters refuse to take in any factual information whatsoever.

^^^^
Here's a Hill-Beast voter now!........but she's old..............:laugh:.
Nope. Not even close.

If not Hill-Beast or Trump, looks like you'll be sitting out this General Election. Maybe you'll vote in the next one (but, time is a wastin', ya know.......).

The pinnacle of liberal informational gurus, John Oliver, and Trevor Noel. :eusa_clap:
Makes me wonder why you can refute none of it. I guess he's simply smarter than you. Obviously he's more honest. Oh well, when you forego your principles, you are on borrowed time

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

He did more damage to a potential Kanye West presidential campaign than he did to Trump's.

He also exposed how biased CNN was.

He doesn't have to damage Trumps campaign, Donald is handling it

I can tell it's getting under the skin of the conservitards that their new messiah is getting exposed.

If anyone should be able to recognize a joke it would be them you'd think

LMAO The only person here who thinks John Oliver is somebody is you. And I for one could care less what he has to say. As for getting under the skin?? Seems your the one with that problem.

But then you think Hitlery would make a great POTUS. A fool you truly are.

She'll be an excellent POTUS. Oliver has a national show. Now you....you're nobody

Did I say that?

tumblr_inline_mifowvM9tJ1qz4rgp.gif

But they tell the truth. More than "the donald" does.

John Oliver is a comedian. An entertainer.

In that case, Limbaugh and Hannity tell the truth.
You don't think Oliver or Stewart or Colbert have ever lied about Democrat positions or refused to cover scandals and potential scandals concerning top Democrat officials?

You said Oliver always tells the truth.

Makes me wonder why you can refute none of it. I guess he's simply smarter than you. Obviously he's more honest. Oh well, when you forego your principles, you are on borrowed time

Or like everyone else they didn't watch the daffy Brit

Sure you did...how else did you know he was English?

Caught lying again. I get tired of making you my bitch

Or like everyone else they didn't watch the daffy Brit

Sure you did

Nope, and you should learn just because you say something does not make it a fact. Now stop lying, sock

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.

Let's try something a little more fact based...than, you know... a liberal comedian...

If you watch the video, you will know why Rubio made a joke about Trump's fingers.

Forum List

Back