Josh Hawley announces he will object on Jan 6th, first Senator to join in objections, will force debate & vote on each objection

Loser's conspiracy to steal the election and crap on democracy has been exposed.
We have proof. You have, what? Your idiocy and tiresome over done posts?
I don't give a fuck what two Never Trumpers have to say.
An election has been stolen and assholes like Imhofe and Moran want to just
ignore that.
In a just nation they would be exiled to North Korea. So would you.
:boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::lame2:
His post had points and yours didn’t.
Who’s lame?

Great. Get them all on the record with their votes. Then expel them from Congress and prosecute for sedition.

Is what they're doing unconstitutional?
No it is not unconstitutional. It is in fact very constitutional. I will give you that much. In fact it is not illegal in any way. HOWEVER, I will ask you this. Is what they are doing in the best interest of the American people, in the best interest of democracy ? It is irresponsible because I will gaurantee you that most if not all know that this fraud claim is bullshit. Hawley knows that it's bullshit. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it's bullshit. They are doing this to curry favor with Trump and his moronic minions in order to further their own political ambisions. But they are doing it at the expennse of the publics confidence in the integrity of the election system . They should be ashamed as you should be for supporting this insanity
Any attack on the Democrat party is in the interest of the American people. COVID and Democrats are both major threats to America, only the later is worse.

Great. Get them all on the record with their votes. Then expel them from Congress and prosecute for sedition.

No it is not unconstitutional. It is in fact very constitutional. I will give you that much. In fact it is not illegal in any way. HOWEVER, I will ask you this. Is what they are doing in the best interest of the American people, in the best interest of democracy ? It is irresponsible because I will gaurantee you that most if not all know that this fraud claim is bullshit. Hawley knows that it's bullshit. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it's bullshit. They are doing this to curry favor with Trump and his moronic minions in order to further their own political ambisions. But they are doing it at the expennse of the publics confidence in the integrity of the election system . They should be ashamed as you should be for supporting this insanity
Some of those republicans are going with the trump/anti-trump winds, depending on direction and opportunity.
But Hawley is genuine.
I would take a tandem of him and that SD gov in either order for potus.

...as opposed to 4 years of proven non-stop Democrat undermining, sedition, Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy, Collusion with foreign enemies and ex-spies, FISA Court crimes, illegal spying, setting up US citizens for prosecution, manufacturing false evidence, Censuring the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAKTHE LAW, violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law, continuous failed coup attempts, and the 1st admitted politically partisan Impeachment in US history, one based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses...

Yeah, Republicans should be ashamed of themselves...

Loser's conspiracy to steal the election and crap on democracy has been exposed.
ignore that.
:boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :boo_hoo14: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::lame2:
Who’s lame?
What "points" ? It was gibberish. Mind numbing rhetoric with no substance . It is beyond idiotic to claim that he made "points"

...as opposed to 4 years of proven non-stop Democrat undermining, sedition, Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy, Collusion with foreign enemies and ex-spies, FISA Court crimes, illegal spying, setting up US citizens for prosecution, manufacturing false evidence, Censuring the US AG for REFUSING TO BREAKTHE LAW, violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law, continuous failed coup attempts, and the 1st admitted politically partisan Impeachment in US history, one based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses...

Yeah, Republicans should be ashamed of themselves...
1609895059218.png
1609895091354.png

Some of those republicans are going with the trump/anti-trump winds, depending on direction and opportunity.
But Hawley is genuine.
WHAT??!! Give me a fucking break!

ignore that.
Who’s lame?
What "points" ? It was gibberish. Mind numbing rhetoric with no substance . It is beyond idiotic to claim that he made "points"
He specified two names. Counter that.

Just heard today my congressMAN Tim Walberg is standing with the challengers.

