🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Oh well...when tired references are all your morally bankrupt persona can come up with, post them twice....why not?

In the old days, people did research on their candidates. That you've been pussified so much that your afraid to is hilarious

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.
Hilarious. You have prejudiced yourself out of watching it because of assumptions you have about it, without knowing a thing about it!

Amazing.

Actually, John Oliver backs up every one of his points with evidence. Unlike Trump.

"I know words. I have the best words." :lol:

I actually sat through most of the hour+ in length rationalization-fest. At some point when you need a solid hour-plus to try to explain away all of the lies, hyperbole, racism, insults, etc.... you have to wonder if the damage control effort is worth it. An honest broker would wonder about the reason it has to be done. Thankfully for Mr Trump, his supporters have BS'd themselves into believing what they hear.

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.
Hilarious. You have prejudiced yourself out of watching it because of assumptions you have about it, without knowing a thing about it!

Amazing.

Actually, John Oliver backs up every one of his points with evidence. Unlike Trump.

I actually sat through most of the hour+ in length rationalization-fest. At some point when you need a solid hour-plus to try to explain away all of the lies, hyperbole, racism, insults, etc.... you have to wonder if the damage control effort is worth it. An honest broker would wonder about the reason it has to be done. Thankfully for Mr Trump, his supporters have BS'd themselves into believing what they hear.

An honest broker understands you have to make a video like this because the media ISN'T an honest broker...they intentionally misrepresent anything he says that they think they can turn into a partisan advantage.

Subtract all the partisan hackery from your post, and you have to admit, there is a huge difference between what Trump says, and what the media claims he said.

I appreciate you taking the time to watching it, and in the spirit of reciprocation, I'll watch your video when I get back from the store.

I can't give your post a thumbs up because I don't agree with your conclusions, but I'll give you one here for the effort. :thup:

Last edited:

Amazing.

An honest broker understands you have to make a video like this because the media ISN'T an honest broker...they intentionally misrepresent anything he says that they think they can turn into a partisan advantage.
Ahh yes, blame the media. Do you ever get tired of making excuses? The media didn't force him to call mexicans rapists, say that he wanted to kill terrorists families, was going to build a wall, or make fun of a man with birth defects.

There is zero difference between Trump and what the world thinks of Trump. Or, if we proceed with your logic, all of the guys you "used to" respect like Levin, Limbaugh, Barnes, etc... are suddenly part of the media hit squad.... And it happened overnight at no benefit to them....

Either that or they are speaking the truth:

Amazing.

Ahh yes, blame the media. Do you ever get tired of making excuses? The media didn't force him to call mexicans rapists, say that he wanted to kill terrorists families, was going to build a wall, or make fun of a man with birth defects.

There is zero difference between Trump and what the world thinks of Trump. Or, if we proceed with your logic, all of the guys you "used to" respect like Levin, Limbaugh, Barnes, etc... are suddenly part of the media hit squad.... And it happened overnight at no benefit to them....

Either that or they are speaking the truth:

:lol: Thanks for proving my point. All hackery...no substance.

That's what I get for treating you like a person and not the liberal smear regurgitator that you are.

Now, you'll have to excuse me...I'm going to go watch Trump win a bunch of states. You can get the last word...you always do.

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

All Trump supporters should see this one.

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

What are you smoking OP? Are you a billionaire? Is Obama? Is Hillary? The left is led by a bunch of amateur hacks with virtually no career accomplishments on their resumes, e.g. a bunch of losers yet they have the stones to point to a guy like Trump who's resume of accomplishments and wealth dwarfs all their liberal morons combined and talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are you smoking OP? Are you a billionaire? Is Obama? Is Hillary? The left is led by a bunch of amateur hacks with virtually no career accomplishments on their resumes, e.g. a bunch of losers yet they have the stones to point to a guy like Trump who's resume of accomplishments and wealth dwarfs all their liberal morons combined and talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did you watch the video, it's only 22 min.?

No video will explain how these so called educated professional politicians who have completely fucked up the country would be a better choice that someone like Trump. Before anyone points a finger at Trump FIRST they have to explain why electing a career politician for the umpteenth time makes sense given the nose dive the country has done over the past 20 years.

No video will explain how these so called educated professional politicians who have completely fucked up the country would be a better choice that someone like Trump. Before anyone points a finger at Trump FIRST they have to explain why electing a career politician for the umpteenth time makes sense given the nose dive the country has done over the past 20 years.

I'll take that as a no, are you afraid some of your illusions might be shattered? After all it contains some easily verifiable information.

Who the fuck is John Oliver ?

And who the fuck are you?

See how that works?

I'll take that as a no, are you afraid some of your illusions might be shattered? After all it contains some easily verifiable information.

I have no illusions about Trump. He could be the biggest flip flopping double talking goofball ever to run for office and he would still be an improvement over these lying corrupt politicians.

Over 4 million weekly viewers...not too shabby for an HBO 30 minute weekly comedy/news show.

John Oliver is a success!!!

John Oliver's Talk Show Ratings Edging Out HBO Colleague Bill Maher

bill_maher_john_oliver.jpg

I have no illusions about Trump. He could be the biggest flip flopping double talking goofball ever to run for office and he would still be an improvement over these lying corrupt politicians.

Well at least you got Trump's description pretty well nailed. The video just verified that my decision, not to vote for the Donald, was a good one.

Forum List

Back