Jordan, Meadows Refer Cohen To AG Barr For Alleged Perjury At Oversight Hearing

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Congratulations, Michael Cohen, For Being Dumb Enough To Be Talked Into Testifying Under Oath Before Congress Again by Hillary Pal Lanny Davis On Your Way To Prison After Being Convicted Of Committing Perjury The Last Time You Testified Under Oath Before Congress, You Are Being Indicted...AGAIN...For Committing Perjury - Lying To Congress Under Oath...AGAIN!

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcoloradopeakpolitics.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Fdoh.gif&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcoloradopeakpolitics.com%2F2015%2F08%2F10%2Fhonk-honk-epa-throws-hick-officials-under-the-bus-for-animas-spill%2Fdoh%2F&docid=9AXd-nGWx0ueIM&tbnid=3TwnpKnIAmlQOM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjVpaSfqt_gAhVEL6wKHUb9AEMQMwhWKAAwAA..i&w=581&h=600&bih=839&biw=1878&q=DOH!&ved=0ahUKEwjVpaSfqt_gAhVEL6wKHUb9AEMQMwhWKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2019-2-28_16-6-59.png

[/URL]

"Republican Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows of North Carolina referred Michael Cohen to the Attorney General William Barr on Friday, alleging that the president’s former attorney perjured himself in the course of giving testimony at Thursday’s hearing before the House Oversight Committee.

“Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Reform on February 27, 2019, was a spectacular and brazen attempt to knowingly and willfully testify falsely and fictitiously to numerous material facts,” [URL='https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-02-28-JDJ-MM-to-Barr-re-Cohen-DOJ-Referral.pdf']the letter
to Barr from Jordan and Meadows states.[/URL]

“His testimony included intentionally false statements designed to make himself look better on a national stage. Mr. Cohen’s prior conviction for lying to Congress merits a heightened suspicion that he has yet again testified falsely before Congress,” the letter concludes.

The letter details six distinct points supporting an investigation into whether Cohen’s testimony Wednesday before the committee was truthful."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/28/jordan-meadows-letter-barr-cohen-perjury/

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcoloradopeakpolitics.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Fdoh.gif&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcoloradopeakpolitics.com%2F2015%2F08%2F10%2Fhonk-honk-epa-throws-hick-officials-under-the-bus-for-animas-spill%2Fdoh%2F&docid=9AXd-nGWx0ueIM&tbnid=3TwnpKnIAmlQOM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjVpaSfqt_gAhVEL6wKHUb9AEMQMwhWKAAwAA..i&w=581&h=600&bih=839&biw=1878&q=DOH!&ved=0ahUKEwjVpaSfqt_gAhVEL6wKHUb9AEMQMwhWKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']

[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-28_16-5-7.png
    upload_2019-2-28_16-5-7.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 191
Apparently he was operating as an Unregistered Foreign Agent for his own little scam of a company...he lied about that in a both a disclosure form and a security background check which he failed. One of the reasons he was rejected and left in the dust by President Trump.

How many threads just like this will be started in the next 48 hours?

I'm betting a dozen, easy.

Somehow you snowflakes get your your GOP talking points and think you're going to be the 1st one to have this "epiphany" and never check to see if there's 10 more threads on the same subject. Why is that?

So... Jordan and Meadows will be going down with Herr Trumpf? Figures.

Congratulations, Michael Cohen, For Being Dumb Enough To Be Talked Into Testifying Under Oath Before Congress Again by Hillary Pal Lanny Davis On Your Way To Prison After Being Convicted Of Committing Perjury The Last Time You Testified Under Oath Before Congress, You Are Being Indicted...AGAIN...For Committing Perjury - Lying To Congress Under Oath...AGAIN!

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...t_gAhVEL6wKHUb9AEMQMwhWKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

View attachment 248186

"Republican Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows of North Carolina referred Michael Cohen to the Attorney General William Barr on Friday, alleging that the president’s former attorney perjured himself in the course of giving testimony at Thursday’s hearing before the House Oversight Committee.

“Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Reform on February 27, 2019, was a spectacular and brazen attempt to knowingly and willfully testify falsely and fictitiously to numerous material facts,”
the letter to Barr from Jordan and Meadows states.