Glad to see him take a stand

But Hawley is genuine.
I gave specifics. Now specify reasons for your objection.

ignore that.
Who’s lame?
What about those name? Still no substance. What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

But Hawley is genuine.
You did not specify shit! This is just more proof that you people are grasping at straws. And whatnthe fuck does this mean? "I would take a tandem of him and that SD gov in either order for potus." Incoherant!

ignore that.
Who’s lame?
What about those name? Still no substance. What the fuck is wrong with your brain?
Challenge the point regarding the names he mentioned. Instead you just throw up insult.

No it is not unconstitutional. It is in fact very constitutional. I will give you that much. In fact it is not illegal in any way. HOWEVER, I will ask you this. Is what they are doing in the best interest of the American people, in the best interest of democracy ? It is irresponsible because I will gaurantee you that most if not all know that this fraud claim is bullshit. Hawley knows that it's bullshit.

My comment was made in regards to Synthaholics stupid idea that they be expelled them from Congress and prosecuted for sedition. That's the sort of stupid bullshit that left wing America haters dream up, and that other left wing America haters refuse to comment on...

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it's bullshit. They are doing this to curry favor with Trump and his moronic minions in order to further their own political ambisions. But they are doing it at the expennse of the publics confidence in the integrity of the election system . They should be ashamed as you should be for supporting this insanity

Just a tip: I normally don't give a fuck about spelling and grammar, but if you're going to paint with a broad brush and talk about people with "functioning brains", have your ducks in a row, dipshit, and learn to fucking spell...

But Hawley is genuine.
You did not specify shit! This is just more proof that you people are grasping at straws. And whatnthe fuck does this mean? "I would take a tandem of him and that SD gov in either order for potus." Incoherant!
It speaks for itself. Hawley is a genuine pro-American and the SD governor has not catered to lockdowns. As a potus tandem,
I’d support them in either order. Pretty clear.
Now it’s your job to respond as an insulting pointless democrat.

ignore that.
Who’s lame?
Challenge the point regarding the names he mentioned. Instead you just throw up insult.
He did not specify any "points" regarding those names. I am not going on a scavenger hunt to try to figure out what the fuck you people are trying to say. You all need to stop being so intelectually lazy and actually write in cogent and articulate paragraphs exactly what the fuck you mean. Now, maybe you or he can explain exactly how Imhofe and Moran are justifying a stolen election that was not stolen

Last edited:
No it is not unconstitutional. It is in fact very constitutional. I will give you that much. In fact it is not illegal in any way. HOWEVER, I will ask you this. Is what they are doing in the best interest of the American people, in the best interest of democracy ? It is irresponsible because I will gaurantee you that most if not all know that this fraud claim is bullshit. Hawley knows that it's bullshit.

My comment was made in regards to Synthaholics stupid idea that they be expelled them from Congress and prosecuted for sedition. That's the sort of stupid bullshit that left wing America haters dream up, and that other left wing America haters refuse to comment on...

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it's bullshit. They are doing this to curry favor with Trump and his moronic minions in order to further their own political ambisions. But they are doing it at the expennse of the publics confidence in the integrity of the election system . They should be ashamed as you should be for supporting this insanity

Just a tip: I normally don't give a fuck about spelling and grammar, but if you're going to paint with a broad brush and talk about people with "functioning brains", have your ducks in a row, dipshit, and learn to fucking spell...
Thank you for confirming that all that you have is to nit pick about spelling as a divergence

But Hawley is genuine.
It speaks for itself. Hawley is a genuine pro-American and the SD governor has not catered to lockdowns. As a potus tandem,
I’d support them in either order. Pretty clear.
Now it’s your job to respond as an insulting pointless democrat.
No it does not speak for itself . You are just being a lazy, inarticulate jerk who cannot muster the brain cells to actually make your case and explain your position with FACTS

Thank you for confirming that all that you have is to nit pick about spelling as a divergence

I didn't. In fact, if you possessed an IQ which surpassed that of a cheeseburger you'd have seen where I stated I normally don't care about such things.

But if you're going to make even an inept attempt at insulting someone's intelligence, you'd better be sure yours can't be called into question.

Dummy...

Forum List

Back