🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

Wow! That was like watching a hungry lion gnawing its way into the slashed open belly of a wounded breathing wildebeest. Muscle, bone, heart, organs ripped mercilessly, legs in the last spasms between a living force and nothingness. I've never seen Oliver, or any other "entertainer" for that matter, so ruthlessly predacious in an attack on a politician.

The thing with the microphone at the end is awesome. The gold sharpie, the "I never settle [lawsuits]" statement by Trump followed by 3 examples of when he settled law suits....

I will revive the one word description I reserved for other posters on the forum:

SURGICAL!!!

How bout IDIOTICAL. Only a moron like you would praise something so idiotic.

Ta Ta Moron.

Idiotical?

I'm not sure thats a word but when your messiah is Mr. Trump, you don't have any standards quite obviously. Since you didn't watch the video, you're speaking from a place of profound ignorance. It's good to see your streak of speaking from the area you know best is still in tact.

Oh he's not my messiah but we all know Hitlery is yours.

Your standards are quite obvious as well. You don't think a POTUS should be competent or truthful hence your support for Hitlery.

Its good to see your streak of speaking from the area you know best is still intact.

Ta Ta Moron

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

Wow! That was like watching a hungry lion gnawing its way into the slashed open belly of a wounded breathing wildebeest. Muscle, bone, heart, organs ripped mercilessly, legs in the last spasms between a living force and nothingness. I've never seen Oliver, or any other "entertainer" for that matter, so ruthlessly predacious in an attack on a politician.

The thing with the microphone at the end is awesome. The gold sharpie, the "I never settle [lawsuits]" statement by Trump followed by 3 examples of when he settled law suits....

I will revive the one word description I reserved for other posters on the forum:

SURGICAL!!!

Ta Ta Moron.

Idiotical?

I'm not sure thats a word but when your messiah is Mr. Trump, you don't have any standards quite obviously. Since you didn't watch the video, you're speaking from a place of profound ignorance. It's good to see your streak of speaking from the area you know best is still in tact.

Your standards are quite obvious as well. You don't think a POTUS should be competent or truthful hence your support for Hitlery.

Its good to see your streak of speaking from the area you know best is still intact.

Ta Ta Moron

Your messiah got bitch slapped by the truth. You can't deal with it so you keep coming back here. The problem is that I keep on bitch slapping the shit out of you every time you show up....

See you in about 10 minutes my beeeeeeeotch!

SURGICAL!!!

Ta Ta Moron.

Idiotical?

Ta Ta Moron

Your messiah got bitch slapped by the truth. You can't deal with it so you keep coming back here. The problem is that I keep on bitch slapping the shit out of you every time you show up....

Hey. Only you think he's my messiah.

Oh and you couldn't bitch slap a dead dog. Your a moron.

If this is the best you can do, save your fingers. Read a book. Fuck a homeless person. Hell. Drop dead. LOL

Ta Ta Moron.

SURGICAL!!!

Ta Ta Moron.

Idiotical?

Ta Ta Moron

If this is the best you can do, save your fingers. Read a book. Fuck a homeless person. Hell. Drop dead. LOL

Ta Ta Moron.

Well, it only took you two minutes to come back and try to salvage something of your new Messiah. As for "fucking a homeless person", let me know how that goes for you.

See you in 10 minutes (or less), my beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeotch!
:finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3:

Ta Ta Moron.

Idiotical?

Ta Ta Moron

Ta Ta Moron.

Well, it only took you two minutes to come back and try to salvage something of your new Messiah. As for "fucking a homeless person", let me know how that goes for you.

:finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3:

Nah Took less time.

Oh and I'm not salvaging anything. I don't need to since I didn't watch the video. A video put out by someone I could care less about. Oh and nice to know I'm a Trump supporter. Who knew?? I sure didn't.

Seems Trump is doing good all on his own though if Super Tuesday is any indication. Maybe you should email him with your thoughts.

Oh and I'm nobodies bitch especially not a moron like you. I bite and have been know to kick ass.

[

Ta Ta Moron.

It's "you're". #justsaying

Likely because I didn't bother to watch it. Is it full of liberal talking point falsehoods? Then why waste my time.
Hilarious. You have prejudiced yourself out of watching it because of assumptions you have about it, without knowing a thing about it!

Amazing.

Actually, John Oliver backs up every one of his points with evidence. Unlike Trump.

"I know words. I have the best words." :lol:

I actually sat through most of the hour+ in length rationalization-fest. At some point when you need a solid hour-plus to try to explain away all of the lies, hyperbole, racism, insults, etc.... you have to wonder if the damage control effort is worth it. An honest broker would wonder about the reason it has to be done. Thankfully for Mr Trump, his supporters have BS'd themselves into believing what they hear.

