Joining opposition in Germany

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I was done and dusted with parties and their behavior. But time has changed. I am literally forced to join an opposition party to protect myself from regime terror. They have increased the level of terror lately. For example, they deployed one of their goons next to me that makes trouble. Then their police blames all on me. The goal is clear: Label me a dangerous person that must be locked up. All because I don´t bow to them and their slaves.
Therefor I plan in the coming months to save some money, move to eastern Germany where the government bodies still work largely normal and join some party there. It is time to strike back and don´t hold until the menace has been overcome.

I was done and dusted with parties and their behavior. But time has changed. I am literally forced to join an opposition party to protect myself from regime terror. They have increased the level of terror lately. For example, they deployed one of their goons next to me that makes trouble. Then their police blames all on me. The goal is clear: Label me a dangerous person that must be locked up. All because I don´t bow to them and their slaves.
Therefor I plan in the coming months to save some money, move to eastern Germany where the government bodies still work largely normal and join some party there. It is time to strike back and don´t hold until the menace has been overcome.
what party do you have in mind?

what party do you have in mind?
There are only two, Wagenknecht and AfD. Wagenknecht only offers phrases, may be a prepared protest party to sponge up AfD votes. So it will be AfD.

Forum List

Back