Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

"whistleblower" dead 10 years?
Editing tapes and statements out of context.
Look at what they said HB's partner said and then what he REALLY said

Why are Comer and his goons so afraid of an open hearing? HB will be under oath. Chair suspends the time rules. Keep him there all day, several days.
View attachment 874356
Like I said they live and die with a lie , how can they lie with a public testimony, they can't hence the insistence of a stupid needless hide behind close doors stupidity. , They are scum, this countries biggest threat and enemy , they are literally traitors to this country/ and have to be treated as such or these traitors will take over this country and hand it to the dictatorship of the pussy grabber. They literally can't operate with the truth. The truth is their biggest enemy. These types of people who live and operate that way are the lowest form of humanity. If the hearing is public it is the truth if it isn't it will automatically be anything these haters want it to be. These people aren't just the other side of the isle , they are not the noble opposition and they just aren't a different opinion these people sold out our country and supported the overthrow of this country and they support the person who spent years planning that over throw. They will kill when asked to by Trump, protect your family and friends.

He's offered to testify UNDER OATH at a public hearing.

The question is why hacks like Cummer & Gymmy Boy Jordan won't let him testify publicly & why you MAGA ass faces keep blabbing the spoonfed horseshit fed to you. Are you that stupid?
The party is made up of people who are stupid or wealthy, don't get me wrong there are honorable people who are wealthy but the MAGAS are where the worthless rich align themselves with. They are dumb and made and kept dumb by the right wing which of course is easily looked up by which states have the worst educated people in this country , BAM if it is red you are kept stupid purposely so you will vote for them. Only stupid people and the ugly type wealthy vote for this scum.

Will the Dems give Hunter the questions in advance?
Yup I'm glad you made this post ,your post shows that A man I thought I could respect joined you hate Nazis' For him it is all because of the bottom line, money!!!!!!!!!!!! ,He thinks your hate group will make life easier for him and his wealth. GEE SO DO I!

If it’s not within your narrative, we know you can’t comprehend
The fact that none of you guys can ever clarify your gibberish means even you don’t understand what your posting.

Shokin was protecting corrupt prosecutors. This was a problem for the DoJ and State Dept who were trying to reform the office and institute stronger anticorruption departments.

That effort was subverted by Shokin.

None of you morons want to talk about this because you know nothing about it.

The fact that none of you guys can ever clarify your gibberish means even you don’t understand what your posting.

Shokin was protecting corrupt prosecutors. This was a problem for the DoJ and State Dept who were trying to reform the office and institute stronger anticorruption departments.

That effort was subverted by Shokin.

None of you morons want to talk about this because you know nothing about it.
Again, In other words, if it’s not your narrative, you can’t comprehend

Again, In other words, if it’s not your narrative, you can’t comprehend
You only post vague nonsense that you refuse to clarify because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Like I said they live and die with a lie , how can they lie with a public testimony, they can't hence the insistence of a stupid needless hide behind close doors stupidity. , They are scum, this countries biggest threat and enemy , they are literally traitors to this country/ and have to be treated as such or these traitors will take over this country and hand it to the dictatorship of the pussy grabber. They literally can't operate with the truth. The truth is their biggest enemy. These types of people who live and operate that way are the lowest form of humanity. If the hearing is public it is the truth if it isn't it will automatically be anything these haters want it to be. These people aren't just the other side of the isle , they are not the noble opposition and they just aren't a different opinion these people sold out our country and supported the overthrow of this country and they support the person who spent years planning that over throw. They will kill when asked to by Trump, protect your family and friends.
remind us all how you wanted all the republicans the dems questioned done in public instead of behind closed doors, once again for the terminally stupid a public one limits questions to 5 minutes per member.

remind us all how you wanted all the republicans the dems questioned done in public instead of behind closed doors, once again for the terminally stupid a public one limits questions to 5 minutes per member.
First you better tell us what the hell you are talking about and show everyone here where I said I wanted all republicans the dems questioned done in public instead behind closed doors. You fucking liar.

These people are just stupid lying assholes nothing else from them. That's all they have.

Retired fucking idiot.

???

LOL That was your boy Schiff

I have. No inconsistencies

No afraid at all. He's promised a public hearing

Do you really want to debase yourself for a corrupt crackaddict that is laughing his as off at you?
Look at that.
Nonsense.

Everything said here is absolutely true.

LOL retardo liberals lying about testimony from hunter and then launching personal attacks when called on it. The fact is not one of the liberal douches claiming Hunter must be questioned in open hearing said one thing about closed door hearings with republicans.

LOL retardo liberals lying about testimony from hunter and then launching personal attacks when called on it. The fact is not one of the liberal douches claiming Hunter must be questioned in open hearing said one thing about closed door hearings with republicans.
It the only talking point their masters have given them. Repubs better pass the criminal contempt resolution and reGarland before their break.

Forum List

Back