Jordan Peterson forced to goto "social media training" class by Canadian government.

Only the "brainwashed" could possibly find that Peterson has done or said anything other than what is reasoned and logical. Disagreeing with details is one thing, trying to crucify him is over the top.

You know that life is more nuanced than that. Psychologists try to help people. The American branch try and help people. All of the medical authorities do so
I’m about as nuanced as Little Man and Fat Boy were. It’s not helping to reinforce the fantasies that boys can be girls and women can be men. That’s dangerous and just suggests to the people that their fantasies are reality, which they are not.

Bold new vistas of abnormal psychology!

With Peterson’s toxic narcissism on full display, maybe a new type of disorder could be named after him. :)
Petersons tell-it-like-it-is approach to the insanity of modern Canadian society is only toxic to those most influenced by the craziness but refreshing to the less crazy ordinary people

Seeing a backward quasi monarchy like Canada operate makes you appreciate the good old USA with guaranteed freedoms.
You don’t support the right to freedom of association?

That’s enshrined in the US Constitution.

But too much freedom for Canadians to handle you think?

Last edited:
Only the "brainwashed" could possibly find that Peterson has done or said anything other than what is reasoned and logical. Disagreeing with details is one thing, trying to crucify him is over the top.
Y’all don’t make yourselves look less culty with all this brainwashed Peterson knob-gobbling.

Just saying. :)

I’m about as nuanced as Little Man and Fat Boy were.
Concur.
It’s not helping to reinforce the fantasies that boys can be girls and women can be men. That’s dangerous and just suggests to the people that their fantasies are reality, which they are not.
I think we need more people telling other people to kill themselves because differing opinions.

Especially in the field of psychology.

Don’t you agree?

Petersons tell-it-like-it-is approach to the insanity of modern Canadian society is only toxic to those most influenced by the craziness but refreshing to the less crazy ordinary people
What kind of a nut would object to a psychologist telling someone to kill themselves because they have a differing outlook?

That’s just cray-cray!

What kind of a nut would object to a psychologist telling someone to kill themselves because they have a differing outlook?

That’s just cray-cray!
I looked for that and failed to find it

So if it happened I dont know the context

I looked for that and failed to find it

So if it happened I dont know the context
The so-called link shows no reference to self destruction. The closest exchange Peterson had with a person that could remotely have allowed these screeching anti-Peterson types to transform it into such an accusation is clearly justified in context. The entire anti-Peterson group relies entirely upon their extremist s.j.w. 'leaders' and the distortions they invent.

Holy shit bra.

I gave you the link.

:rolleyes:
Maybe I got bored with all the extraneous lib outrage before getting to your complaint

But nothing about suicide jumped out

Try doing an internet search for “jordan peterson advises suicide” as I did and see what you find - which is nothing

Last edited:
The so-called link shows no reference to self destruction.
False.
The closest exchange Peterson had with a person that could remotely have allowed these screeching anti-Peterson types to transform it into such an accusation is clearly justified in context. The entire anti-Peterson group relies entirely upon their extremist s.j.w. 'leaders' and the distortions they invent.
Really couldn’t make you guys up. :)

Well that’s responsible. :rolleyes:

And why I rarely provide links; I won’t make the mistake again in your case.

See above; sad to say I’ve misjudged you. :(
I’m sorry you are disappointed with me

But whether its my fault or yours I wont simply take your word for it

I have to see it for myself

Last edited:
Maybe I got bored with all the extraneous lib outrage before getting to your complaint

But nothing about suicide jumped out

Try doing an internet search for “jordan peterson advises suicide” as I did and see what you find - which is nothing
Precisely.

If we missed seeing your evidence why not correct us now by linking to it directly?
The reason is, of course, as obvious to you as to all of us; the accusation is based upon far-fetched extrapolation of an unrelated exchange.
In other words, when out of bullets sling feces.

Forum List

Back