joni Ernst family received 1/2 million dollars in government handouts

Straight out of Saul Alinsky's "rules for Radicals".

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

And, as the article states, Texas is the only state that gets even more agricultural subsidies than Iowa.

So?

Remember folks, the left has DIFFERENT standards that they hold a Republican to. she has to report what HER family did on their farm even if it happened 20-30 years ago. With Romney they went all the way back to HIS GRADE school. sad and desperate in my book.

But ask a Democrat to see his "birth certificate" or his school records....

LOOK the hell out

Remember folks, the left has DIFFERENT standards that they hold a Republican to. she has to report what HER family did on their farm even if it happened 20-30 years ago. With Romney they went all the way back to HIS GRADE school. sad and desperate in my book.
With Obama you went all the way back to his birth, and then even further back than that eh?

LOOK the hell out

Do you not see the irony. You posted TWO examples - one from Democrats and one from Republicans - of digging for crap in a candidate's background.

And then you said only one side does it.

You disproved your own post in the matter of two sentences.

$500,000?

That is a lot of "free stuff"

No wonder she votes Republican

LOOK the hell out

Do you not see the irony. You posted TWO examples - one from Democrats and one from Republicans - of digging for crap in a candidate's background.

I seem to have missed the part where she said only one side does it.
She said DEFFERENT standards.

47% of Americans (and a lot of Illegal Aliens) receive some form of Gov't handout. Should they be disqualified from Gov't jobs? Why?

Americans are told that they need to elect people who "know and understand the system" but apparently getting a a Gov't Check means you don't "know the system"?

What Planet are we on?

And Diane Feinstein's husband is going to make Billions off her position in government they didn't blink an eyelash..

You can't take these Democrat sheep/tools/leftnutters serious anymore.
She's a disgrace, but Fienstein didn't run on taking all the handouts from these "takers."

Is THAT the ONLY response - somebody else did it too?

Does that justify it? Does it make it OK?

Two wrongs make a right?

Puleeze

There is a difference between a few BILLION dollars and a few thousand dollars.

Ah the little Goebbels of the DNC - out to slander and libel enemies of the party.

democrat: Noun - meaning "complete fucking scum."

LOOK the hell out

some RW'r aware of the hypocrisy they spew ? surely ye jest.

47% of Americans (and a lot of Illegal Aliens) receive some form of Gov't handout. Should they be disqualified from Gov't jobs? Why?

Americans are told that they need to elect people who "know and understand the system" but apparently getting a a Gov't Check means you don't "know the system"?

What Planet are we on?

It's not the same one these vile people who released this article live on. dirt, smears and garbage is all they know

I think that small independent farmers should get help, but the not big commercial farms (this is what should be cut back in that program).

Just one more person saying: "I don't mind if the person I prefer gets government handouts - I only want them to go to the people I prefer.

No one is really serious about cutting spending. People are only serious about who the checks should be made out to.
Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

peach174

2v81r1e.jpg

Dammit. My family only got half a million dollars in handouts. I need to go to Washington and take some food stamps out of some babies mouths so I can look after my family. I only have one pair of shoes, and they are camouflage shoes.

Senator Joni Ernst was 25 years old in 1995 when her family first got farm subdidies. I doubt she was wearing bread wrappers to school then. This crap about farm subsidies that started long after she became an adult are partisan assholes grasping at straws.

MY, my, my. Now that a tea party candidate has been outed for supporting and living off of government price subsidies, suddenly the tea party has absolutely no problem with government farm subsidies!

Senator Ernst was 25 years old when her family got their very first farm subsidy so she was not living off of the government.

Yeah
Too bad all that money goes into running and managing the farm crops that the Federal agriculture regulations demand instead of cloths and food for the family eh?

Joni needs to castrate her father.
Yeah
Too bad all that money goes into running and managing the farm crops that the Federal agriculture regulations demand instead of cloths and food for the family eh?

Joni needs to castrate her father.

I read it just fine Dot.
It was the commit you made that she is a deadbeat living off a Dem's program of which none of it goes to the family but to the farm.
A deadbeat would be someone living off of welfare that does nothing

Here lemme post this - maybe you missed it:

Yeah, when someone I like feeds off the public trough, it's:
"So what"
"Others do it too"
"what about so-and-so who does it"

WE HAVE TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING - PERIOD.

Turning it into a partisan pissing match only GUARANTEES that we will never make any meaningful progress toward a balanced budget.

I think that small independent farmers should get help, but the not big commercial farms (this is what should be cut back in that program).

Just one more person saying: "I don't mind if the person I prefer gets government handouts - I only want them to go to the people I prefer.

No one is really serious about cutting spending. People are only serious about who the checks should be made out to.

I agree with you but; who takes over growing our food when they go out of business because of a drought or early freeze?
I think that all of the rest of the agriculture subsidies should be cut.
I am saying that it benefits all of us, to help our independent farmers in this area.
Commercial farms can afford losses better than the smaller ones.

I read it just fine Dot.
It was the commit you made that she is a deadbeat living off a Dem's program of which none of it goes to the family but to the farm.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

Turning it into a partisan pissing match only GUARANTEES that we will never make any meaningful progress toward a balanced budget.

I agree with you but; who takes over growing our food when they go out of business because of a drought or early freeze?
I am saying that it benefits all of us, to help our independent farmers in this area.

EVERY supporter of government handouts and come up with a reason why their favorite handout helps.

I read it just fine Dot.

"So what"
"Others do it too"

EVERY supporter of government handouts and come up with a reason why their favorite handout helps.

So just let them go out of business then.
Then people would be complaining about the high price of food and food shortages.
It's a never ending cycle.
Some sort of balance needs to be made.

Forum List

Back