joni Ernst family received 1/2 million dollars in government handouts

MY, my, my. Now that a tea party candidate has been outed for supporting and living off of government price subsidies, suddenly the tea party has absolutely no problem with government farm subsidies!

Senator Ernst was 25 years old when her family got their very first farm subsidy so she was not living off of the government.

How old will she be when she drafts a bill ending farm subsidies?

MY, my, my. Now that a tea party candidate has been outed for supporting and living off of government price subsidies, suddenly the tea party has absolutely no problem with government farm subsidies!

Senator Ernst was 25 years old when her family got their very first farm subsidy so she was not living off of the government.

Write to her and ask her you're so worried over it.

1/2 million dollars. Obama and demcorats just blew trillions setting up his new Entitlement OscamCare. robbed us TAXPAYERS OF 800 million dollars and called it a stimulus. and they are wailing over a farm subsidy her FAMILY received. you can't take these people serious anymore

You mean a Republican LIED.....I Am Outraged...I Am Acrimonious at the very thought yet another REPUBLICAN lying.

You mean she not work "The Bis-Cat Ma-chine at Arbys?

I wonder how many of the dead from the neck up TeaBaggers believed that line-o-crap?

1/2 million dollars. Obama and demcorats just blew trillions setting up his new Entitlement OscamCare. robbed us TAXPAYERS OF 800 million dollars and called it a stimulus. and they are wailing over a farm subsidy her FAMILY received. you can't take these people serious anymore

nope she didn't lie. it's you people on the left who made this up that are the LIARS. Her family received the monies. NOT HER. You people have no shame when it comes to your dirty politics and all for winning something. that's why we are in this mess under some nobody you all picked out of thin air for President, named Barak Obama

A lot older than the liberal Democrat Senator that she is replacing that never even thought about doing that.

Wow, you could buy a lot of bread bags with that. Rows and rows.

Wow, you idiots really eat up that BS. By her "family" you actually mean her parents and grandparents who, like thousands of other small farmers, received agricultural subsidies over many decades so they wouldn't lose their farms. Kind of puts it in perspective, eh? But don't let that interrupt your propaganda mill...
Is that what they're referring to here?

Really?

Puh-leeeze !!!

Kinda reminds me of how the far right rallied around that welfare cowboy - what was his name?

The far right doesn't hate welfare - they only hate the fact they can't get more of it.

A lot older than the liberal Democrat Senator that she is replacing that never even thought about doing that.

He was not a Tea Party idiot, idiot.

nope she didn't lie. it's you people on the left who made this up that are the LIARS. Her family received the monies. NOT HER. You people have no shame when it comes to your dirty politics and all for winning something. that's why we are in this mess under some nobody you all picked out of thin air for President, named Barak Obama

Again, she ran on a campaign focused on her upbringing on a farm. Who owned the fucking farm, Staphie?

Again, she ran on a campaign focused on her upbringing on a farm. Who owned the fucking farm, Staphie?

She was raised on a farm many years before he family started getting any farm subsidies. Do you hate farm girls, women that are Officers and combat vets, or just all women?

That is correct. He was a flaming liberal who ran on getting and increasing the very same farm subsidies that the Ernst family are being criticised for having taken.

That is correct. He was a flaming liberal who ran on getting and increasing the very same farm subsidies that the Ernst family are being criticised for having taken.

Maybe I misread here but I didnt see anyone criticizing their family for taking it. Whats funny is not even the people who usually cry about subsidies are objecting either :wink:

What I am seeing here is that she proclaims everyone else needs to cut these programs while growing up she benefitted from one of those programs

look shorty, she and her family took government money then she does an about face and votes against government money going to farmers ... her family got theirs then, fuck other farmer families now.

Get it you dolt?

look shorty, she and her family took government money then she does an about face and votes against government money going to farmers ... her family got theirs then, fuck other farmer families now.

Get it you dolt?

That sums it up nicely

Maybe I misread here but I didnt see anyone criticizing their family for taking it. Whats funny is not even the people who usually cry about subsidies are objecting either :wink:

What I am seeing here is that she proclaims everyone else needs to cut these programs while growing up she benefitted from one of those programs

The first time her family got a farm subsidy was when she was 25 years old, so stop the "while growing up she benefitted from one of those programs" BS!

Forum List

Back