🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

Johns Hopkins' Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

So Dr. Gartner violates the Goldwater Doctrine of not diagnosing a patient he has not been involved with, but the article is fascinating. I believe attracts many followers, including some on this board, because they are simpatico: "malignant narcissism." Such illness cannot be cured. Such people are indeed scary and dangerous.

Let's see who responds.

-------------------------------------------------------

John D. Gartner, a psychotherapist who teaches at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, told US News that he believes Trump has “malignant narcissism,” which is incurable, and different from narcissistic personality disorder. Gartner violated the “Goldwater Rule” of the psychology profession, in which a diagnosis of a public figure without personally examining them, and without their consent, is considered unethical.

“Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president,” Gartner said, citing his movements and behavior, pointing out the president’s tendency for grandiosity, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia, and anti-social behavioral patterns.

“We’ve seen enough public behavior by Donald Trump now that we can make this diagnosis indisputably,” Gartner added.

Indeed, the diagnosis fits the bill of Psychology Today’s definition of malignant narcissism, which, when described, sounds like Donald Trump almost to the letter. Carrie Barron, M.D., who wrote the magazine’s blog on Malignant Narcissism, says the disorder “renders these individuals scary, dangerous, and ruthless.”
What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Johns Hopkins' Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

So Dr. Gartner violates the Goldwater Doctrine of not diagnosing a patient he has not been involved with, but the article is fascinating. I believe attracts many followers, including some on this board, because they are simpatico: "malignant narcissism." Such illness cannot be cured. Such people are indeed scary and dangerous.

Let's see who responds.

John D. Gartner, a psychotherapist who teaches at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, told US News that he believes Trump has “malignant narcissism,” which is incurable, and different from narcissistic personality disorder. Gartner violated the “Goldwater Rule” of the psychology profession, in which a diagnosis of a public figure without personally examining them, and without their consent, is considered unethical.

“Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president,” Gartner said, citing his movements and behavior, pointing out the president’s tendency for grandiosity, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia, and anti-social behavioral patterns.

“We’ve seen enough public behavior by Donald Trump now that we can make this diagnosis indisputably,” Gartner added.

Indeed, the diagnosis fits the bill of Psychology Today’s definition of malignant narcissism, which, when described, sounds like Donald Trump almost to the letter. Carrie Barron, M.D., who wrote the magazine’s blog on Malignant Narcissism, says the disorder “renders these individuals scary, dangerous, and ruthless.”
What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.
I am not, l am giving my diagnosis about the left wing Dr.

Yup, deflections from the Trumpersters, the weird creepys of the Alt Right. :boohoo:

Let's see who responds.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

Let's see who responds.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.
I am a Troll because I post a medical opinion that Trump is as daffy as duck. OK. You are a goober, doc.

Just check your TV and internet on our airports day because Clear Eyed 'what the fuck' Donald knew what he was doing and how to do it.

His failure this weekend means the opposition will grow in numbers and better ability to push back on him when he goes against the great majority of Americans and what they believe.

No reputable doctor would offer a diagnosis without an examination or review of medical records.

In addition to the above, Trump should sue his ass into a barrel with suspenders.
Trump is going to sue

Color me shocked

If he sues, he has to prove he doesn't have malignant narcissism

The burden of proof is on the accuser. We are not under Napoleonic law on this side of the creek. Didn't you know?

Let's see who responds.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

Let's see who responds.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.
I am a Troll because I post a medical opinion that Trump is as daffy as duck. OK. You are a goober, doc.

Just check your TV and internet on our airports day because Clear Eyed 'what the fuck' Donald knew what he was doing and how to do it.

His failure this weekend means the opposition will grow in numbers and better ability to push back on him when he goes against the great majority of Americans and what they believe.
Who cares whst a bunch of anarchists say or do? We sure don't, they are getting psid by Soros.
Who is paying you for writing a bunch of lies here?

Let's see who responds.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

You're a troll because you really don't say anything, you just try and bait everyone else with the crap you post. Take our back and forth here, you can't dispute what I said about your girl Hillary so you dodged and tried to control the content of the responses. He's doing what a majority of real American's want him to do and THAT'S what bugs you.

Not even gonna waste my team reading this garbage. If he's never seen President Donald Trump then the diagnosis is useless. If he has seen President Trump then he's violated HIPPA rules and he would be in serious trouble.

Let's see who responds.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.
What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

Who cares whst a bunch of anarchists say or do? We sure don't, they are getting psid by Soros.
Who is paying you for writing a bunch of lies here?
Psychiatrists, and Senators, and private and public officials are not "anarchists" and they are not being paid by Soros.

The great majority of America does not approve of Donald or many of his policies.

He has to deal with reality.

What a load of crap.

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

You're a troll because you really don't say anything, you just try and bait everyone else with the crap you post. Take our back and forth here, you can't dispute what I said about your girl Hillary so you dodged and tried to control the content of the responses. He's doing what a majority of real American's want him to do and THAT'S what bugs you.
Hillary was your girl not mine, Doc.

You are trying to dodge and avoid the logical content of the response.

The great majority of America opposes him, you know it, and you HATE it.

Tough, doc. Turn on the TV.

No reputable doctor would offer a diagnosis without an examination or review of medical records.

In addition to the above, Trump should sue his ass into a barrel with suspenders.
Trump is going to sue

Color me shocked

If he sues, he has to prove he doesn't have malignant narcissism

The burden of proof is on the accuser. We are not under Napoleonic law on this side of the creek. Didn't you know?

That is true

If Trump sues, he becomes the accuser
He has to prove the charges are false and that he was harmed

Both sides would get to psychoanalyze him

He' s being a troll.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

Ahh I see, you say something therefore it is ;) Pardon me if I simply laugh at you. You'll find I never dodge son.

Not you doofus, Starkey.

Ahh I see, you say something therefore it is Pardon me if I simply laugh at you. You'll find I never dodge son.
Doc, your opinions are not facts. We have been through that before, and you slunk away.

Like Trump, you seem to think what you think is reality. It's not, as Donald himself is learning today at America's airports. ;)

Forum List

Back