Jordan Peterson forced to goto "social media training" class by Canadian government.

You refuse to read the thread and the links therein you’ve repeatedly demanded?

And repeatedly ignored.

Were you a fictional character, you’d be considered unbelievable.

:)
I did my own looking and found nothing in any of the searches I did that supports your claim
And yet all you had to do was read this thread and links therein.

Bizarre is too kind a word.

and you refuse to even repost the link or to give the post # so you can't be very sure of yourself.
It’s a 4 page thread.

Read it and the links therein, or continue trolling and derailing.

But either way, Peterson will remain a ridiculous self-castrated super-cuck, and embarrassment to his country and the professional association that’s been so kind and patient with him.

Case in point.

Read the thread.

I must wonder if fealty to Peterson includes a complete abandonment of sensible conduct; imitation being the sincerest form of cultish flattery?

But regardless, this epic Canadian moron of the moment and his embarrassing conduct will soon be forgotten.

Once again I tried to verify your claims and could not I see no need to keep trying to verify your bullshit

You refuse to read the thread and the links therein you’ve repeatedly demanded?

And repeatedly ignored.

Were you a fictional character, you’d be considered unbelievable.

And yet all you had to do was read this thread and links therein.

Bizarre is too kind a word.

It’s a 4 page thread.

Read it and the links therein, or continue trolling and derailing.

But either way, Peterson will remain a ridiculous self-castrated super-cuck, and embarrassment to his country and the professional association that’s been so kind and patient with him.
So now you say it's on page 4.

Was that so fucking hard or do you just like being a twat?

And that's just a link to another thread so now do you want me to look at every post in another thread ?

Piss off

The actual trolling - and derailing - is the constant barrage of idiot requests for links and information that have already been posted.

But perhaps I should expect no less?

Peterson is a mewling moron spewing nonsense in response to the mercy repeatedly shown him by the people he’s repeatedly shat upon.

And his minions… :eek:
All you keep doing is chopping at Peterson's ankles like a little snappy dog. All your sound bites have no substance. If you claim things about someone, Peterson in this case, simply reference to the evidence or fact to support your view. Just blurting he's a narcissist, or killer, or whatever just makes people roll their eyes and say, "STFU". All that is the hallmarks of a troll.

So calm down and show me Peterson's Dark Triad score

The problem is MinTrut , I'm British. So we have freedom of expression too, aka, freedom of speech. But over here, when we say something, we make sure we back it up with evidence, otherwise you get your ass sued. If you're American, you will probably just spurt your shit out regardless. But each time you talk shit, I will ask for your evidence/link, otherwise, you're just one of the many shit spewers.

Last edited:
Once again I tried to verify your claims and could not I see no need to keep trying to verify your bullshit
You can continue trolling and derailing, or you can read the thread & links therein.

But Peterson will continue on his self-destructive downward trajectory regardless.

So now you say it's on page 4.
No - you quote my post, but clearly didn’t understand my easily grasped comment.

If you’re having comprehension issues, you may want to seek help separate from your trolling/derailing efforts here.
Was that so fucking hard or do you just like being a twat?
Reread my comment if you’re not too busy having an infantile tantrum; you’re completely lost.
And that's just a link to another thread so now do you want me to look at every post in another thread ?
This idiotic and unnecessary/useless thread is an extension of an earlier idiotic thread.

If you wish to follow what’s been discussed/linked, do so.

If not, do not.
I hope you get the help you need, but Peterson will remain a cringing, yowling con artist regardless, and will continue to be praised by those incapable of perceiving him as the self-castrated fool he is.

The association acted entirely within its moral and legal rights as did the court in reaffirming these rights.

Last edited:
All you keep doing is chopping at Peterson's ankles like a little snappy dog.
Irrelevant/fallacious.
All your sound bites have no substance.
See above.
If you claim things about someone, Peterson in this case, simply reference to the evidence or fact to support your view.
Done.
Just blurting he's a narcissist, or killer, or whatever just makes people roll their eyes and say, "STFU". All that is the hallmarks of a troll.
You’re trolling and derailing - did you have a comment on the topic?
So calm down and show me Peterson's Dark Triad score
You’re continuing to troll/derail, and without content.

Peterson will continue to self-immolate, and his minions will continue to applaud this, and regard his self-destruction as heroic.

