🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

The poor saps supporting Drumpf don't even realize they are proving in every post what jackbooted, brainless sheep they are. :lol:

Oh because they don't agree with you??

Well since you think you are the smartest fucker in the room I can see where that might upset you.

You old pants shitter you. LOL

So you didn't like the video?

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.

hahahah, holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of a sheep.

hahaha holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of an idiot.

Ironic that you claim to think for yourself yet you couldn't even come up with your own reply. I literally had to do the thinking for you so you knew what to say.

Your was right there and fit the bill.

Oh and no one thinks for me.

I have been thinking for myself for years and your comment made me laugh. I suspect you wouldn't know a real sheep if you fell over one.

Actually, as you've just shown....I do the thinking for you. Keep on thinking you're special though, sheep.

Last edited:
Yes, we musn't forget to bash the Catholics, too, mein fuhrer, amiright?

You people will bash whoever doesn't fit squarely into your cocksucking agenda. I know this. No need to confirm, dicksuck.
And here we see the rube thought process. If a statement conforms to their bias, it must be true. Any evidence to the contrary is to be ignored or discarded.

"I bleev it, so it is true".

No need to watch a video which destroys Trump! We must not challenge our fragile bleef system.

That was your entire thought-process when you pulled the lever - twice - for Obama, tard.
Forget?
See, folks?

Just yesterday I was laughing my ass off at the rubes who conflate facts and truth with Democrats and Obama, not realizing they are shooting themselves in the foot.
PROPAGANDA OUTLET: Obama blew up the sun.

PARROTING RUBE: Breaking: Obama blew up the sun!

G5000: Hey, retard. Take five seconds and look out the window.

PARROTING RUBE: Obama lover! You voted for him twice! (*Gets back in line for refill of piss cup*)

Thanks so much for proving me correct, again.

PARROTING RUBE: Obama lover! You voted for him twice! (*Gets back in line for refill of piss cup*)

Obama did blow up the sun. Trump rebuilt it. He's a builder. I hear the Mexicans are going to have to pay for it. Rebuilding the sun....it's very Aztec.

That was your entire thought-process when you pulled the lever - twice - for Obama, tard.
Forget?
See, folks?

Just yesterday I was laughing my ass off at the rubes who conflate facts and truth with Democrats and Obama, not realizing they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Thanks so much for proving me correct, again.

Sorry stupid, but I don't follow your threads from yesterday, last month - or even today. It's obvious you're a fucking idiot, overwhelmed by the fact that President Trump is about to cut off your Food Stamps, Obamacare and iPhone. Fear not - Trump's going to rejuvinate the military. As long as you keep your mouth shut about sucking dick when you apply, you can enlist and have a full time job as cannon fodder! God knows our men and women currently serving need a rest.

Thanks for your future service asswipe!

I was able to get through the whole video and considered it something I would have enjoyed 30 years ago. With age I see it as picking low hanging fruit when liberals (and conservatives) simply go about knocking somebody down.

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

Oliver is a far left comedian.

Attacking Trump is easy when they is no one to counter the shit.

The American left are demagogues who make Josef Goebbels look fair and balanced.

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.

hahahah, holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of a sheep.

hahaha holy shit thanks for the laugh. You're the definition of an idiot.

Ironic that you claim to think for yourself yet you couldn't even come up with your own reply. I literally had to do the thinking for you so you knew what to say.

Your was right there and fit the bill.

Oh and no one thinks for me.

I have been thinking for myself for years and your comment made me laugh. I suspect you wouldn't know a real sheep if you fell over one.

Actually, as you've just shown....I do the thinking for you. Keep on thinking you're special though, sheep.

Nothing special about me. I just know my own mind. Oh and I do think for myself.

You keep right on thinking your special though. Idiot.

Forum List

Back