“His testimony included intentionally false statements designed to make himself look better on a national stage. Mr. Cohen’s prior conviction for lying to Congress merits a heightened suspicion that he has yet again testified falsely before Congress,” the letter concludes.

The letter details six distinct points supporting an investigation into whether Cohen’s testimony Wednesday before the committee was truthful."

I plan on definitely following this thread and the other one like it......let's see how it pans out. Just like THIS thread: Ruh Roooooh!

Somehow you snowflakes get your your GOP talking points and think you're going to be the 1st one to have this "epiphany" and never check to see if there's 10 more threads on the same subject. Why is that?
And I intend on following and bumping each one of them...:71:

Apparently he was operating as an Unregistered Foreign Agent for his own little scam of a company...he lied about that in a both a disclosure form and a security background check which he failed. One of the reasons he was rejected and left in the dust by President Trump.

No he was not, and Meadows and Jordan have a stick up their butts.

Michael Cohen's attorney Lanny Davis responds to Representatives Jordan and Meadow's referral for alleged perjury: "In my opinion, it is a sad misuse of the criminal justice system with the aura of pure partisanship."

Why is it that you are so threatened by how many people want to talk about Pelosi's 'star witness' - in the very 1st committee hearing she holds as Speaker - is an admitted, convicted Felon Perjured who was convicted for lying to Congress the 1st time he testified ... and who is now going to be indicted for the same thing again after Democrats bring him back to testify yet again?

Probably because it makes Pelosi and the Democrats look like shit, staging a heinous slanderous attack on the President using a proven criminal / perjurer to do so in Pelosi's freak show political circus theater.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...t_gAhVEL6wKHUb9AEMQMwhWKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

View attachment 248186

“Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Reform on February 27, 2019, was a spectacular and brazen attempt to knowingly and willfully testify falsely and fictitiously to numerous material facts,”
the letter to Barr from Jordan and Meadows states.

And this was trumps guy. Birds of a feather...

So... Jordan and Meadows will be going down with Herr Trumpf? Figures.
They're not the ones being indicted after Cohen's repeat felony perjury appearance before Congress, snowflake....

Michael Cohen's attorney Lanny Davis responds to Representatives Jordan and Meadow's referral for alleged perjury: "In my opinion, it is a sad misuse of the criminal justice system with the aura of pure partisanship."
Of course Democrats think any time anyone wants to hold them accountable for the laws they have broken it is 'sad misuse of the criminal justice system with the aura of pure partisanship'.

:p

No evidence but you have an old adage....

:p Good for you.

Why is it that you are so threatened by how many people want to talk about Pelosi's 'star witness' - in the very 1st committee hearing she holds as Speaker - is an admitted, convicted Felon Perjured who was convicted for lying to Congress the 1st time he testified ... and who is now going to be indicted for the same thing again after Democrats bring him back to testify yet again?

Probably because it makes Pelosi and the Democrats look like shit, staging a heinous slanderous attack on the President using a proven criminal / perjurer to do so in Pelosi's freak show political circus theater.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Threatened ?

you are so fucking stupid. That is a direct copy and paste of a post by one of your fellow Trump worshipers whining about leftes, all I did was change one word.

I did it to mock you people, and you ate it up!

You are well named, you are easy as Sunday morning!

You willing to make a wager on if more charges are filed and stick?

No evidence but you have an old adage....

:p Good for you.
No evidence? He worked for him for 10 years. You'd have to be a real dumbass to employ that guy for 10 years in a real important position right?

Threatened ?

you are so fucking stupid. That is a direct copy and paste of a post by one of your fellow Trump worshipers whining about leftes, all I did was change one word.

As usual, you lie and make false accusations when busted / stumped for something worthwhile to say. :p

You willing to make a wager on if more charges are filed and stick?
somethininteresting reaction to the story of how Cohen was proven to have more crimes while appeariing before Congress a 2nd time, this time in Pelosi's freak show political circus big top.

It's a form of defensive mechanism ... Like a puffer fish. Cute....

Threatened ?

As usual, you lie and make false accusations when busted / stumped for something worthwhile to say. :p

Holy shit, with each post you get even more stupid...

NO NUKE DEAL: Did Cohen distract Trump?

Forum List

Back