Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

From the article:
Marie Yovanovitch testified that former Vice President Joe Biden's push to remove Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin was in line with the policy of the U.S. and other countries.

Ms. Yovanovitch said that removing Mr. Shokin from his job as the top prosecutor in Ukraine was "official U.S. policy," as well as the policy of many international stakeholders.
Odd that Ms. Yovanovitch didn't provide any documented evidence of this "official U.S. policy" In fact, all of the official US documents showing US policy said to give the Ukrainians the billion dollars without firing Shokin

Yea… liars like Rawley (and you) bring out the dick in me.

Oh well

You've been a dick as long as I've known you so it wasn't me. Once you go into dick mode, do you ever stop? Or do I just need to keep waiting and seeing, MAGA man

Odd that Ms. Yovanovitch didn't provide any documented evidence of this "official U.S. policy" In fact, all of the official US documents showing US policy said to give the Ukrainians the billion dollars without firing Shokin
Where’s YOUR documented evidence of that claim Liar?

We’re supposed to take the word of a documented liar over Ms. Yovanovich?

I think not

You've been a dick as long as I've known you so it wasn't me. Once you go into dick mode, do you ever stop? Or do I just need to keep waiting and seeing, MAGA man
They get angry becasue they see the impeachment of their guys coming and they keep trying to defend the indefensible. It makes them angry and they lash out. If could also be their realization that the guy they have been defending all these years really is a corrupt scumbag.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
They get angry becasue they see the impeachment of their guys coming and they keep trying to defend the indefensible. It makes them angry and they lash out. If could also be their realization that the guy they have been defending all these years really is a corrupt scumbag.
This from a creep caught lying literally minutes ago

At the time of this testimony, she couldn’t. The Trump administration had blocked any document production to Congress. So you’re not only moving the goalposts, you’re moving them to a place where she couldn’t have possibly complied.

But if you want documentation, see here:

1702929696352.png

Agreed. Democrats are dicks when you hold them to their own standards. So no, it isn't going to end.

I knew that, I was just f'ing with citygator

I can't find what you are referring to.
Maybe you shouldnt interject into other conversations because I don’t really feel like trying to catch you up.

Especially when I already quoted the relevant posts with links to the thread in question.

Maybe you shouldnt interject into other conversations because I don’t really feel like trying to catch you up.

Especially when I already quoted the relevant posts with links to the thread in question.
Because you can’t. It doesn’t exist! Hahaha

Forum List

Back