Jordan Peterson admits most white people are Racist

So you tell me.....what white male version of Jim Crow laws have been targeted against you for being white that now affects your children their children??
Irish were treated the same. It had generational consequences.

I get no compensation for what happened years before I was born.

Nether should your black ass.

Get over yourself.

best thing we could do for our selfs & our country, Try and judge people by there behaivor not the color of there skin.

Literally lol

John McWhorter says the same verbatim. The woke were correct all this time.

You're an idiot edging tarded. He did no such thing, and one person cannot admit for anyone but themselves.

He's a spastic Democrat. The reason libs desire wake is an admittance they have racist tendencies, and as libs go, they project themselves onto others.

You're an idiot edging tarded. He did no such thing, and one person cannot admit for anyone but themselves.

He's a spastic Democrat. The reason libs desire wake is an admittance they have racist tendencies, and as libs go, they project themselves onto others.
Facts don't care about you Conservative Marxist feelings. lol He literally said it in the video.

Oh, there wasn't a poll, and he's just throwing shit against the wall and see if it sticks? lol
The guy is just like you...broad brushes everything. :cuckoo:
bwahahah He's ur guy. If your guru said it it must be true. bwahahah

Repudiate? In all honesty, I never knew he existed.
Here's the thing, I have a real life away from cyberspace.
You're projecting. No you don't lol. All you have to do up there in Magaville is Mod and watch the Bison go by.

What am I projecting, again? Not sure what all else you're drivel is about?
I see you've never been on a....nature walk. lol
You can't relax you can't chill when you're in Magaville(in my country music voice)

I was not aware either had been appointed the official spokesperson for the white race. They are welcome to their opinion as we all are but as the saying goes opinions are like an ass everyone has one.

Forum List

Back