Jordan Peterson forced to goto "social media training" class by Canadian government.

Maybe I got bored with all the extraneous lib outrage before getting to your complaint

But nothing about suicide jumped out

Try doing an internet search for ā€œjordan peterson advises suicideā€ as I did and see what you find - which is nothing
Responding to their innuendo-laced posts only serves to inflate their sense of importance and adds nothing of substance to the debate. When there is such a lack of rational thought on the other side, communication ceases.

Responding to their innuendo-laced posts only serves to inflate their sense of importance and adds nothing of substance to the debate. When there is such a lack of rational thought on the other side, communication ceases.
I really assumed there was some substance to MinTrut ā€˜s allegation, though probably exaggerated

But so for heā€™s batting zero

This does strongly resemble Galileo and the Inquisition

I really assumed there was some substance to MinTrut ā€˜s allegation, though probably exaggerated

But so for heā€™s batting zero

This does strongly resemble Galileo and the Inquisition
While it may be entirely possible to disagree with Peterson on certain details and goals, his astute addressing of current issues is above reproach and in enormous need. Such a person as he would make an ideal leader of the world's most powerful country in history. What we have instead at the present time makes one despair.

I think we need more people telling other people to kill themselves because differing opinions.

Especially in the field of psychology.

Donā€™t you agree?
I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever seen Dr Peterson make any such suggestion. I have, but I donā€™t believe he has. At least not that Iā€™m aware of.

He has suggested that people with gender dysphoria seek treatment for their affliction.

If we missed seeing your evidence why not correct us now by linking to it directly?
I misjudged you previously, but wonā€™t make that mistake again.

Escaping a cult, especially when the devotion is at the level seen with incel god Peterson, is first and foremost an inside job. Good luck. :)

I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever seen Dr Peterson make any such suggestion. I have, but I donā€™t believe he has. At least not that Iā€™m aware of.

He has suggested that people with gender dysphoria seek treatment for their affliction.
If only someone would post a link that even cultists couldnā€™t ignore...

Alas.

If only someone would post a link that even cultists couldnā€™t ignore...
That would be wonderful. I did a quick search this afternoon and could not find anywhere that Dr Peterson suggests these people should kill themselves. I find a lot of links where he simply reports that transgender sufferers are more likely to kill themselves, but thatā€™s a different topic entirely.

Failing to appease a not so professional organization can result in the loss of license. That places said organization as an agent of the state, the issuing authority of licenses. Commie light Canada should be ashamed.

That would be wonderful. I did a quick search this afternoon and could not find anywhere that Dr Peterson suggests these people should kill themselves. I find a lot of links where he simply reports that transgender sufferers are more likely to kill themselves, but thatā€™s a different topic entirely.
Alas.

Cultists must cult, and Peterson must whine like a little bitch (when not telling others to kill themselves).

His followers will follow his siren song anywhere it would seem.

Cultists must cult, and Peterson must whine like a little bitch (when not telling others to kill themselves).
Iā€™d LOVE to see anywhere he suggests these people should be killed or should kill themselves. Mostly because that IS exactly what I believe. Unfortunately I havenā€™t been able to find anywhere that Dr Peterson suggests it.

Iā€™d LOVE to see anywhere he suggests these people should be killed or should kill themselves. Mostly because that IS exactly what I believe. Unfortunately I havenā€™t been able to find anywhere that Dr Peterson suggests it.
Straw man.

I've read the link and searched Google on where Peterson has told others or someone to kill themselves. I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere.

I've read the link and searched Google on where Peterson has told others or someone to kill themselves. I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere.
Good that you searched, but of course you couldn't find it because it does not exist. For some inexplicable reason, supporters of some vague ideology have decided that Peterson threatens it. Their intellectual capacities being what they are, they can only resort to childish vilification and absurd fabrication in order to go on the attack.

Good that you searched, but of course you couldn't find it because it does not exist. For some inexplicable reason, supporters of some vague ideology have decided that Peterson threatens it. Their intellectual capacities being what they are, they can only resort to childish vilification and absurd fabrication in order to go on the attack.
This thread truly is an extraordinary glimpse into the minds of cultists.

Having asked for evidence and been provided with it, they pretend it doesnā€™t exist.

Forum List

Back