John Roberts outs the so-called whistleblower

The I.G. that changed the rules for this "whistleblower" to allow for 2nd hand info is now under investigation.

A whistleblower can report what he is hearing.

It is up to the investigator to determine if the information is valid

CIA agent and DNC operative Eric Ciaramella didn't hear anything. Adam the lying little Schitt's personal lawyer Mark Zaid fabricated the so-called whistleblower complain off of mostly third hand accounts Ciaramella had gathered during his domestic espionage operation against the president of the United States. (an act of treason.) Ciaramella couldn't get any first had knowledge because he had been fired by the president he was illegally spying on for leaking classified intelligence to the little Goebbels of the DNC press.

I heard what the whistleblower said was a 100% supported by facts -- and that your cult leader has not refuted a SINGLE THING that whistleblower said....
He refuted everything when he released the transcript (the only REAL evidence).
No he didn't....everything the whistleblower said is fact...

Just ask Lamar Alexander....or little Marco....

"Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a president from office," Rubio said."

"Trump Obviously Did It, So No Need to Hear From Witnesses Before We Acquit" - Lamar Alexander

Admitting Trump's Actions Are Worthy of Impeachment, Rubio Nonetheless Declines to Support Removing President From Office

I heard what the whistleblower said was a 100% supported by facts -- and that your cult leader has not refuted a SINGLE THING that whistleblower said....
He refuted everything when he released the transcript (the only REAL evidence).
No he didn't....everything the whistleblower said is fact...

Just ask Lamar Alexander....or little Marco....

"Just because actions meet a standard of impeachment does not mean it is in the best interest of the country to remove a president from office," Rubio said."

"Trump Obviously Did It, So No Need to Hear From Witnesses Before We Acquit" - Lamar Alexander

Admitting Trump's Actions Are Worthy of Impeachment, Rubio Nonetheless Declines to Support Removing President From Office
Two opinions equal facts? You're delusional.

I would like for Barr and Durham to find out if Roberts has had any meetings with Schiff or any of the other conspirators. Seems like he knows more than he should, and refusing to read Paul's question raises a few red flags as well. I thought judges were interested in the truth, why did he deliberately act to prevent the truth from coming out?

Speaking about coming out...isn't about time Roberts did just that?\
I wonder who has the footage of his menage with the two young male legal aids at the hotel....
Read about that not too long after he pushed O-care through.

JO

The I.G. that changed the rules for this "whistleblower" to allow for 2nd hand info is now under investigation.

Adam Schitt claims he doesn't know the whistleblower...but here they are standing together....

EPs5WroW4AQIKQ_

The New York Times outed the whistle blower months ago. They gave his background ... which only fit one person.

The whistleblower had no direct knowledge

he was just repeating rumors, aka lies

Adam Schitt claims he doesn't know the whistleblower...but here they are standing together....
Visual proof of what a liar Schiff is and who his buddy is.

This is the face of treason and in a sane nation these two would be in federal penitentiary right now.

Forum List

Back