🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

If you watch the video, you will know why Rubio made a joke about Trump's fingers.
Rubio got his Masters Degree on hand dick ratio after spending years researching it at the Gay Clubs and bathhouses throughout the southeast

why, not pc enough for you?
You are the champion of PC but you tend to apply it one way only. Go to bed. It is late in Germany.
P.S. Also, you are the champion of bylaws also, remember? Family members are a no-no.

The pinnacle of liberal informational gurus, John Oliver, and Trevor Noel. :eusa_clap:
Makes me wonder why you can refute none of it. I guess he's simply smarter than you. Obviously he's more honest. Oh well, when you forego your principles, you are on borrowed time

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.

Let's try something a little more fact based...than, you know... a liberal comedian...

So you didn't watch it but say it wasn't fact based. Your caught in yet another lie. Of course being morally bankrupt as you are....what is the downside of another lie for a trump supporter?

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.
Hilarious. You have prejudiced yourself out of watching it because of assumptions you have about it, without knowing a thing about it!

Amazing.

Actually, John Oliver backs up every one of his points with evidence. Unlike Trump.

"I know words. I have the best words." :lol:

What is "hilarious" is that anyone would be stupid enough to condemn a person for not watching a comedian.

A satirist. Big difference.

Think Mark Twain.

The pinnacle of liberal informational gurus, John Oliver, and Trevor Noel. :eusa_clap:
Makes me wonder why you can refute none of it. I guess he's simply smarter than you. Obviously he's more honest. Oh well, when you forego your principles, you are on borrowed time

Let's try something a little more fact based...than, you know... a liberal comedian...

So you didn't watch it but say it wasn't fact based. Your caught in yet another lie. Of course being morally bankrupt as you are....what is the downside of another lie for a trump supporter?

Aren't you missing an airing of the incredibly political informative program "Three's Company" on MyTV? :D

Those bellbottoms will be back in style in no time, no need for you to throw them out.

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

The truth falling on the deaf ears of Trump supporters.

Aren't you missing an airing of the incredibly political informative program "Three's Company" on MyTV? :D

Those bellbottoms will be back in style in no time, no need for you to throw them out.

They'll be back in style before your sense of humor I assure you.

Taken apart by a comedian.... Man that's gotta hurt

thanks 4 sharing, retard. it is always a pleasure to read your, let's say, "input".
Retard, huh? I thought its use was prohibited by PC police. Uh... I forgot...one way street... yeah go ahead, you are free to use it but remember to jump somebody else's shit if the opposition uses it.... ферштейн?

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

He did more damage to a potential Kanye West presidential campaign than he did to Trump's.

He also exposed how biased CNN was.

Whose Jayne west and what's a cnn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truth falling on the deaf ears of Trump supporters.

Predictable. When your Messiah acts like a little boy, how can you expect better of the disciples?

The more he discusses policy and issues, one shudders to think that Sarah Palin may actually be the brains of the organization

thanks 4 sharing, retard. it is always a pleasure to read your, let's say, "input".
Retard, huh? I thought its use was prohibited by PC police. Uh... I forgot...one way street... yeah go ahead, you are free to use it but remember to jump somebody else's shit if the opposition uses it.... ферштейн?
you are lame. probably the lamest piece of shit i encountered on this board since "random poster xx".

Forum List

Back