John Wayne on liberals

Libs are so cute... The way they trash John Wayne for not serving and actual soldiers that did.... all in the same thread.

I trash Wayne for being the poster boy for why America had to be in Vietnam while, he himself dodged the draft in WWII

While denying real soldiers that were tortured in Vietnam... While your hero Jane Fonda fondled war guns and sucked up to the enemy.

You can stop with your faux outrage now.

It's not believable.

In the end....it became obvious that Jane Fonda was right about Vietnam
She was the true patriot....willing to tell her country it was wrong

While getting our soldiers ( the real patriots) tortured because she is an empty headed bimbo.
They were going to get tortured whether she went or not.........

And the fake patriots' story grows with every retelling.

They believe what they want to believe while they embrace traitors.

I trash Wayne for being the poster boy for why America had to be in Vietnam while, he himself dodged the draft in WWII

While denying real soldiers that were tortured in Vietnam... While your hero Jane Fonda fondled war guns and sucked up to the enemy.

It's not believable.

While getting our soldiers ( the real patriots) tortured because she is an empty headed bimbo.

No soldiers were tortured because of Fonda

Her actions helped end the war earlier and brought them home

Was she a war protestor? Then she is responsible for the torture of James N Rowe and others.

BULLSHIT.

You have no clue.

At that time in my life, I just watched it on TV but made no opinion of it, but I am glad they did not telecast the last wars like they did Nam..

It's not believable.

James N Rowe was tortured BECAUSE of the war protestors.
He escaped in 1968 .....Fonda was in Nam in 1972...

Maybe he was tortured by Fonda when he got home

James N Rowe was tortured BECAUSE of the war protestors.
He escaped in 1968 .....Fonda was in Nam in 1972...

Maybe he was tortured by Fonda when he got home
Isn't that every woman's job?

Libs are so cute... The way they trash John Wayne for not serving and actual soldiers that did.... all in the same thread.

It's not believable.

A true American Patriot does not embrace Communism.
She should have gone to jail for being a traitor to our Country, but the Hollywood crowd gets special treatment in just about everything.

A true American Patriot stands up against unjust wars. Fonda risked her career to fight for what was right

Wayne ducked his chance to fight just to make a buck and then wrapped himself in the flag as an ideal of the true American Patriot

Jane Fonda was the true patriot

No American should ever go to the enemy during any war and take photos and laugh with them.

So, everyone should have refused to go to the White House during Vietnam?

It's not believable.

She should have gone to jail for being a traitor to our Country, but the Hollywood crowd gets special treatment in just about everything.

A true American Patriot stands up against unjust wars. Fonda risked her career to fight for what was right

Wayne ducked his chance to fight just to make a buck and then wrapped himself in the flag as an ideal of the true American Patriot

No American should ever go to the enemy during any war and take photos and laugh with them.
Yup

Doesn't negate the fact that Fonda was right abbout the war and John Wayne was wrong

No American should advocate escallating a bad war either...Wayne did

It's not believable.

Yup

Doesn't negate the fact that Fonda was right abbout the war and John Wayne was wrong

No American should advocate escallating a bad war either...Wayne did

Historical Facts;
It is historical record that our involvement in the Viet Nam war occurred long after North Viet Nam had fully committed to Communist "colonization" of the South.
It is historical record that a Republican administration refused to enter Vietnam.
President Eisenhower relied on the judgment of our finest advisors (the Ridgeway Report) rather than political expediency, in deciding that the military requirements for such a war exceeded the probable importance to our National interests.
It is historical record that our entry into the war, and its total mis-management, was initiated and prosecuted by a Democrat administration, and President Johnson.
The agony of the Vietnam war was finally ended during a Republican administration, under President Nixon.
South Vietnam was only defeated, with tens of thousands of subsequent deaths in "Re-education Camps," after the Anti Vietnam movement encouraged a feckless Congress to ignore our promises of logistic support to South Vietnam and, ultimately, betray them.

Jane Fonda knew nothing about theses facts and she marched right into the Communists camp because she is for communism.
She was a Hollywood sex bimbo back then just like she is now.

Where? That wasn't what I saw in your recent list.

I lived through the epoch. I know what happened.

Forum List

Back