🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.
Hilarious. You have prejudiced yourself out of watching it because of assumptions you have about it, without knowing a thing about it!

Amazing.

Actually, John Oliver backs up every one of his points with evidence. Unlike Trump.

"I know words. I have the best words." :lol:

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

He did more damage to a potential Kanye West presidential campaign than he did to Trump's.

He also exposed how biased CNN was.

He doesn't have to damage Trumps campaign, Donald is handling it

Sure he is....

Trump is both taking the gloves and the shackles off the GOP by crushing pc culture and bringing social conservatism to the 21st century.

With a better candidate Democrats literally wouldn't have prayer.

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Who is John Oliver?

The radical left complains about coarse political speech and then uses phrases like "kicks Donald in the nuts". Maybe they just parrot the coarse liberal blogs.

He's gonna be facing a HUGE lawsuit.

No no --- YUUUUGE.

It's gonna be "great". It'll be "the best lawsuit in the world" brought by "incredible people" who will "look at it". And "they're all friends of mine". I have to tell you, "I know them all" and "they love me". It'll be "amazing".

Last edited:
The radical left complains about coarse political speech and then uses phrases like "kicks Donald in the nuts". Maybe they don't know the difference.
Democrats have attacked their own supporters and their own candidates every time they attack Trump and his supporters.

It is hilarious, and even the Democrat gurus don't have a clue.

Trump is scary good.

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.
Hilarious. You have prejudiced yourself out of watching it because of assumptions you have about it, without knowing a thing about it!

Amazing.

Actually, John Oliver backs up every one of his points with evidence. Unlike Trump.

"They're amazing, incredible words. They're all friends of mine. And if I forgot to mention it, I'm rich".

Funny, you'd think a guy who "knows words" and "has the best words" ------- wouldn't need to rewrite the First Amendment so he can curtail other people's words.

As he promised to do last week.
shakehead.gif

Who is John Oliver?

your MOM

Who is John Oliver?

Who is Deltex? :dunno:

At least John Oliver came with something to say.....

Amazing.

"They're amazing, incredible words. They're all friends of mine. And if I forgot to mention it, I'm rich".
i have the BEST words? hahahhahah

Who is John Oliver?

Who is Deltex? :dunno:

At least John Oliver came with something to say.....

So did that ****** at the oscars...nobody cares.

Amazing.

What is "hilarious" is that anyone would be stupid enough to condemn a person for not watching a comedian.

I have a very humorous rerun of 'Laugh In' for you to watch to get a historical perspective on the intricacies of Nixon and the 1972 Primaries if you are interested in expanding your "knowledge". :lol:

Who the fuck is John Oliver ?

Someone more successful and more truthful than you, Warbler.

The OP is wasting time and effort trying to get Trump-Heads to read/listen/watch anything that might expose the candidate they are blindly but loyally following. I sure hope Trump doesn't ask his followers to jump off a cliff. It'll be Jonestown all over.
Why? See my sig.

Forum List

Back