Joni Ernst Repub SOTU response

Didn't see either speech. Went to the movies and saw American Sniper instead.

I am amused that the GOP trotted her out to do this...as if the women of America are so silly as to be so easily fooled by this.

I am amused that the GOP trotted her out to do this...as if the women of America are so silly as to be so easily fooled by this.

Good call on your part.
But what was the woman gonna say? No we don't think taxing the rich more to help the struggling middle class is a good idea. We Republicans actually think that cutting food stamps. eliminating the EIC and leaving the middle class alone along with a reduction in taxes on the ultra wealthy would be the best course of action.

I wish she would have said that.

People were silly to be fooled by Obutthurt, twice.

They should have just played a rerun of a Limbaugh show from sometime in the last 6 years.
She was more truthful than Obutthurt.
she was a joke ... the problem you have is you're to stupid to realize how goo he has done ... stock market through the roof ... health care, affordable health care... many things and people like you are to stupid to see how good we have it because of this president

Pretty good speech. I like her. She's charming.
We Iowans are proud of Joni

You all should be. She was great !
I could not believe it but even Mika on MSNBC's Morning Joe had nice things to say about her today.
she was a joke and all the news channels are saying what a joke she is ... Iowa should be ashamed she was elected

You obviously did not watch Morning Joe.

Pretty good speech. I like her. She's charming.
We Iowans are proud of Joni

You all should be. She was great !
I could not believe it but even Mika on MSNBC's Morning Joe had nice things to say about her today.
she was a joke and all the news channels are saying what a joke she is ... Iowa should be ashamed she was elected

You obviously did not watch Morning Joe.

I turned Morning Joe off this morning.....
Where the fuck is Scarborough these days anyway?
Off on Monday.In yesterday.Off today....

I'm not watching the Morning Mika show...
Howard Dean this morning with Mika....WTF?

Joni.png

Forum List

Back