Jordan Peterson forced to goto "social media training" class by Canadian government.

The association policies are clear. If he wants to be a dick then he can do it without being a member.
They have given him an opportunity to retrain
The association members are the ones who are being dicks and need retraining, not Jordan. Everything I’ve heard from him has been reason, logic and common sense.

The association members are the ones who are being dicks and need retraining, not Jordan. Everything I’ve heard from him has been reason, logic and common sense.
You know that the medical world doesnt approve of killing trannies dont you ? They prefer to help them.

No you are NOT correct.

He belongs to a professional organization that sets standards of behavior for its members. He represents himself as a member of that organization when he makes these proclamations. The organization has told him to stop. He did not, so the organization told him to take training. Peterson claimed that he had the right to say these things. The court said he had the right to say these things as a private citizen, but the professional organization has the right to set standards for its members. Peterson defied these standards, so the court ruled in the organization’s favor.

If you break a contract with someone and the court rules against you, that’s not the government imposing its will on you. It’s you breaking the terms of the contract and the court enforcing the terms of the contract.

But such nuance is irrelevant in The Forever Culture War Outrage Machine.
If he isnt being forced by the authorities, then he can just tell them to suck his dick, right?

You know that the medical world doesnt approve of killing trannies dont you ? They prefer to help them
I know the medical community is full of imbeciles and assholes. That’s why I avoid the medical community as much as possible.

I would suggest that euthanizing them would be helping most of them (the trannies AND the doctors).

I know the medical community is full of imbeciles and assholes. That’s why I avoid the medical community as much as possible.

I would suggest that euthanizing them would be helping most of them (the trannies AND the doctors).
Psychs have a role to play. if people think they are just bigots it reduces trust in the profession.
That is bad.
If he doesnt want to do the job he is free to walk away and focus on his nuttiness.

It could be that I was on the R&D team for dirt, but am I the only one that thinks that a social media training class is hilarious?

It could be that I was on the R&D team for dirt, but am I the only one that thinks that a social media training class is hilarious?
It's completely absurd. Something a junior high school class would think up.

Having said that we can see great examples of RE EDUCATION by just looking to China and what they subject Muslims to.

If he isnt being forced by the authorities, then he can just tell them to suck his dick, right?
He can do so.

But he’ll lose his license to practice clinical psychologist and will not be able to refer to himself as such.

Jordan should tell the Canadian fascist shithead wannabes to suck moose dick.

Not in this situation.

He told someone - on social media - to kill themselves.

Personally, I think it’s a deeper moral issue than social media training can hope to address, but Peterson is whining and shrieking about it because that’s what he does.

He’s an incel god.

The forced reeducation of Peterson by the quack shrinks is likely to be very unfulfilling for the shrinks

Because you cant brainwash a man who knows his own mind

The forced reeducation of Peterson by the quack shrinks is likely to be very unfulfilling for the shrinks

Because you cant brainwash a man who knows his own mind
So you think shrinks should tell people to kill themselves?

You’re okay with that?

Not in this situation.

He told someone - on social media - to kill themselves.

Personally, I think it’s a deeper moral issue than social media training can hope to address, but Peterson is whining and shrieking about it because that’s what he does.

He’s an incel god.
Link?

Apparently, because Peterson opposes excesses on the part of the "left", extremists on that side portrait him as "rightist". They thus ignore his opposition to extremes the "right" has exhibited in history. He is neither "anti-left" nor "pro-right". He is very much pro-appropriate action (or inaction, as may be the case).

Jordan has a few appeals left....it depends on how much money he is willing to spend. And the trannies want him to spend everything he has.

Being right is expensive at times...and where he doesn't have a current practice or need patients anymore...he earned his license. But for an agenda...they want to punish him. They can't win in a battle of wits...so they are seeking to win in another fashion.

PhD Jordan Peterson MD is a brilliant intellect that has a heart for saving children from doctors trying to change the sex of children. I have yet to see anyone win a debate with him...the man speaks truth and yet they wish to silence him.

Jordan has a few appeals left....it depends on how much money he is willing to spend. And the trannies want him to spend everything he has.

Being right is expensive at times...and where he doesn't have a current practice or need patients anymore...he earned his license. But for an agenda...they want to punish him. They can't win in a battle of wits...so they are seeking to win in another fashion.

PhD Jordan Peterson MD is a brilliant intellect that has a heart for saving children from doctors trying to change the sex of children. I have yet to see anyone win a debate with him...the man speaks truth and yet they wish to silence him.
I have yet to see anyone debate a hyena either, but that doesn’t say anything for the debating skills of the latter.

No offense to hyenas; they have far more integrity than Peterson. :)

So you think shrinks should tell people to kill themselves?

You’re okay with that?
I cannot comment on what he may have said without knowing the context

But its popular in some corners of libdom to support the right of people to take their own lives

So I suspect the shrinks may be playing politics here

Forum List

Back