🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Oliver Kicks Donald in the Nuts: Trump Supporters May Even Laugh

Incredible 15 minute total undressing of Trump....

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Anyway...it's incredible.

Who the fuck is John Oliver?

I realize the average Trump supporter doesn't care because it isn't about competence, honesty, or even making America great. He's incompetent, dishonest, and has zero workable solutions to any problem America faces. Its simply about the tantrum and how much a stink can be made at this point.

Must be one of the Lefts junior priests

Oh and speaking of competence and honesty??

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

As for honesty?? It ain't in her dictionary

So did you like the video?

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

So you didn't like the video?

By all means avoid enlightenment.....

Trump asked the same question....after tweeting what a hack he was. So are you too being stupid or dishonest?

I can tell it's getting under the skin of the conservitards that their new messiah is getting exposed.

If anyone should be able to recognize a joke it would be them you'd think

You have to remember Cornholio supports that bastion of competence and honesty Hitlery.

We know she can't build a wall and she sure as hell isn't competent enough to be POTUS.

Nope. John Oliver isn't anyone I know so his opinion doesn't matter to me and I'm not a Trump supporter though I do like some of the things he has to say.

Unlike you, I don't let the opinion of some talking head tell me what I should or shouldn't believe.

I make up my own mind.

Didn't watch it. Unlike you I can make up my own mind about things.

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

He's a Brit who does the frantic Monty Python style the Americans like.

You can keep him. He needs to earn a living I suppose.

I can tell it's getting under the skin of the conservitards that their new messiah is getting exposed.

LMAO The only person here who thinks John Oliver is somebody is you. And I for one could care less what he has to say. As for getting under the skin?? Seems your the one with that problem.

But then you think Hitlery would make a great POTUS. A fool you truly are.

All you conservative clowns attacking Oliver should watch the video. This isn't an opinion piece, he uses Trump's own words and tweets to completely destroy Trump.

Who is John Oliver and why should I care?

Can John Oliver build a wall?

Doesn't matter. Because the piece is about Drumpf, not Oliver.

Rubio continues his "Trolling Thunder" revue on Trump...he hinted that Trump was a premature ejaculator calling him a "Patriotic lover a regular Minute man"

Its disgraceful of Rubio who makes the point for Donald.

And to think, the GOP was bragging about their "deep bench" as recently as January....

The Carnival Barker got more publicity than the moderately decent candidates, and they dropped out.

Sam happened on the other side of the aisle

Tissue?

For what?

America?

I'll cry for America no matter who wins in November
i hear ya....this is some of the worst candidates ever.....and yet we have people getting boners over some of these losers....

Actually, you're a joke too, so consider yourself somewhat recognized.

Considering that most of 30 and under America get their politics from the likes of John Oliver, you all better care.

I make up my own mind.

Perfect! Thank you for confirming my theory that Trump never loses supporters no matter what he does/says BECAUSE Trump supporters refuse to take in any factual information whatsoever.

Considering that most of 30 and under America get their politics from the likes of John Oliver, you all better care.

Sanders ain't getting the nomination for the FSA(Free Shit Army) demographic, and how many of them are enthusiastic for Hill-Beast; enough to get off their asses and go vote for her? Probably, not as many as you'd like.

I make up my own mind.

Perfect! Thank you for confirming my theory that Trump never loses supporters no matter what he does/says BECAUSE Trump supporters refuse to take in any factual information whatsoever.

^^^^
Here's a Hill-Beast voter now!........but she's old..............:laugh:.

Forum List

Back