Jordan Peterson admits most white people are Racist

All ethnicities are "racist."

In the sense that they judge other ethnicities based on how a significant number of any ethnicity are known to act.

For example, let's say that I see a group of male teenagers coming toward me on the sidewalk: an African American, an Asian American, a Caucasian American, a Hispanic American, and a Native American.

Based on my personal experiences and what I have read, I know which teenager I would do my best to steer clear of.

All ethnicities are "racist."

In the sense that they judge other ethnicities based on how a significant number of any ethnicity are known to act.

For example, let's say that I see a group of male teenagers coming toward me on the sidewalk. There are an African American, Asian American, Caucasian American, Hispanic American, and a Native American.

Based on my personal experiences and what I have read, I know which teenager I would do my best to steer clear of.
It's not even racism at that point, it's tribalism. Dr Seuss lays it out brilliantly in "The Sneetches", and once you take a step back you realize how ridiculous it is for us to keep throwing mud at each other.

It's not even racism at that point, it's tribalism. Dr Seuss lays it out brilliantly in "The Sneetches", and once you take a step back you realize how ridiculous it is for us to keep throwing mud at each other.
I demand that all white people treat others equally by immediately treating Negros the same way they treat other adults.

All skin colors are inherently racist by nature.

Animals aren't racist but on the whole animals tend to stay with their own kind and avoid other animals or at the very least pay attention to other animals not like them. Some intermingle, but on the whole they do not.

Humans are the same way, were distrustful of those different than us by nature. That's why most areas are dominated by certain groups. White, black, rich, poor, christian, Jewish, etc. Those groups tend to live in areas where there is a lot of the same types of them.

Ive always been a little racist but in the last 2 years with this sudden rise in black superiority, black praise, giving blacks special treatment, blacks rioting and burning and comitting crimes and being praised for it, blacks being called heroes for getting shot while comitting a crime, blacks getting away with crimes, blacks being given special opportunities just for being black and so on by so called "anti racists" I actually have become racist to the point it's worse than it's ever been in me. Their racist behavior in the name of being anti racist has actually turned me into what they claim to hate

Exactly. A real racist sees everything through the lens of race, and makes all judgements based on that.

Most people just have the normal wariness of "other", be it race, nationality, or even appearances.

All skin colors are inherently racist by nature.

Animals aren't racist but on the whole animals tend to stay with their own kind and avoid other animals or at the very least pay attention to other animals not like them. Some intermingle, but on the whole they do not.

Humans are the same way, were distrustful of those different than us by nature. That's why most areas are dominated by certain groups. White, black, rich, poor, christian, Jewish, etc. Those groups tend to live in areas where there is a lot of the same types of them.

Ive always been a little racist but in the last 2 years with this sudden rise in black superiority, black praise, giving blacks special treatment, blacks rioting and burning and comitting crimes and being praised for it, blacks being called heroes for getting shot while comitting a crime, blacks getting away with crimes, blacks being given special opportunities just for being black and so on by so called "anti racists" I actually have become racist to the point it's worse than it's ever been in me. Their racist behavior in the name of being anti racist has actually turned me into what they claim to hate

"Their racist behavior in the name of being anti racist has actually turned me into what they claim to hate."

Cool story bro....

MLK talked about that........it's the whole "white backlash" argument.....he knew that with each step America makes towards equal rights; there will be a backlash by some (like YOU)
005_mlk-15bCgEe3DGAjDCzqSzO74Iw.jpg

Good thing we had beautiful people in the world fighting the good fight, like this woman.....Who gave her life fighting the good fight when morons like you would have been saying "but but black people made me racist"
M_007mlk.1112 (2).jpg

Good thing we had tons and tons of good people willing to fight for and die for the rights of other people -- half way across the world - when being denied their own rights in their own country....
R_00.rac008 (51).jpg
Good thing they were not morally depraved morons like you who tries to justify their own racial hatred by saying "but but they made me racist" FOH

Forum List

Back