Good to see the Canadian courts doing the right thing.

The problem is MinTrut , I'm British. So we have freedom of expression too, aka, freedom of speech. But over here, when we say something, we make sure we back it up with evidence, otherwise you get your ass sued. If you're American, you will probably just spurt your shit out regardless. But each time you talk shit, I will ask for your evidence/link, otherwise, you're just one of the many shit spewers.
^ Irrelevant/fallacious trolling/derailing without content.

Did you have a comment on the topic of the Canadian court’s ruling in affirming the association’s proper conduct?

It is very simple.
The organization wants to control speech to maintain several lies and half truths.
The liberal Canadian government also wants those lies and half truths to be held.
So they ruled against him.
No matter how you spin it, free speech and truth lost. Lies and deception won.
And the government was there to help it happen.

Irrelevant/fallacious.

See above.

Done.

You’re trolling and derailing - did you have a comment on the topic?

You’re continuing to troll/derail, and without content.

Peterson will continue to self-immolate, and his minions will continue to applaud this, and regard his self-destruction as heroic.

Good to see the Canadian courts doing the right thing.

Again, no substance, no evidence, no link, no fucking brains.

Yes, you spew shit.
There is no dialog with that poster, merely the feeding of a troll. As with Biden, Trump or so many other topics, there are those who are irresolubly, intractably opposed to someone or something and there is no movement possible. Perhaps because it is such an easy position to maintain; nothing to defend, nothing to suggest, simply negativity and attack of any and all sorts, no matter how far fetched. Exaggerations and prevarications become so numerous as to be impossible to refute, but that matters not as nothing could dissuade such a person.
Absolutely nothing Peterson has said or represents has been substantively analyzed. The single accusation made has been refuted. There is nothing more here than aggrandizement of a simple poster's ego by extending the thread. Those of us who understand Peterson and appreciate his contribution need to keep the message as clear as we can for those not tainted by prejudice. For the others, there is nothing that can be done.

No - you quote my post, but clearly didn’t understand my easily grasped comment.

If you’re having comprehension issues, you may want to seek help separate from your trolling/derailing efforts here.

Reread my comment if you’re not too busy having an infantile tantrum; you’re completely lost.

This idiotic and unnecessary/useless thread is an extension of an earlier idiotic thread.

If you wish to follow what’s been discussed/linked, do so.

If not, do not.

I hope you get the help you need, but Peterson will remain a cringing, yowling con artist regardless, and will continue to be praised by those incapable of perceiving him as the self-castrated fool he is.

The association acted entirely within its moral and legal rights as did the court in reaffirming these rights.

Still no proof of your claim.

There is no dialog with that poster, merely the feeding of a troll. As with Biden, Trump or so many other topics, there are those who are irresolubly, intractably opposed to someone or something and there is no movement possible. Perhaps because it is such an easy position to maintain; nothing to defend, nothing to suggest, simply negativity and attack of any and all sorts, no matter how far fetched. Exaggerations and prevarications become so numerous as to be impossible to refute, but that matters not as nothing could dissuade such a person.
Absolutely nothing Peterson has said or represents has been substantively analyzed. The single accusation made has been refuted. There is nothing more here than aggrandizement of a simple poster's ego by extending the thread. Those of us who understand Peterson and appreciate his contribution need to keep the message as clear as we can for those not tainted by prejudice. For the others, there is nothing that can be done.
100% correct.

The problem with a democracy is that retards like that get to vote. That's why there's such idiot leaders as Biden and Trudeau.

Our Canadian posters love to flaunt their nation as being better.
Except here is Mr Peterson being forced into a re education camp for acceptable speech or lose his license to practice.

Very communist of Canada eh.... 😆

This headline is very misleading. The College of Psychologists in Ontario can hardly be considered the government. Anyway, I've barely heard of the man and really don't care what he thinks.

This headline is very misleading. The College of Psychologists in Ontario can hardly be considered the government. Anyway, I've barely heard of the man and really don't care what he thinks.
The problem is that there are serious powers who do care when people think and wish to control it. There is no better manner in which to do that with humans than to subvert language itself.

How to be ignorant:
Global-Listening_Blog.jpg

How to be learned:

images.jpg

Forum List

Back