🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

These people are bloodthirsty animals. Force is the only thing they understand.
At least Jordan knows how red lines work.
Being right next door, they have a bigger incentive....
Next time isis decides to negotiate for prisoners they will know not to fuck around with Jordan.
I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

Next time isis decides to negotiate for prisoners they will know not to fuck around with Jordan.

Well, there won't be any prisoners, will there?
For Jordan? They may be motivated to go out and find a few more to have on hand.
This just goes to show how stupid you Americans all are.

Not me I'm a genius now hear my genius thoughts.

ISIS chose to set fire to the Jordanian pilot to stir the most violent possible reaction from Jordan because the pilot belonged to such a powerful family.

Now that ISIS has managed to piss off that powerful family the flames of rebellion against Jordan's too little too late pussy regime are rising.

Jordan is toppling and playing right into ISIS hands.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.

For Jordan? They may be motivated to go out and find a few more to have on hand.

ISIS chose to set fire to the Jordanian pilot to stir the most violent possible reaction from Jordan because the pilot belonged to such a powerful family.

Now that ISIS has managed to piss off that powerful family the flames of rebellion against Jordan's too little too late pussy regime are rising.

Slow topple,,isn't it?

I doubt anyone in Jordan is going to get angry with the regime for executing a bunch of bloodthirsty savages who have been murdering their countrymen for a couple years now.

Slow topple,,isn't it?
No actually Jordan has already had a rising number of terrorist attacks in Jordan.

You seriously are stupid aren't you?

ISIS has been around since 2007. It's not like they are losing.

I doubt anyone in Jordan is going to get angry with the regime for executing a bung of bloodthirsty savages who have been murdering their countrymen for a couple years now.
The family of the Jordanian pilot Already was calling for the abdication of the King from the throne. I can only imagine how much more pissed off they are now.

Consider them ISIS sympathisers.

They didn't agree with the bombing of other muslims now their sweet darling heir is burned up like a torch for all to see.

I doubt anyone in Jordan is going to get angry with the regime for executing a bung of bloodthirsty savages who have been murdering their countrymen for a couple years now.
The family of the Jordanian pilot Already was calling for the abdication of the King from the throne. I can only imagine how much more pissed off they are now.

They didn't agree with the bombing of other muslims now their sweet darling heir is burned up like a torch for all to see.

I don't see how the family of the pilot is going to be angry at the regime for executing the people responsible for burning him alive.

I don't see how the family of the pilot is going to be angry at the regime for executing the people responsible for burning him alive.
They are angry at the regime for going to war against Muslims (ISIS) and for failing to just ransom their heir of their super powerful family dynasty.

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...
Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't their sons, brothers, and fathers matter more to them?

Women are second-class citizens.

If nothing else we have finally confirmed you aren't an American and that goes a long way toward explaining thee stupid shit you have been posting all day.

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...

I'd fire bomb and nuke the capital of the isis! Then warn them if you don't stop...We'll fire bomb every mother fucking build of your troops we see.

We should be doing that already, although I think cluster bombs would be better. I would even use chemical weapons against them in areas where there are no civilians.
Those 'gasoline bombs' should do nicely, if we still have them in the inventory...
Forcing them to watch every speech Obama ever made, over and over.

They'll go nuts.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

wonka2.png

Yeah, that's the ticket.

wonka2.png
I have said enough.

Forum List

Back