Jonathan Turley Sums Up the Trump J6 Indictment Masterfully

along with every respected politician and journalist in the United States and the world, as opposed to your admitted and totally discredited propaganda entertainment BS media.....?
What the fuck are you talking about? I dont watch lying left wing media. :cuckoo:

Sorry, we watched Trump actually do it, incite a crowd to attack the capital based on lies he knew were lies, Super Dupe.
Why dont you give me a link to the video where he incited a riot then? You arent lying about that are you?

It has been proved that the BLM protests ended during the day and were peaceful and the criminal wannabes and looters came out at night and were not BLM, dupe.
"It has been proved" (the word is "proven", dipshit).

Then why the fuck does it look like daytime in these pics? Do you stupid fucking morons EVER stop telling easily disprovable lies? You make it WAAAAAY to fucking easy to smash you. Think before you post for Christ sake. :cuckoo:

Dumbass statement of the week. Guess Frank you cannot actually refute the actual case that Turley makes here that under our constitutional definition of free speech, Democrats ranging from Hillary Clinton to Jamie Raskin were engaged in protected speech when they called Trump illegitimate in 2016 and challenged the certification of his win, even though they knew that their challenges were completely meritless. Yet this indictment suggests that Trump engaged in criminal conduct by insisting that the 2020 election was stolen!

Worse, it makes the government the lone arbiter of what the "truth" is! Even when they themselves are the interested party in the outcome! How very fascinating that idiots like you tear at the very heartstrings of democracy and our freedoms granted under the Constitution as you blindly insist that you are indeed coming to the aid of and to PROTECT our democracy from others! :auiqs.jpg:

Such dangerously blind ignorance and stupidity cannot win here, but wouldn't it be funny if in a few years your own reasoning were turned around against YOURSELF and democrat candidates to then listen to people like you then scream and holler and complain about the very tethers of Marxism you insist on trying to create today.
Marxism is a dictatorship and you are out of your tiny little mind. The only people who want a dictatorship are people like you that think Trump should declare martial law. Great idea Super Duper Carlmo What is democracy done for you anyway right and was preparing to leave the White House.. Unbelievable
What the fuck are you talking about? I dont watch lying left wing media. :cuckoo:
I watch everything so I can make an intelligent decision, Super Dupe Ignoramus. Fox is an absolute disgrace and it is much better than Internet nut jobs you probably listen to.....

Marxism is a dictatorship and you are out of your tiny little mind. The only people who want a dictatorship are people like you that think Trump should declare martial law. Great idea Super Duper Carlmo What is democracy done for you anyway right and was preparing to leave the White House.. Unbelievable

I watch everything so I can make an intelligent decision, Super Dupe Ignoramus. Fox is an absolute disgrace and it is much better than Internet nut jobs you probably listen to.....
Your media has been peddling lies for YEARS. Over and over again we listened to them accuse Trump of being a Russian agent. Your media doesnt report on whats happening in Congress, with a few exceptions where they blatantly mischaracterize the facts. Your media omits EVERYTHING bad about Biden. You gobble that dishonest shit up like a fat retard in a chocolate factory.

It was "proved"? Then why the fuck does it look like daytime in these pics? Do you stupid fucking morons EVER stop telling easily disprovable lies? You make it WAAAAAY to fucking easy to smash you. Think before you post for Christ sake. :cuckoo:

Who knows about your crap propaganda? I like some idea of where and when a picture is taken and I don't get my news from admitted and totally discredited lying pundits.... And that looks like a protest and some fool that got out of hand. I hope he was arrested- it isn't late night looting...

Who knows about your crap propaganda? I like some idea of where and when a picture is taken and I don't get my news from admitted and totally discredited lying pundits.... And that looks like a protest and some fool that got out of hand. I hope he was arrested- it isn't late night looting...
Ah, yes. The pic MUST be fake. What a great counter debate. :cuckoo:

This is not a good way to prove the election was not stolen. All their reasons have not convinced a very sizable amount of people. They need to accept that. And accept that people are going to try and prove it. It is what one should be able to do in America.

I do not think people will let that happen in 2024.
Trump proved you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Your media has been peddling lies for YEARS. Over and over again we listened to them accuse Trump of being a Russian agent. Your media doesnt report on whats happening in Congress, with a few exceptions where they blatantly mischaracterize the facts. Your media omits EVERYTHING bad about Biden. You gobble that dishonest shit up like a fat retard in a chocolate factory.
I saw a video of Trump telling the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and they did and those emails lost her the election in 2016. All Russians needed was a go ahead. They love Trump and the chaos and Anti American disrespect for our institutions And public officials ....

I saw a video of Trump telling the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and they did and those emails lost her the election in 2016.
So fucking what? Since when is THAT a crime? Youre fuckin stupid, bro.

Why dont you give me a link to the video where he incited a riot then? You arent lying about that are you?
However, by Friday evening, the police had arrested dozens of people, including the live-streamer who organized the event, Kai Carlo Cenat III, who was charged with inciting a riot.

Where and when and what is the context, super dupe ignoramus?
Are you under the impression that i CANT find a thousand more day time left wing riot pics? Christ almighty, you idiots have short memories. :cuckoo:

Our media, all the respected journalists in the world for crying out loud, like to have some actual evidence for charges. Unlike your admitted totally discredited lying scumbag fascist P O S media, if they deserve that term...

Our media, all the respected journalists in the world for crying out loud, like to have some actual evidence for charges. Unlike your admitted totally discredited lying scumbag fascist P O S media, if they deserve that term...
Show me one left wing major media news piece that lays out the current mountain of evidence against Biden. Good fucking luck with that. After MONTHS of evidence coming out, you cant find ONE example. That is how god damn sad our media is today, or rather YOUR media.

Last edited:
So fucking what? Since when is THAT a crime? Youre fuckin stupid, bro.
Actually It constituted a crime under FEC foreign contribution prohibitions. It was the subject of several indictments.

Actually It constituted a crime under FEC foreign contribution prohibitions. It was the subject of several indictments.
Asking for someone to send dirt if they have it does NOT apply to foreign contributions. What a stupid STUPID post you just made.

Succinct. And quite correct. We are seeing fascism in action under Joe Biden, and this is but one example of that fascism.

And recall, Nazi's studied Democratic Party means and methods and implemented their own versions.

You're the ones who tried overthrowing the election like we're in a third world banana republic. It's astonishing how people like you are incapable of recognizing your own flaws that you so quickly project onto others.

Forum List

Back