Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late. He needs to regain control and cut the BS if he wants to win. I know it's a risk and pundits will say it looks weak, but this race went from likely R to tossup/tilt D in something like 3 weeks, and the momentum is clearly on Kamala Harris's side right now with no sign of that changing. Almost all of the apathy in the anti-Trump coalition is gone, and all of the apathy and pessimism on the left has been replaced by optimism for the first time since 2008. This is not going to change, and Trump and Vance cannot count on a debate win against these people. If he wants to win, he and his handlers need to start taking this seriously right now.

Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late. He needs to regain control and cut the BS if he wants to win. I know it's a risk and pundits will say it looks weak, but this race went from likely R to tossup/tilt D in something like 3 weeks, and the momentum is clearly on Kamala Harris's side right now with no sign of that changing. Almost all of the apathy in the anti-Trump coalition is gone, and all of the apathy and pessimism on the left has been replaced by optimism for the first time since 2008. This is not going to change, and Trump and Vance cannot count on a debate win against these people. If he wants to win, he and his handlers need to start taking this seriously right now.
No, JD is great. You always have wacky ideas. Whenever you get the instinct to say something is bad, you should instead immediately embrace that idea. You will end up being right very often if you do.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jokes aside, now is the time for Donald Trump to drop JD Vance before it's too late.

Oddly enough, part of me is sorta kinda almost wanting to agree with you.

To date, Vance has done nothing to actually particularly impress me.

I'm sorta loathe to understand what drove Trump to pick him--- maybe because both are Scottish?

I actually thought a moderate younger woman would have been a better /strategic/ choice for Trump,

such as, bite my tongue--- --- Nicki Haley.

When the enemy (Chuck Schumer) tells you that you should remove the candidate of your choice for VP, the very thing you need to keep in mind is that he's your opponent and wants you to fail. So, keep your pick.
It's just like when our adversary, China, told the Biden Administration that they didn't like the American people "owning firearms" and advised the administration that they should disarm the public. If an invasion were to come, they wouldn't want to have to fight their way through every community, large and small, throughout the continent.

Last edited:

I'm sorta loathe to understand what drove Trump to pick him--- maybe because both are Scottish?

I actually thought a moderate younger woman would have been a better /strategic/ choice for Trump,

Vance was the best of a really weak field of "finalists"...Mike Lee or Ted Cruz would have really shored up his right flank, and wouldn't have left an empty Senate seat.

/—-/ WOWZA, JD scares you that much? I can’t wait for him to debate Timmy.
1722990037282.png

1. Nikki would have been a stronger choice.
2.JD loses women's votes, Nikki would gain them.
3. Nikki would unify the GOP better than JD.
4. Nikki has a better resume'.

Jesus......all you're doing is making us want to keep him even more.

If you fruity pinkos think JD is bad news then he must be scaring the shit out of you.

Vance was the best of a really weak field of "finalists"...Mike Lee or Ted Cruz would have really shored up his right flank, and wouldn't have left an empty Senate seat.

Perhaps, just that he's male, and white, and southern, and said that lonely cat lady thing. Makes me wonder if Trump's metrics might not have been /strategically/ better with a woman, or a minority, or someone with more appeal to the youth base, especially ladies.

Aside from the fact that Vance started out a Never-Trumper, his appeal is more to the Midwest and deep south, the two places that Trump needs the LEAST amount of help with.

But to his credit, I see Vance as a very CONSTITUTIONAL candidate--- it seems that while republicans tend to select people based on institutional qualities of what is best for or offers the most for the nation, democrats seem to pick people based on demographic or strategic advantage, like maybe picking Shapiro to secure the Pa vote.

The good news is that so far, I see the Walz pick as the first big strategic mistake that will hurt Harris.

Nikki Haley is a RINO (Republican In Name Only), that's why she's popular with democrats.

I agree. just that I very much would rather see Vance in the WH years from now than Haley. I don't trust her.

Forum List

Back