Jonathan Turley on the Unsigned 4-3 Colorado Decison Regarding President Trump.

Unfettered turd world immigration, legal and illegal. That, plus legalized marijuana.
Nope...Fornicalia moonbats who cashed in their overpriced real estate, then infested the mountain resort towns and turned them into suburbs looking for the leg of a city to hump.

Story is the same in Routt, Summit, Eagle, and Mesa Counties....Though Denver and Boulder were already gone, they got worse too.

Of course, Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does not apply here, for several reasons, in fact.

Maybe that's why the decision is unsigned? None of the 4 of the 4-3 majority wants to own it.

are you serious....unsigned......LOLOLOLOL...................you have to be fucking kidding me.....lololol

Nope...Fornicalia moonbats who cashed in their overpriced real estate, then infested the mountain resort towns and turned them into suburbs looking for the leg of a city to hump.

Story is the same in Routt, Summit, Eagle, and Mesa Counties....Though Denver and Boulder were already gone, they got worse too.

Massive turd world imigration.

2003 I was shocked that Bush attacked Iraq. I am a Native Coloradan, and I was in a state of shock over what the Colorado Supreme court just did. I still can't believe this happened.

Why would you have been shocked when Bush attacked Iraq? Were you not paying attention?

The problem here is that under the strict letter of the law, Trump did forment an insurrection, and under the 14th Amendment, is banned from holding office.

Trump hasnt even been charged with insurrection much less convicted .. he's surging in the polls and he may be your next President .

The 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction. (Mostly, because almost no one who fought for the Confederacy was ever put on trial, and what a mistake that was!) Merely participating in the insurrection qualified you.

You can’t remove someone from the ballot based on a charge. Otherwise, we could just go around making up fake charges against opponents likely to beat us at the ballot box.

Not quite. If you were to charge, "Biden is in league with space aliens", that would be laughable.

But Trump led an insurrection on January 6th with the intent of overthrowing the government? Um... yeah, that's an established fact!

What is more dangerous? Allowing a usurper to run for president or getting in the business of disqualifying individuals for their anti-democracy activities. Both are dangerous, however the general safety valve of common sense of the electorate seems to have failed.

If this travesty is allowed to stand, that is the end of elections. We would now live in a dictatorship where the ruling party makes up charges against the opponent whom voters prefer and remove him from the ballot based on an OPINION of wrongdoing.

Let’s just remove Biden from all the ballots based on his treason.

If this travesty is allowed to stand, that is the end of elections. We would now live in a dictatorship where the ruling party makes up charges against the opponent whom voters prefer and remove him from the ballot based on an OPINION of wrongdoing.

Let’s just remove Biden from all the ballots based on his treason.

Um, what "treason" would that be? That his son did deals that were approved by the Obama and Trump Commerce Departments? That wasn't treason. That's commerce.

Assuming SCOTUS upholds this ruling, or better yet, rules Trump is disqualified nationally, all that means is the REpublicans MIGHT have to look at one of their other candidates, who would probably have a better chance of beating Biden and won't be on trial for various crimes while running for president.

Forum List

Back