Josh Hawley announces he will object on Jan 6th, first Senator to join in objections, will force debate & vote on each objection

So who is he? Lawley or Hawley? :auiqs.jpg:
If you are talking about Josh Hawley, then he's just blowing gas. The election is over.
Biden won. Trump lost. This is just wasting everyone's time as there's no chance the election will be overturned.
He should be held accountable for his participation in a seditious act.
BULLSHIT--YOU people have been seditious and traitors since 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are talking about Josh Hawley, then he's just blowing gas. The election is over.
Biden won. Trump lost. This is just wasting everyone's time as there's no chance the election will be overturned.

You throw the word sedition around like the Stalinist Commie that you are, comrade.

Well, if the Foo Shits....
I guess you could call it like you clowns throwing around all the "ists" and "isms" that you have no idea what they mean or what context they're used in.

Would you rather I just call Hawley a traitor? :)

You throw the word sedition around like the Stalinist Commie that you are, comrade.
Stalin was a lousy commie in fact it's like he wasn't a commie at all...

Last edited:

I guess you could call it like you clowns throwing around all the "ists" and "isms" that you have no idea what they mean or what context they're used in.

You're the worst kind of totalitarian; the kind that does not know they are one!

Hoping not to be labeled a loser with a capital L is an affliction which needs some serious de-programming.

People like Hawley are what is wrong with the GOP. He's a reflection of the laughable reality show the GOP has become.

He's much closer to Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.

But, by all means, keep celebrating these posers. It only makes genuine conservatives look all the more competent and responsible down the road.

U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri announced he planned to challenge Congress’s counting of the Electoral College votes next Wednesday that would affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s win.
And for that, I thank him very much.

Hawley must be needing a pardon.....

You're the worst kind of totalitarian; the kind that does not know they are one!

Cry me a river. Hawley is a grandstanding turd. And I've got some newsflashes for him. 1) 73 million Trump supporters didn't take an oath to uphold the Constitution in the Senate...Hawley did. And he's pitching that out the window. 2) He doesn't speak for 73 million Trump supporters. He can speak for the ones in the Show Me state...cause that's who he represents. Sore loser? More like just a plain, run of the mill, ordinary grandstanding asshat. How far the Senate has fallen under Republican leadership. Shameful.

Projection.....

U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri announced he planned to challenge Congress’s counting of the Electoral College votes next Wednesday that would affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s win.
You thank him for what.? Sowing chaos? Further undermining confidence in the election process? Putting his collegues in the awkward position of siding with Trump and his conspiracy theories or doing what they know is right? Ginning up Trumps minless moronic minions? For trying to disenfranchise millions upon milions of voters? For taking up valuable congressional time that could be used on other pressing matters effecting the American people?What EXACTLY do you thank him for? Lastly, you do understand that there is NO chance of overturning the election,right?

Hoping not to be labeled a loser with a capital L is an affliction which needs some serious de-programming.

There's a job waiting for you in a Chinese concentration camp. Except that you'd have to move.

Stalin was a lousy commie in fact hit's like he wasn't a commie at all...
ROFL! So you believe you could do communism better?

ROFL! So you believe you could do it better?
He did a lousy job sticking to the script.

Cry me a river. Hawley is a grandstanding turd. And I've got some newsflashes for him. 1) 73 million Trump supporters didn't take an oath to uphold the Constitution in the Senate...Hawley did. And he's pitching that out the window. 2) He doesn't speak for 73 million Trump supporters. He can speak for the ones in the Show Me state...cause that's who he represents. Sore loser? More like just a plain, run of the mill, ordinary grandstanding asshat. How far the Senate has fallen under Republican leadership. Shameful.

Not as bad as the House under Pelosi.

People like Hawley are what is wrong with the GOP. He's a reflection of the laughable reality show the GOP has become.

He's much closer to Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.

But, by all means, keep celebrating these posers. It only makes genuine conservatives look all the more competent and responsible down the road.
People like Hawley are what is right about the GOP. You don't really believe anyone is going to swallow your claim that anyone who looks at the evidence for the swindle is koo-koo, do you? That's an old Stalinist tactic.

I always laugh whenever some leftwing douchebag pretends he knows what a "real conservative" is.

There's a job waiting for you in a Chinese concentration camp. Except that you'd have to move.
Is that all you got?

What "script" is that?

What "script" is that?
To follow Marx and his communist stateless state.

You thank him for what.? Sowing chaos? Further undermining confidence in the election process? Putting his collegues in the awkward position of siding with Trump and his conspiracy theories or doing what they know is right? Ginning up Trumps minless moronic minions? For trying to disenfranchise millions upon milions of voters? For taking up valuable congressional time that could be used on other pressing matters effecting the American people?What EXACTLY do you thank him for? Lastly, you do understand that there is NO chance of overturning the election,right?

Our election process along with other major institutions undermined themselves with mostly a Trump hating Dimm staff cheered on by the media for the last 4 years.
You've been living under a rock for almost half of the last decade.

People like Hawley are what is right about the GOP. You don't really believe anyone is going to swallow your claim that anyone who looks at the evidence for the swindle is koo-koo, do you? That's an old Stalinist tactic.

I always laugh whenever some leftwing douchebag pretends he knows what a "real conservative" is.

All one need do is take a brief glance at his policy portfolio. It's antithetical to basic free-market principles. For starters.

But you're not interested in anything like that, are you? The reality show is all you're interested in, clearly.

Stick to your idiot box and leave conservatism to people who know what they're doing within the party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back