Jordan Peterson forced to goto "social media training" class by Canadian government.

Then post it again
:auiqs.jpg:
Y’all putting me on, right?

Even Peterson’s CuckCult isn’t this insane.

Read the thread and the links therein, or continue embarrassing yourself.

But I guess you’re doing your wangless leader proud here; his whining self-pity must not only be defended, but praised at all costs!

DIGNITY IS FOR MARXISTS!

:banana:

Last edited:
Y’all putting me on, right?

Even Peterson’s CuckCult isn’t this insane.

Read the thread and the links therein, or continue embarrassing yourself.

But I guess you’re doing your wangless leader proud here; his whining self-pity must not only be defended, but praised at all costs!

DIGNITY IS FOR MARXISTS!

:banana:
I saw no links posted by you.

So if you can't even tell me the post # I'll just assume you're full of shit.

If ONLY I would post the links I’ve posted that you’ve already admitted you were too lazy/brainwashed to read...

THEN we could defeat those filthy communists!

You crazier than the other Mac, Mac.

But yeah, Peterson is a pathetic self-castrated super-cuck whining about the inevitable consequences of his lunatic narcissism. :)
Your camouflage may hide you from your fellow libs but I see you clearly

You made a claim you cant support

Your camouflage may hide you from your fellow libs but I see you clearly

You made a claim you cant support
I've tried to search the web for anything involving JP telling a person to commit suicide and have found NADA

Mum?

Is that you? :eek:

But yeah - mimicking the behavior of the narcissistic psychopath Peterson, while sadly inevitable for his followers, is a bad look.

Just FYI.
If you think Peterson is a narcissist and a psychopathic, I suggest you quit the weed.

The content of your posts in this thread sounds like the hallmarks of a troll.

MinTrut Where do you see Peterson on each part of the Dark Triad scale? So pick one, animals suffering, do you have a link where you based that evidence on? You're welcome to use Google to see what that means.

No offense, like many Lefties, you like to use big words but you haven't a fucking clue what you're on about. It's all feelings though, isn't it?

I saw no links posted by you.
De-programming might improve your eyesight, but you need to choose that.

:)
So if you can't even tell me the post # I'll just assume you're full of shit.
Assume away.

In the meantime, Peterson will continue to whine and shriek and fill his diaper while blaming the association he disgraced with his disgusting behavior, and the courts which properly affirmed the association’s right to censure him.

Last edited:
Same here

I suspect MinTrut got scammed by another lib and repeated something he heard but hadnt seen
This thread needs pinned.

Srsly.

The denial is EPIC.

But yeah, Peterson is a screeching psychopathic 2 year old, and 100% in the wrong.

De-programming might improve your eyesight, but you need to choose that.

Assume away.

In the meantime, Peterson will continue to whine and shriek and fill his diaper while blaming the association he disgraced with his disgusting behavior, and the courts which properly affirmed the association’s right to censure him.
Either way I did a web search and there is nothing I found that supports your bullshit claim

Psssst...

Check the links on this very thread...

No. I did my own looking and found nothing in any of the searches I did that supports your claim and you refuse to even repost the link or to give the post # so you can't be very sure of yourself.

If you think Peterson is a narcissist and a psychopathic, I suggest you quit the weed.

The content of your posts in this thread sounds like the hallmarks of a troll.
The actual trolling - and derailing - is the constant barrage of idiot requests for links and information that have already been posted.

But perhaps I should expect no less?

Peterson is a mewling moron spewing nonsense in response to the mercy repeatedly shown him by the people he’s repeatedly shat upon.

And his minions… :eek:

Last edited:
Either way I did a web search and there is nothing I found that supports your bullshit claim
Case in point.

Read the thread.

I must wonder if fealty to Peterson includes a complete abandonment of sensible conduct; imitation being the sincerest form of cultish flattery?

But regardless, this epic Canadian moron of the moment and his embarrassing conduct will soon be forgotten.

Forum List

Back