🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

Wow! That was like watching a hungry lion gnawing its way into the slashed open belly of a wounded breathing wildebeest. Muscle, bone, heart, organs ripped mercilessly, legs in the last spasms between a living force and nothingness. I've never seen Oliver, or any other "entertainer" for that matter, so ruthlessly predacious in an attack on a politician.

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

Ive never heard of him either.
Evidently he cant even build ratings, how could he be expected to build a wall?

How it's done in the UK.

Good to see how the UK feels about Trump.

Actually, I didn't want to focus on Donald Trump. There are plenty of threads about him.

It was the John Oliver thing that attracted my attention. And how he adopted the over the top Jon Stewart style of presentation Americans so love. I noticed he's not on mainstream TV. He could become uber famous on the back of Donald bashing. So one could thank Trump for accidentally boosting the careers, and the TV ratings, of lesser known personalities.

I still think the British do vicious low key satire better than anyone. And it's done to everyone, not just Trump. Royalty, politicians, the police, you name it.

This guy tops John Oliver, IMO.

Over 4 million weekly viewers...not too shabby for an HBO 30 minute weekly comedy/news show.

John Oliver is a success!!!

John Oliver's Talk Show Ratings Edging Out HBO Colleague Bill Maher

bill_maher_john_oliver.jpg

4 million weekly viewers?
Shit - bill o'reilly has 4 million viewers per night
Still don't know who jerry Oliver is
And don't give a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and speaking of competence and honesty??

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

As for honesty?? It ain't in her dictionary

So did you like the video?

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

So you didn't like the video?

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.

Perfect! Thank you for confirming my theory that Trump never loses supporters no matter what he does/says BECAUSE Trump supporters refuse to take in any factual information whatsoever.

Perfect. Thank you for confirming my theory that you are an idiot. Oh and who says I'm a Trump supporter?? You?

Of course you do and as for factual information??

Kinda sorta figure you think Hitlery would make a great POTUS. Incompetent, liar Hitlery. Yup. She's about who I would expect a moron like you would support.

Have a good one. Moron.[/QUOTE]

I can tell it's getting under the skin of the conservitards that their new messiah is getting exposed.

If anyone should be able to recognize a joke it would be them you'd think

LMAO The only person here who thinks John Oliver is somebody is you. And I for one could care less what he has to say. As for getting under the skin?? Seems your the one with that problem.

But then you think Hitlery would make a great POTUS. A fool you truly are.

She'll be an excellent POTUS. Oliver has a national show. Now you....you're nobody

Sure she will. Benghazi already shows what an "excellent" POTUS she would be. Oh and all her email's show it as well.

Speaking of nobody?? Hate to tell ya but that's you Cornholio. A Hitlery supporter without a clue.

Ta Ta Moron.

Wow! That was like watching a hungry lion gnawing its way into the slashed open belly of a wounded breathing wildebeest. Muscle, bone, heart, organs ripped mercilessly, legs in the last spasms between a living force and nothingness. I've never seen Oliver, or any other "entertainer" for that matter, so ruthlessly predacious in an attack on a politician.

The thing with the microphone at the end is awesome. The gold sharpie, the "I never settle [lawsuits]" statement by Trump followed by 3 examples of when he settled law suits....

I will revive the one word description I reserved for other posters on the forum:

SURGICAL!!!

The thing with the microphone at the end is awesome. The gold sharpie, the "I never settle [lawsuits]" statement by Trump followed by 3 examples of when he settled law suits....

I will revive the one word description I reserved for other posters on the forum:

SURGICAL!!!

How bout IDIOTICAL. Only a moron like you would praise something so idiotic.

Ta Ta Moron.

What are you smoking OP? Are you a billionaire? Is Obama? Is Hillary? The left is led by a bunch of amateur hacks with virtually no career accomplishments on their resumes, e.g. a bunch of losers yet they have the stones to point to a guy like Trump who's resume of accomplishments and wealth dwarfs all their liberal morons combined and talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did you watch the video, it's only 22 min.?

No video will explain how these so called educated professional politicians who have completely fucked up the country would be a better choice that someone like Trump. Before anyone points a finger at Trump FIRST they have to explain why electing a career politician for the umpteenth time makes sense given the nose dive the country has done over the past 20 years.

By the same logic, the over 25 crowd has screwed up the nation (they are all over 25 up in Washington). Should we turn the reigns of power over to 13 year olds based only on the fact that they amuse us and call the older people names?

One will note that the remedy for the 20 year "nosedive" is not anywhere on Mr. Trump's website.

SURGICAL!!!

How bout IDIOTICAL. Only a moron like you would praise something so idiotic.

Ta Ta Moron.

Idiotical?

I'm not sure thats a word but when your messiah is Mr. Trump, you don't have any standards quite obviously. Since you didn't watch the video, you're speaking from a place of profound ignorance. It's good to see your streak of speaking from the area you know best is still in tact.

One word - and a couple of numbers for you tards...

Trump '16
Hey Chief, what happened? It seems like you have just been released from a Libtard Language Reeducation and Sensitivity Adjustment Camp...
Well, another good man has been subjugated by the PC police... (yes, I am stirring the shit)

So we will get to choose between HRC and DT, the two candidates with the worst favorability in the campaign.

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

Ive never heard of him either.
Evidently he cant even build ratings, how could he be expected to build a wall?

Oliver is pretty well known, actually. He used to be on the Daily Show with Stewart. His show is pretty popular. He has been credited as being a major contributor to the FCC's Net Neutrality rules, thanks to his call to action for internet trolls.

This really is great and shows how out of their mind trump supporters are. Anyone who can watch this and still vote trump really hates our country. So much for the patriots.

Forum List

Back