Jonathan Turley Sums Up the Trump J6 Indictment Masterfully

Asking for someone to send dirt if they have it does NOT apply to foreign contributions. What a stupid STUPID post you just made.
If that dirt came from the work of a foreign entity, it constitutes a contribution in kind from a foreign source, which is illegal under FEC election laws.

Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures(including independent expenditures) and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any federal, state or local election.

If that dirt came from the work of a foreign entity, it constitutes a contribution in kind from a foreign source, which is illegal under FEC election laws.
No it fucking doesnt. Where on Earth did you come up with that weird shit? Do you see Trump being charged for it? :cuckoo:

Trump proved you can fool some of the people all of the time.
The same goes for your media. Thats why you retards keep saying "where is the evidence against Biden?". ALL of you parrot that imbecilic question.

Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures(including independent expenditures) and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any federal, state or local election.
Hillarys fake dossier came from foreign nationals, retard. :laugh:

Information is NOT a "campaign contribution or donation".

No it fucking doesnt. Where on Earth did you come up with that weird shit? Do you see Trump being charged for it? :cuckoo:
That's because as a sitting president, Trump couldn't be charged with it, as per DOJ guidelines from their legal office opinion.

That why the only one's indicted were the russians.

That's because as a sitting president, Trump couldn't be charged with it, as per DOJ guidelines from their legal office opinion.

That why the only one's indicted were the russians.
Is Trump the president NOW? Do i REALLY need to walk you through this?

Hillarys fake dossier came from foreign nationals, retard. :laugh:

Information is NOT a "campaign contribution or donation".
Actually information is a campaign contribution. Every campaign commercial's entire basis is to deliver information to the voters.

Every commercial, delivers information.

You think he wants to be disbarred or his dog shot? As long as criminals are in charge those are very real possibilities.

Especially now that the DNC's AGs are now upping all the fake charges to include some that carry the death penalty to use against opponents to their regime crimes.

Actually information is a campaign contribution. Every campaign commercial's entire basis is to deliver information to the voters.

Every commercial, delivers information.
Then why arent they charging Trump for it NOW?

Is Trump the president NOW? Do i REALLY need to walk you through this?
Did it happen more than 5 years ago?

On July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to find presidential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Federal campaign finance law prohibits any person from soliciting campaign contributions, defined as anything of value to be given to influence an election, from a foreign national, including a foreign government.

From my best guess, the statute of limitations ran out on prosecuting Trump for that in 2021.

And there were far more serious things Trump did in 2021.

You think he wants to be disbarred or his dog shot? As long as criminals are in charge those are very real possibilities.
Or, maybe, he wants to be paid for his services. As everyone knows, your orange douchebag is notorious for stiffing his lawyers.

Google Guilliani and his problems getting paid by the orange loser.

Did it happen more than 5 years ago?

On July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to find presidential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Federal campaign finance law prohibits any person from soliciting campaign contributions, defined as anything of value to be given to influence an election, from a foreign national, including a foreign government.

From my best guess, the statute of limitations ran out on prosecuting Trump for that in 2021.

And there were far more serious things Trump did in 2021.
Why didnt they charge him the moment Biden was in office? Your party has gone after him for anything and everything they possibly can, including things that they wont ever convict him for.

Why dont you just fuck off with your lazy and untruthful argument. Your intellectual dishonesty bores me.

Or, maybe, he wants to be paid for his services. As everyone knows, your orange douchebag is notorious for stiffing his lawyers.

Google Guilliani and his problems getting paid by the orange loser.
Why do you think Trump has such a hard time finding good lawyers. He got them this time, because his political action committee used the money people contributed to support Trumps run for president, into paying his lawyers.

He has a very good point.
Even the IRS whistleblowers complained about DOJ and IRS interference when Trump was in charge.

They still are, re Hunter Biden getting a free pass, which has nothing to with Barr's not prosecuting Demcorars for their criminal behavior and now sniveling about Trump.

along with every respected politician and journalist in the United States and the world, as opposed to your admitted and totally discredited propaganda entertainment BS media.....? NO, hater dupe chump of the idiot greedy lying scumbag mega rich New BS GOP....Poor America

NO journalists are respected in America any longer, bootlicker.

Why didnt they charge him the moment Biden was in office? Your party has gone after him for anything and everything they possibly can, including things that they wont ever convict him for.
They didn't charge him, because they didn't gather any evidence before then.
With Trump claiming executive privilege over any evidence they might have asked for.

Forum List

Back