Josh Campbell: Why I am leaving the FBI

Shows us where we have used the fbi rank and file for a vendetta against a Dem president.
I always find it amusing that the Law and Order GOP hates the FBI when they aren't in charge of it.

I remember back in the 1990's when they slandered the FBI after a bunch of cultist whackadoodles committed Mass Suicide. Three investigations said the FBI wasn't at fault, but that didn't stop the nuts with an agenda.

Same thing here. Trump got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to do, so you pretty much attack the people who caught you.

Kind of like OJ Simpson did.

Ahhh, poor baby sat there like a fucking pussy while deMS-13 turned the FBI into their Secret police.

Better off without him

Right, because clearly we want out government officials to conspire with the Russians.

What specifically did Trump get caught doing?

Sending his son to meet with a Russian Lawyer to get the dirt on Hillary.
Calling on the Russians to hack her email.

Come on, buddy, you wouldn't see this kind of attempt to discredit the FBI if they didn't have the goods on Trump.
Youre just saying shit without presenting any evidence to back it up. What proof do you have that Trump did any of the things you listed?

He's another lying libtard. Put him on "ignore", as I am doing.

Obama corrupted the FBI's management, not its rank and file officers.
Trump is cleaning-up the mess.
Trump is trying to restore our democracy that Obama almost destroyed.
The FBI is supposed to be protecting the public from crimes, not committing crimes.
The FBI is not supposed to be the secret police for Obama, Hillary and the Corrupt Democratic Party.

Is he? Or is he being even more political and trying to change it into a pro-Trump organization by filling it with people who'll do whatever the fuck he asks?

Dims are always accusing Republicans of the stuff they do.

and vise versa, it is remarkable how similar you two groups really are

his name is Josh Campbell...or is it???

"One of the greatest honors of my life was walking across the stage at the F.B.I. Academy and receiving my special agent badge from the director at the time, Bob Mueller.

I am reluctantly turning in my badge and leaving an organization I love. Why? So I can join the growing chorus of people who believe that the relentless attacks on the bureau undermine not just America’s premier law enforcement agency but also the nation’s security. My resignation is painful, but the alternative of remaining quiet while the bureau is tarnished for political gain is impossible."

Opinion | Why I Am Leaving the F.B.I.
Dear Josh,
Thanks for quitting you worthless sack.

Why is it so hard for Americans who were brought up in front of the freaking T.V. set to understand that federal agents can become tools of the political establishment? The media downplayed the murder of Randy Weaver's son and wife at the hands of an FBI sniper even when the agent was indicted for manslaughter.

Okay, do you really think George H. Bush was up there calling the shots on the Randy Weaver standoff? Somehow, I think he had better things to do that deal with a family of inbred Nazis.

The same lack of leadership was evident when Bill Clinton's big dumb A.G. authorized FBI agents to use tanks and poison gas to eradicate 80 men women and children in Waco, Tx. The FBI director is a political appointee and it shouldn't be surprising if a political appointee is corrupted by a corrupt administration.

Actually, Clinton fired the FBI director that masterminded the Waco Fiasco.

But it had nothing to do with Waco, which was a rightful bust of freakish cultists.

"One of the greatest honors of my life was walking across the stage at the F.B.I. Academy and receiving my special agent badge from the director at the time, Bob Mueller.

I am reluctantly turning in my badge and leaving an organization I love. Why? So I can join the growing chorus of people who believe that the relentless attacks on the bureau undermine not just America’s premier law enforcement agency but also the nation’s security. My resignation is painful, but the alternative of remaining quiet while the bureau is tarnished for political gain is impossible."

Then perhaps they should stop covering up abuse of power, obstruction, etc.

You want the FBI to be respected again, then be honorable. Hold the corrupt accountable and stop attacking those exposing it.

Its mind boggling that anyone can think that if we don't
Point out the corruption it isn't there. That's like the Catholic church expecting the priest abuse scandal to not exist if the don't acknowledge it.

Covering up the truth is not the road back to respect. Ignoring the problem doesn't fix it

In today's climate, virtually everything has been politicized and soiled.

Nothing is beneath us now. Self-inflicted wound.

There were people cheering and politicizing a train crash earlier this week

yeah, he doesn't like that Donald and his scum are tarnishing the FBI.

your point?

You want the FBI to be respected again, then be honorable. Hold the corrupt accountable and stop attacking those exposing it.

Point out the corruption it isn't there. That's like the Catholic church expecting the priest abuse scandal to not exist if the don't acknowledge it.

Covering up the truth is not the road back to respect. Ignoring the problem doesn't fix it

:rofl:

Ahhh, poor baby sat there like a fucking pussy while deMS-13 turned the FBI into their Secret police.

Better off without him

Right, because clearly we want out government officials to conspire with the Russians.

What specifically did Trump get caught doing?

Sending his son to meet with a Russian Lawyer to get the dirt on Hillary.
Calling on the Russians to hack her email.

Come on, buddy, you wouldn't see this kind of attempt to discredit the FBI if they didn't have the goods on Trump.

You mean like the Russian officials who provided the information for the dossier used to obtain illegal survielance?

Except there isn't really any proof of "corruption" in the FBI. People who had a bias were removed from the investigation when their bias was discovered.

Not really the same thing. Are you really comparing Trump and his cronies to sexually abused children?

You mean like the Russian officials who provided the information for the dossier used to obtain illegal survielance?

Not what happened, buddy. The people under surveillance were already under surveillance before the FBI got a copy of the Dossier.

Again, this is like an axe murderer claiming that the cops didn't have probable cause to look in his trunk.

Youre just saying shit without presenting any evidence to back it up. What proof do you have that Trump did any of the things you listed?

You mean other than the memos and taping.

Here you go, he's calling on Russia to spy on Clinton.

You are so full of shit....

Your side is going to pay for their treason...

Except there isn't really any proof of "corruption" in the FBI. People who had a bias were removed from the investigation when their bias was discovered.

Not really the same thing. Are you really comparing Trump and his cronies to sexually abused children?

Not what happened, buddy. The people under surveillance were already under surveillance before the FBI got a copy of the Dossier.

Again, this is like an axe murderer claiming that the cops didn't have probable cause to look in his trunk.

Hey Dip Shit...

You Faked the Dossier with the help of the Russians.....

You Nazis used the full force of the government to

lie about and cheat your political foes....

Look at the facts moron...

yeah, he doesn't like that Donald and his scum are tarnishing the FBI.

your point?

It's the left that's tarnished the FBI...

It's the left Rooting for Police Officers to be killed with your support of blm.........

Guy, reality check. The economy is already slowing down, and that's the only thing keeping people from wanting Trump out.

How is the economy slowing down?

Be specific and if you use the DOW drop this past week you're going to look the fool you are

Guy, reality check. The economy is already slowing down, and that's the only thing keeping people from wanting Trump out.

Hey Dumb Ass....

That retort had nothing to do with what I said...

And it's stupid and doesn't make any sense by itself...

Forum List

Back