An honest broker understands you have to make a video like this because the media ISN'T an honest broker...they intentionally misrepresent anything he says that they think they can turn into a partisan advantage.
Ahh yes, blame the media. Do you ever get tired of making excuses? The media didn't force him to call mexicans rapists, say that he wanted to kill terrorists families, was going to build a wall, or make fun of a man with birth defects.

There is zero difference between Trump and what the world thinks of Trump. Or, if we proceed with your logic, all of the guys you "used to" respect like Levin, Limbaugh, Barnes, etc... are suddenly part of the media hit squad.... And it happened overnight at no benefit to them....

Either that or they are speaking the truth:

:lol: Thanks for proving my point. All hackery...no substance.

That's what I get for treating you like a person and not the liberal smear regurgitator that you are.

Now, you'll have to excuse me...I'm going to go watch Trump win a bunch of states. You can get the last word...you always do.

Smear? I'm telling the truth. The only one lying is you and you're doing it to yourself about Mr. Trump's "conservative" policies.
Here are the people you "like" as of May of last year....

Like:
TV: Bill O'Reilly
Radio: Mark Levin
Print: David Limbaugh

Hell, David Limbaugh even told you that Mr. Trump has no conservative moorings
David Limbaugh - Further Thoughts on the Trump Phenomenon

From what I hear Levin is having a coronary.

Bill O'Reily? Not a huge fan it seems from the clips I have seen...

It's just not me saying you are full of shit; they are telling you as well.
As for hackery; the 1 hour plus infomercial you offered as some sort of "factual" response to a 15 minute fact-filled takedown of Trump's supporter's statements about him is pretty much the definition of hackery. Why do people make informercials dumbass; to sell you something.

Congratulations; you bought it.

What are you going to say next year after he loses, and when Hillary is picking her nominee for the Supreme Court? Are you going to pretend to be a conservative once again and decry her pick as a liberal? You won't be able to do it with any credibility; Mr. Trump has taken yours and is laughing at you as well.

Idiotical?

Ta Ta Moron

Ta Ta Moron.

Nah Took less time.

Oh and I'm not salvaging anything. I don't need to since I didn't watch the video. A video put out by someone I could care less about. Oh and nice to know I'm a Trump supporter. Who knew?? I sure didn't.

Seems Trump is doing good all on his own though if Super Tuesday is any indication. Maybe you should email him with your thoughts.

Oh and I'm nobodies bitch especially not a moron like you. I bite and have been know to kick ass.

That you are too scared to see your Messiah undressed is all the truth in the world.
Makes me chuckle at you even harder than normal.

So you didn't like the video?

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.
Perfect! Thank you for confirming my theory that Trump never loses supporters no matter what he does/says BECAUSE Trump supporters refuse to take in any factual information whatsoever.

^^^^
Here's a Hill-Beast voter now!........but she's old..............:laugh:.
Nope. Not even close.

If not Hill-Beast or Trump, looks like you'll be sitting out this General Election. Maybe you'll vote in the next one (but, time is a wastin', ya know.......).
You're right.

the media, the media.

It always is the media......even those who agree with them are ostracized when they don't agree hard enough. ]
I can't wait to see this year's post-mortem for the GOP.

"Uhhh....we have to do a better job attracting less crazy people and switch from nickel gumball machines to penny machines to appeal to our new base."

Ta Ta Moron

Ta Ta Moron.

Nah Took less time.

That you are too scared to see your Messiah undressed is all the truth in the world.
Makes me chuckle at you even harder than normal.

There ain't much that scares me and you sure don't fill that bill.

Your funny as hell though. Good for a few laughs.

Since Trump isn't my messiah your point in moot.

Makes me LMAO though.

A dumbass who thinks she's the smartest person in the room and proves with every post that she ain't even close to being the smartest anything.

Ta Ta dumbass.

Oh and speaking of competence and honesty??

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

As for honesty?? It ain't in her dictionary

So did you like the video?

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

hahahah, holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of a sheep.

Oh and speaking of competence and honesty??

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

As for honesty?? It ain't in her dictionary

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

hahaha holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of an idiot.

Over 4 million weekly viewers...not too shabby for an HBO 30 minute weekly comedy/news show.

John Oliver is a success!!!

John Oliver's Talk Show Ratings Edging Out HBO Colleague Bill Maher

bill_maher_john_oliver.jpg

4 million weekly viewers?
Shit - bill o'reilly has 4 million viewers per night
Still don't know who jerry Oliver is
And don't give a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt you can afford the HBO subscription, so it really doesn't matter.

I make up my own mind.

Ironic that you claim to think for yourself yet you couldn't even come up with your own reply. I literally had to do the thinking for you so you knew what to say.

I make up my own mind.

Ironic that you claim to think for yourself yet you couldn't even come up with your own reply. I literally had to do the thinking for you so you knew what to say.

Your was right there and fit the bill.

Oh and no one thinks for me.

I have been thinking for myself for years and your comment made me laugh. I suspect you wouldn't know a real sheep if you fell over one.

Forum List

Back