Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

LOL Let me ask more slowly this time. What did I "misrepresent" about Archer's testimony for you to call me a LIAR? That means you quote my words.
i thought you remember, I guess not.

Literally five days prior to Biden's extortion, Hunter's bosses demanded they do something about Shokin. Third time you've refused to address that fact.
Devon Archer’s testimony didnt say this.

LOL Let me ask more slowly this time. What did I "misrepresent" about Archer's testimony for you to call me a LIAR? That means you quote my words.

Oh, I can answer that.

You held both parties to the SAME STANDARD. That's just not allowed for Democrats. Right Marener?
It's verboten to hold Democrats to any standards at all

You're welcome, Marener, MAGA!

i thought you remember, I guess not.

Devon Archer’s testimony didnt say this.
Did I say Archer did? LOL I love when posters call you a liar for shit they've made up in their own heads.

Did I say Archer did? LOL I love when posters call you a liar for shit they've made up in their own heads.
Good lord, you’re going to make me repost the entire exchange? It was 2 days ago, I would have assumed you might be able to remember things like this, but whatever.

Literally five days prior to Biden's extortion, Hunter's bosses demanded they do something about Shokin. Third time you've refused to address that fact.

That’s entirely untrue.

Another one calling Devon Archer a liar.

Good lord, you’re going to make me repost the entire exchange? It was 2 days ago, I would have assumed you might be able to remember things like this, but whatever.
Huh. He did claim Archer said that and now he’s lying about his own claims

Trumpers are dishonest ain’t they?

you just posted like fifteen minutes ago that discussion. And I don't think you understood the exchange, just saying.

you said Archer didn't say it

Rawley said he never said he did.

What is it you need to be looked up?

And he didn't reply to you, it was Billy OReilly

you just posted like fifteen minutes ago that discussion. And I don't think you understood the exchange, just saying.

you said Archer didn't say it

Rawley said he never said he did.

What is it you need to be looked up?
So explain why Rawley said I was calling Devon Archer a liar.

If Archer didn’t say that who are you claiming did?
I didn't claim anyone said it, did I? Hunter's bosses demanded that he call Washington for them to do something about the pressure Burisma is getting from the Ukrainian gvt. And literally five days later Joe extorts the Ukrainians to fire the chief prosecutor.

Bidenfluffers have been told to white that off as a coincidence.

IMHO, a reasonable jury would disagree.

yes it was.

I don't know what you think this confirms? There is no mention of the supposed policy! none, zip, her saying something to protect creepy is ludicrous at best. Made up is most likely what it is.

I didn't claim anyone said it, did I? Hunter's bosses demanded that he call Washington for them to do something about the pressure Burisma is getting from the Ukrainian gvt. And literally five days later Joe extorts the Ukrainians to fire the chief prosecutor.

Bidenfluffers have been told to white that off as a coincidence.

IMHO, a reasonable jury would disagree.
A. You DID claim that Archer said that. You were QUOTED doing just that you lying fuck.

Now you’re claiming that “Hunter’s bosses demanded he do”something”

Care to explain how you came by THAT lie?

A. You DID claim that Archer said that. You were QUOTED doing just that you lying fuck.
where, I've searched this thread and no where did he make such a statement. Give us the post #

Wow, not sure if I'm honored or creeped out that you follow my posts that closely to cobble together, in your mind that I'm a liar.

Wow, not sure if I'm honored or creeped out that you follow my posts that closely to cobble together, in your mind that I'm a liar.
It’s called “fact checking the liar”

And YOU are that liar

I don't know what you think this confirms? There is no mention of the supposed policy! none, zip, her saying something to protect creepy is ludicrous at best. Made up is most likely what it is.
From the article:
Marie Yovanovitch testified that former Vice President Joe Biden's push to remove Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin was in line with the policy of the U.S. and other countries.

Ms. Yovanovitch said that removing Mr. Shokin from his job as the top prosecutor in Ukraine was "official U.S. policy," as well as the policy of many international stakeholders.

Forum List

Back